• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

The Rarest Drug In Your Area

VA. Cant find meth, cant find pcp. Dope coke molly weed. trips once in a good while. and of course RX when that certain time of the month comes around.

Wow this thread is old... however here in NYC its incredibly hard to find crystal meth.... I know it exists somewhere but I have not yet come across anyone who can get it.

I've been told that you gotta find some homosexual male drug users to find the meth in NYC. Is it the same case for finding MDMA? Cuz I can't find that. I can find "molly" which is usually a bag of "brownish crystals" which is at best methylone

Xanax in central Texas. At least the real ones. There are off white, jagged cut, crooked stamped somethings that crumble like chalk if you try to break them in half.
I'd probably have better luck finding a unicorn in the lint trap of my dryer

I've been told that you gotta find some homosexual male drug users to find the meth in NYC. Is it the same case for finding MDMA? Cuz I can't find that. I can find "molly" which is usually a bag of "brownish crystals" which is at best methylone

I have always been told that Molly was MDMA!?! But yeah I heard theres a lots of Molly going around here.
And as far as the gay community and crystal goes yeah i heard that too.... Or at raves and what not. I also been told that its more of a "white people drug", I can kinda see that, most people of other ethnicity i met are either into coke and crack but i have not met someone who's into meth. Dunno might just be misconception... i really have no clue lol

peyote only came around once, acid only came around twice, never seen or heard of anyone selling heroin (probably best, I love opiates), never seen dmt around which i'd really love to try

Round the Minneapolis area, things are looking okay for weed. Same regular price for like ever. You hit often but it's usually nothing that gets you any higher man. Doesn't quite give me a hard on these days but maybe that's my tolerance.

You know the real problem is the Canadian, whatever the fuck, meth moving south. Basically dealers being dealers and you should meet some of the younger adolescents I have to put up with. So now everybody acting "YOLO" and it's just screwed up the actual ecstasy scene and now we have nothing that comes close to us that isn't alduterated until like 414 Wisconsin. Last time I bought some pills back in 2011. Haven't had any since and they say they're addictive. Horsecrap. That's what I'd like to see change though man.

I have a few buddies who'll hit me up with the random acids, shroomies, maybe try some homebrew. Regular business of drug exchange in Minnesota and Wisconsin it seems.

I'm hoping for further legislation to Minnesota's cannabis law. Pretty restrictive.

What about H????? I live in Meth city.... from the great Chicago land and H was sooooo easy to find and here I am in a pickl... can find meth ins every corner but I don't like to be up for days being delirious... just looking for a gab or two.... meth... ahhhh that's all over but I am not a meth kind of girl... SWIM told me it would be hard, but this hard????? Special K Chicago has that.. PCP..... were u looking to murder someone lol?! Now here I am in Mountain Grove Missouri filled with meth no desire... is heroine even available????

Albany NY - Ket, PCP, DMT - then again... ive never looked for any of those

dope is prolific and takes the cake

DMT is extremely easy to make... that's like saying mushrooms or weed is impossible to find. You can literally order the stuff to make it off ebay lol.

PCP is rare, you only see that these days in certain projects. You can extremely similar stuff like 3-MeO-PCP on the darknet and even on the clearnet though.

Ket is available on darknet pretty easily.

I don't get the point of this thread anymore with darknet markets being so popular... The only things anyone should have trouble getting is Peyote, PCP, and luudes. And anyone having trouble finding LSD these days is clueless lol.

I moved from ft myers to up here in canada last year. I could get fire powder from one my coworkers and all blues and opanas I could want. It's there but you have to know the right people

Wow you guys are so lucky. I lived in NJ and played in NYC and was able to get most everything...Than hub and I moved here to beautiful Fort Myers, Florida and it is dry cept for Green. The blow isn't worth spending money on, all the so called "Molly" I have attempted to buy has been fake and overpriced but I'm a sucker. I did X in the 1990's and the shit was insane. I miss feeling that way and having so much fun. I'm 48 and it gets harder and harder to meet party people our age..it's life, man.
But: What is hard to get or impossible to get here is: Pills...Fort Myers, Fl used to be coined "The Pill Mill Capital of the US". People would drive here from all over the country to pay visits to self-pay pain clinics and walk out with a script for 250 pills where there was no records kept, no DEA involved. If you had a stubbed toe, you could get pills. NOW: I had cut myself with a very sharp knife....blood was squirting out from my finger and it required stitches..and those bastards tried to give me NAPROXEN..IE: ALEVE which I can go to any CVS and buy myself. These fucks won't give pain meds(Narcotics) to any person who comes through the ER no matter what the reason. ONLY a pain management doctor can prescribe Narcotics. Regular MD's are afraid to write the scrips. Getting pain meds here is like trying to win the lottery...almost impossible.But thank God, I managed to meet a couple of people in the apartments I live in that Sell theirs, so I manage to get some from time to time for real emergencies....
Ft.myers wasn't the pill mill it's broward county ft lauderdale area that was pre 2010 with dea crack downs. Now it's not hard to get scripts in ft. Myers it's getting them filled!!! Most pharmacy won't fill them

I moved from ft myers to up here in canada last year. I could get fire powder from one my coworkers and all blues and opanas I could want. It's there but you have to know the right people

Opanas in Canada...nope, lol, oxymorphone isn't prescribed here. You seem to claim a lot of weird things budy.

@EvilOner,

The same thing happened in the USA between 1977 and 1981, with a total shutdown, of pill mills, and individual M.D's, AND prestigious University of
Miami, Florida prescribing, Methaqualone, first in 100 count full size 300mg Rorer 714's, Sopor 300mg, Parest 400mg, and Somnafac 300mg methaqualone
especially before July 1st, of 1973, when one could get a "lifetime subscription of Quaalude" as a schedule VI, with a PRN refilled when needed, until the
USA government, (DEA) upgraded Ludes to a very tight Schedule II, allowing NO REFILLS, and, the quantites, dispensed, were reduced from a typical 100
count with 3 refills, (total 400 Ludes) to at best only 30 to 60 Ludes, and many more MD visits. "ALL IN MIAMI MIAMI BEACH FT LAUDERDALE HOLLYWOOD,
POMPANO BEACH, BOCA RATON, UP TO WEST PALM BEACH FLORIDA USA.

I didn't realize how damn easy it was to find drugs in southern New England until I moved to Chicago. Perhaps I just don't know the right people, but it seems significantly harder to find anything in the city than it was back east.

I didn't realize how damn easy it was to find drugs in southern New England until I moved to Chicago. Perhaps I just don't know the right people, but it seems significantly harder to find anything in the city than it was back east.

Yep, availability often goes by where people of certain cultures hung out when drugs became more and more available, if you're white, the hardcore punk scene there is gonna get you drugs, like NYC ( i don't count NJ on the other side as ever having a scene), LA areas known for music scenes, Gilman street. But New England is one where its the friendliest for a newbie, and it almost all comes from over the border and we make great success! I mean profit! ;p (not me obviously).

edit : never heard of a Chicago punk scene ( I assume most of us are white, which is usually not a bad thing to do, I'll accept correction no problem), I know Detroit had one of the best band ever but it was at the very beginning, Negative Approach in Detroit, they were singing about their cities' decay then, they probably moved or got stabbed, no scence there for white people. Florida is great for white people, also California, but those are obvious, but New England, I got 2 friends who are doing their masters now in Keene, NH and at first they didnt know anybody but it turned out to be ok for them party-wise.

Last edited:
MDMA is impossible to find. Here it's pills and more pills (scripts), but that's been cracked down on significantly.