• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Saturday Thread -- now the Sunday Comedown .....

KingOfWessex

Bluelighter
Happy saturday people. Who's getting fucked up tonight?? just got a G of MDMA delivered haven't had in years! haha gonna be a banger!

Whatever your up to be safe and have fun :)

(And FUBAR please stop PM'ing me dick pics, Im flattered etc but it ain't my bag)

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy saturday people. Who's getting fucked up tonight?? just got a G of MDMA delivered haven't had in years! haha gonna be a banger!

Whatever your up to be safe and have fun :)

(And FUBAR please stop PM'ing me dick pics, Im flattered etc but it ain't my bag)

If it ain't your bag, then it ain't my dick - that I can assure you.

I bet it's that fuckin Consumer sending pics of his maggot in my name again. The cunt!!

That Australian son of a bitch!! even when he isn't posting he is still a fucking problem.........

Karpackie tonight then el capitan?? Im gonna go full harvey price tonight...

And just when I've come to the end of my lovely crack hermit session, everything cleaned up, pipe scraped, accepted it's over, my friend rings saying this chap who's been promising for months now, has finally got some 'creme de la creme' in (we'll soon see about that when I wash it) and so it looks like mini-session it is, merely for testing purposes of course

That Australian son of a bitch!! even when he isn't posting he is still a fucking problem.........

Karpackie tonight then el capitan?? Im gonna go full harvey price tonight...

Aye Kingo, Karpackie and ripping tiles off the bathroom wall. Fuckin rock n roll baby =D

And just when I've come to the end of my lovely crack hermit session, everything cleaned up, pipe scraped, accepted it's over, my friend rings saying this chap who's been promising for months now, has finally got some 'creme de la creme' in (we'll soon see about that when I wash it) and so it looks like mini-session it is, merely for testing purposes of course

Bus, yer a fuckin beast ;)

Bus, yer a fuckin beast ;)

Well I would be if he'd actually rung my mate back after ringing her in the first place, then saying he'd ring her back in ten minutes once she'd spoken to me (an hour ago according to her)
So I'm being very civilised and most unbeastly at the moment, sitting at my kitchen table eating my first food of the day (Stilton, tomato, red onion & basil on toast) with a nice glass of Rioja and I'm not champing at the bit for him to deliver because I've had a decent session already, I'm reaaaaallly tired and if it doesn't happen in the next hour or so, I'll be happy to retire to my bed ;)

No Pain no gain BUS! Lol Smash a tile for me FUBZ! to be fair every time i drink polish lager i want to smash bathroom tiles.

Im on my way

No Pain no gain BUS! Lol Smash a tile for me FUBZ! to be fair every time i drink polish lager i want to smash bathroom tiles.

Im on my way
Know what you mean mate, but I'm not doing it as a senseless act of hedonistic rebellion, I'm doing it because the fuckin wife wants a new bathroom. And seeing as I'm skint and she's not, if I don't graft my tits off then I don't get any Karpackie...

Just smoked a bit of a fentanyl patch hahaha, inhaled more plastic then I did anything else XD XD got nothing till the morn, only benzos but I'm just bored of them, ah well, time to take out the poppers :)

I've had a line of diphenidine, and I'm not sure how may of you ever actually bothered to waste your time and try this stuff but I think it's best summarised as thus. You know when you're in a dental surgery or a doctors and there is that specific aroma in the air, and it kind of ties in with that fluid that you swill your mouth out with at the dentists? The faintly rancid one? Kind of like really shit bleach maybe. Well It's a bit like you can taste/smell that, but because you're on a fairly wank dissociative the lines become a bit blurred and it sort of gives you a bit of a vibe as if you're at a dentist/doctors surgery.

There is a reason this has been sitting in my drawer since I encountered it last year. Seriously, the best way I can describe this drug is that it kind of feels a bit like you're at the dentists.

I just can't do that no-sleep-for-days thing anymore - I'm glad the guy didn't show last night as after just one all-nighter, I fell asleep on the sofa and woke up freezing cold about 9pmish, dragged myself up to bed & slept for OVER 12 HOURS!!!
Feel very smug about it today, despite the fact I could barely walk when I got up as my body had seized with the long period of inactivity, but a bath & walk to the pub for carvery with mates soon sorted that out
Went and got a little bit of naughtiness to finish off my commitment and carefree weekend this afternoon, but not enough to keep me up tonight hopefully

Dunno how you do it King, but fair play old chap!

Yeah, I can't do it anymore either. Body just not as young and resilient as it used to be anymore .....

Innit!
So......come this fine Monday evening, on a scale of 1 to 10, One being the pits of despair of a comedown and 10 being feeling totes zen but sobbing hopelessly if you watch the news or read a newspaper, KING, where would you rate yourself?
Kingo........?
I hope to god you're having the sleep of the century right now and wake up just in time for weepy Wednesday (with tears of happiness)

Hey sorry for late reply! I was actually. It feeling to bad Monday evening the 3-Mmc in my opinion is quite benign! Yeah I'm coming to the end of my multiple day fun days to be honest getting old! (Sure there are a coupe left in me tho!) had Monday and Tuesday off as holiday and was fine for work Wednesday! A week or two break Ahead I think! :)

So a 7 or an 8 I was! :)

Hey sorry for late reply! I was actually. It feeling to bad Monday evening the 3-Mmc in my opinion is quite benign! Yeah I'm coming to the end of my multiple day fun days to be honest getting old! (Sure there are a coupe left in me tho!) had Monday and Tuesday off as holiday and was fine for work Wednesday! A week or two break Ahead I think! :)

So a 7 or an 8 I was! :)

Oh gawd, I don't even remember posting that, but impressed with your 7 or 8 nonetheless

I remember the weekend binges being a lot more exciting than this. I used to stay up just to consume my DOC....

You have no idea how bored I am.