• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The results of daily LSD consumption

When it was legal LSD was manufactured exclusively by Sandoz, as they had the patent on it. As Michael Hollingshead explains here, he had to have a doctor write a letter saying he was using it for research. On gram for $285 in 1960.

hello
i would be happy to partake in your
experimentations
with
these
illicit drugs

I cannot imagine taking acid everyday. The day after I literally cannot conceptualize what it "means" to take acid. I don't feel normal for about 3 days after that. That being said I was just reading articles about LSD from the 60's. This quote was a winner:

"What the LSD user may be buying is a one-way ticket to an asylum, a prison or a grave."

Gawddamn that's deep.

Peace.

I believe acid can have a big impact on rewiring your brain...... a scatty acid experience will leave you for the worse while a clear headed positive acid will actual have positive cognitive effects.

I know one guy who took acid frequently for a year and a half and he says it changed him for the better.

I know a girl who tripped a few times a week for a year or two and she was fine...... was still a weird character, but hey aren't we all ;)

But yeh i wouldn't recomend it ;)

lol as most of u would know even a few years of just doing exessive ammounts of lsd on the weekends sends u half insane as it is.l..u would end up with no sence of reality