The ridiculous and silly music thread!! What makes you laugh?

Nice...listening. Confess i pressed play cos of the hotttnnes of the image

🔥

Hahahaha. I got obsessed with this song and kept sending it to my friend in London. He was tortured by that woman, so it got even funnier for me!

LISTEN TO THE LYRICS. Yes, I am 12yo 😀

I hadn't heard Bloodhound Gang before. I missed the lyrics but that happens with me. But do you like the italo-electro type sounds? I only started really vibing to it recently. For ages i couldn't feel it...suddenly flicked switch :)

Hahahaha. I got obsessed with this song and kept sending it to my friend in London. He was tortured by that woman, so it got even funnier for me!
For real? Is she famous or something or did your friend know her?

I hadn't heard Bloodhound Gang before. I missed the lyrics but that happens with me. But do you like the italo-electro type sounds? I only started really vibing to it recently. For ages i couldn't feel it...suddenly flicked switch :)

I love it. Old fans of BHG (of which I am one) bitched about how they were doing that style, but they do it so well and take the piss. Like when he goes "Hausgemachter Toilettensalat" in this pretentious voice between lyrics, that absolutely cracks me up. Jimmy Pop is so fucking clever. He's the hottest not-hot guy on the planet!

@wareika This is my fave from that album. His lyrics are genius. I just wish it had a film clip. I'd be going home with Jimmy over any hot idiot.