• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

The Rarest Drug In Your Area

I WASNT DOING ANY OF THE FOLLOWING sry for caps, i just wanted to find someone to relate to in my area

I wish it was easier to find legitimate LSD here. It's usually either fake and does nothing or its some weird speedy RC, if you're lucky. It's better than nothing I suppose.

Never thought you were supposed to get such a body high from acid, but idk.

Legitimate MDEA. Really a rarity. Or weird Fent abominations.

It seems here in Nashville I can find anything except H. I'm a NY transplant and am nearly out of subs. Starting to worry...

Acid is good but rare. Can't find any ketamine dammit. everything else is abundant.

It seems here in Nashville I can find anything except H. I'm a NY transplant and am nearly out of subs. Starting to worry...

Tennessee is a bad place to be. The doctors are putting people on suboxone for short amounts of time they write it out on their bs websites such as patient Will only start at 12mg by week 4 must be on 6mg and such.

In all out honesty bro that might be the worst state in the us to be in to get help for addiction.

Those clowns made kratom a felony to possess. I'm mad even talking about Tennessee I'm done.

To the guy in Toronto who can't find benzos what if I said there was a bust around Montreal a few months ago where they found millions of bars that were being pressed?

Just goes to show its always around if you know where to look. The only thing around here I fuck with is weed, the occasional shot of smack and benzos, (but that is my own rx, but I still buy them when I want to pass time at work)

For the most part allajor drugs of abuse are available..now Im sure I'd ha e trouble going out and finding opium or mescaline, but e erything else is being used by someone.

I'm on the East Coast of Virginia, the easiest two things to acquire here are cocaine and heroin, not including weed. There are so many weed dealers out here.
I CANNOT find a promising source of acid or shrooms. I am very interested in taking my psychedelic experiences past the point of DXM. I have tried acid ONE time, then the connect decided to stop selling and then just do it for himself. It is very hard to come by acid, shrooms, 2-ce, for all of these drugs (except shrooms), I had a ONE time experience, then never came across it again.

Oh, I forgot to mention, unless you go through multiple middlemen in the process, your chances of finding an oxycodone/hydrocodone source are very low. People around here like to get rid of shitty (in my opinion) drugs such as Tramadol, which of course causes seizures if you dose too high.

Oh, I forgot to mention, unless you go through multiple middlemen in the process, your chances of finding an oxycodone/hydrocodone source are very low. People around here like to get rid of shitty (in my opinion) drugs such as Tramadol, which of course causes seizures if you dose too high.

It's the same here.. People have been holding on to all the good stuff because they've really cracked down on the pill mills here. It's so bad that they're charging $10 for a perc 10, fucking ridiculous.

It's the same here.. People have been holding on to all the good stuff because they've really cracked down on the pill mills here. It's so bad that they're charging $10 for a perc 10, fucking ridiculous.

That's what it is here. Some people do deals though if you buy a bulk amount.

I'm in the south eastern part of Kansas and the hardest thing to get here I'd say would be ketamine. Although I've never spent a great deal of time sourcing it locally. The easiest things to find I'd have to say are probably psychedelics like mushrooms and LSD, or prescription opiates. Also cocaine is pretty prevalent but not the best quality. This isn't including weed of course, dank weed is everywhere these days.

PCP
Dexedrine (only found it twice... something about Vyvanse/lisdexamfetamine is more jittery/anxiogenic than regular d-amp, but i prefer it to Adderall/D,L-amphetamine)
GHB
Flunitrazepam
Nitrazepam
Triazolam
Lately Ketamine... so disappointing I need some A fucking SAP.
Lately MDMA/MDA as well, also depressing
Mushrooms haven't been around as much lately, there's some chocolates with an eighth of Thai strain shrooms that one of my dealers has on deck, very potent. I need to get some before they're gone.

Here I have been able to find everything! LSD, Mushrooms, Cocaine, Heroin (that one got me for a bit), MDMA/MDA, Ket, DMT, Meth, GHB......ect.
The only two drugs i haven't come across are mescalin and pcp.

These mormons here in Salt Lake City sure do like to enjoy themselves ;)