• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

The RAVE Act

ok, i totally think this is bull shit. its unconstitutional blah blah. but you realize that there are cops out there watching this board? they get paid to read all of your posts every day. they're prolly registered members! look at all of the posts on this board and the different forums and tell me we dont give out the vibe that there are a lot of drugs around us and we dont really mind it. almost every post is about some new trip report or some new drug they found or something. i mean, its obvious that the majority of ravers like drugs.. computers are no place to be discussing those things. its worse than a phone. EVERYBODY has access to a message board. and if the rave act is passed, you realize that the po's are gonna be checking the board for the next parties comming up right? and they're gonna be calling the info line just like the rest of us and they're going to shut it down like bastards. i cant say i really know what to do about it, but we need to be louder. someone before me said it too. maybe the media is the way to go. i would be willing to help out.. ummm... pix in some video or something, though i dont really know yet what it should be about or anything. i might not really be an asset, i'm no computer wiz or anything, but i care. oh yeah.. and i am 19--not 21 and i do live on my own and i do pay my own rent and buy my own groceries and pay my own bills. and why would they be attacking the 18+ events anyway? why not go for the all ages events? i mean, jesus theres 14 and 15 year olds up in there! now thats scary.

so what to do about this anyways? going for the media is a good idea. the radio and tv stations.. people watch them a lot.. writing the senators and what not.. hmm.. maybe we e-mail the president? is there any way even to do that? because if he doesnt pass it then maybe they'll take it off. maybe some sort of rally type thing? at each states capitol? i mean, not even just ravers showing up. this isnt attacking just ravers. if everyone told everyone they knew that liked going to concerts or enjoying they're type of music late hours of the night then they should be there. this will affect everyone, not just ravers. i mean, what are we suposed to do for entertainment? i mean, if theres nothing to do.. no parties or concerts to go to.. what do you usually do?

sigh. i just dont know. this is total bull shit though. and if we just keep sittin here rantin and ravin about it then nothings gonna happen. we all know that. anyway. i'll think about it at work today....
bree