• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

The resin appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BJCS333

Bluelighter
I love resin the taste smell and aroma it is great cause we get it for free and its more potent than weed cause the thc has been heated it can be eaten, smoked or snorted I personally like smoking it the best cause it get u high for free i love scraping my bong and getting a massive 2 oz worth of resin also i recommend you people try the resin toastie it gets you super high just like a normal edible would you just need to melt some cheese on toast and put about 2gs worth of weed resin on it and get ready for a super long and intense high! give it a try!

You truly confuse me......but more power to you.....i cannot stand resin and find it a dirty waste from the real deal...but to each there own...ive heard of a man who drinks bong water.......

The shit makes me cough and gag, full of tar, but I do recall there's supposed to be methods to purify your res

but I do recall there's supposed to be methods to purify your res

lol

I feel like this is a case of the internet fucking up a person's ability to differentiate between bong-resin and the resin produced by cannabis during the growing process.

You can purify weed-resin, which essentially gives us the various extracts like oils and solid hash-- but purifying bong resin.... lol. That's all I have to say, man, I'm sorry: L-O-fucking-L

First off, you don't have to be an ass about it. Secondly, yes it's possible and results in a sort of low-grade hash. Just use 90% Iso and lots of fine filters to separate the carbon.

First off, you don't have to be an ass about it. Secondly, yes it's possible and results in a sort of low-grade hash. Just use 90% Iso and lots of fine filters to separate the carbon.

QWISO'ing tar does not result in hash, and nah, I wasn't being an ass about it. I can be, though. I'm good at instant 180's, and unless you've got experience doing "bong tar purification" and it wasn't just "someone who isn't you" then I think you might be deserving of one.

Isopropyl slightly dissolves resin which enables easier cleaning and removal of the trash, but in no way, shape or form does it remove fucking bong tar from the evaporated product and a person would have to be an ass to think it would. I've iso'd so many pieces that it's ridiculous, and drying out the leftovers only results in isolated tar, not purified hash.

Last edited:
Isopropyl dissolves much more THC than tar I'm pretty sure. It's not going to be hash persay, more like a cheap imitation, but it will still be better than bong res and get you high. The theory is that the less easily dissolved tar will get stuck in the filters whereas the cannabinoids will drip through with the alcohol. You're not gonna purify it just by melting it.

Last edited:
Isopropyl dissolves much more THC than tar I'm pretty sure. It's not going to be hash persay, more like a cheap imitation, but it will still be better than bong res and get you high. The theory is that the less easily dissolved tar will get stuck in the filters whereas the cannabinoids will drip through with the alcohol. You're not gonna purify it just by melting it.

I like how your claims are steadily decreasing.

Why is that? Are you realizing that your initial statement is wrong? Is this backpedaling, is that what I'm seeing? Feels like it. I like to go forward, and the only way I can see this conversation moving in that direction is if you prove to my bull-headed ass that you truly admit that resin can't be hash as it's come to be known in any of it's ways, shapes or forms. At best, you're isolating (into the fucking isopropyl/resin goo, dee-da-deeee) any leftover psychoactives from bits of unburnt, intact weed pulled through and slightly mixed with the resin. End-result? Still fucking garbage. You smoke it? Cool, you're smoking garbage, whether you think it's purified or not.

::drops mic::

(I'm being an ass now, by the way. Just, you know... case ya couldn't tell. Seems differentiation is difficult for you, and I'm assuming that extends to the tone of people's postings.)

full of tar, but I do recall there's supposed to be methods to purify your res

Secondly, yes it's possible and results in a sort of low-grade hash.

It's not going to be hash persay, more like a cheap imitation, but it will still be better than bong res and get you high. The theory is that the less easily dissolved tar will get stuck in the filters whereas the cannabinoids will drip through with the alcohol.

"I know how to make pure resin from bong tar, bro!"
No, you don't.
"Well, it's not pure, but it's like hash!"
No, it's not.
"Well, it's not hash per se` but it's better than bong tar."

That's how I've viewed your backpedaling. I really hate it when you types of people make me explain my observations that are out there for everyone to see and, hell, you're the one doing it. I shouldn't have to tell you what it is you're doing, cryptic. You know damn well you're bullshitting. You're like BJ junior. I'ma call you BJJ from now on, brutha man.

Enjoy your "purified resin" and misguided bullshit. My participation in this discussion? It's over. You know where I stand, I know where you stand and I'm done with it. You want to preach about "purifying resin" some more in this thread, more power to you. I just hope that anybody reading aside from BJ has the common sense to realize how retarded of a concept that really is.

Lmao. That would be your failure to interpret. I never said "I know how to make pure resin from bong tar". I specifically stated that you could clean the res from your pieces, by using alcohol and filters, leaving a bit less tar and a bit more THC. I used the term "A sort of low grade hash" which isn't inaccurate. That doesn't mean "pure resin". I never stated anything like that, I never stated the degree to which the res would be cleaned. I said you could clean the res you have, to make it less gross. Your only argument is semantics. It's astounding to me how people can just pretend they've won an argument without actually making any points. I also never said I've done it, or that I do it. I've known people who have though, and it's useful to those who need to save a bit of money on their weed especially. Just like in the beginning, you're being an ass for the sake of being an ass and parading your "correctness" around, probably to feel superior.

You're backpedaling again, sweetheart. Read your PMs, I told you-- this dumb ass resin discussion between us is over in this venue because I refuse to get an infraction.

"I never said this, I never said that, what I meant was this, what I meant was that"

Dude just shut the fuck up and take it to PM. If you can't say what you mean and mean what you say then don't waste the rest of the forum's time the way we're doing right now. One post is all a person needs to get a point across, but you seem to need to clarify every god damn word that you put on my screen. I should charge you by the letter for this shit.

i think that constructive criticism would be better than insulting cryptic. extremely immature and disrespectful... use your words more wisely please. it makes me feel like this place isn't a safe place with such hostility. just saying. you don't have to be a jerk about it.

also; it's really not okay to pretty much black mail someone by threatening to infract them. i think infractions should be for truely serious things. not for someone who challanges what someone else has to say. no one on this forum is higher or mightier than the next individual. this is a community and as such i would assume that we all can use communication openly and without hostility or judgement or ostricization.

"Threatening to infract....?"

I was threatening to receive an infraction, just say know. Again, know what you're talking about before you decide to choose sides. That whole "ass" description is coming up an awful lot on it's own in this thread, and funny enough, I was the one to be called it first.

C'mon now, I don't start shit-- I interpret, respond and escalate. Scold me for what I actually do instead of what you think I do and I'll keep calling idiocy out when I see it-- and I'll even admit to it when I'm being one, if you've never noticed in the 4 months since you've joined.

So uh.... I bet you smoke resin, just say know? How's that work for you? Sticky hands, smelling like shit, headaches and slight buzzes... Do you purify it? I wouldn't be surprised if you were another advocate, even if the concept is complete nonsense. Or are you just upset to how I reacted to a personal, hostile psychoanalysis after attempting to walk away from public discussion and let cryptic here know what's what via PM? Is that the problem?

Sounds like your problem. Don't make your problem my problem, man, I've got enough of 'em and what you're bringing to the table seems kind of slight.

"I know how to make pure resin from bong tar, bro!"
No, you don't.
"Well, it's not pure, but it's like hash!"
No, it's not.
"Well, it's not hash per se` but it's better than bong tar."

That's how I've viewed your backpedaling. I really hate it when you types of people make me explain my observations that are out there for everyone to see and, hell, you're the one doing it. I shouldn't have to tell you what it is you're doing, cryptic. You know damn well you're bullshitting. You're like BJ junior. I'ma call you BJJ from now on, brutha man.

Enjoy your "purified resin" and misguided bullshit. My participation in this discussion? It's over. You know where I stand, I know where you stand and I'm done with it. You want to preach about "purifying resin" some more in this thread, more power to you. I just hope that anybody reading aside from BJ has the common sense to realize how retarded of a concept that really is.

^ Jackass

BJ, bro, you drink bongwater and attempt to extract THC from fecal matter. I think you're calling the kettle black here, because your bullshit's so thick I can't even see through it anymore.

When someone says they're walking away, it doesn't give you license to insult. You don't say shit to me until you find out I've got you on ignore. I just couldn't resist what golden nugget of usefulness you had to contribute to this retared subject, though, and found myself depressingly clicking on "View Post." :( Granted, I took a shot at you but, dude, you're fooling yourself if you pretend that sowing discontent isn't the sole reason you post on this board.

I seriously can't believe people like youse guys exist.

Last edited:
let us exit this downward spiral, drinks and cocktail sausages are now being served in the social thread

Status
Not open for further replies.