• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

the questions is are you paranoid enuf?

MY GOD!!!!
No JB not you, but the other one. Well that article is down right depressing but I have a feeling that its a US thing rather than an Australian thing. In Oz, the police would be looking at something like that to bust the big time stuff possibly.
In America, I think they seem to be on more of a crusade thing. But its only because the American government are just a bunch of hypocritical christian fundamentalist wankers, that think that carrying a gun is a god given right, but when people do things like drugs, the devil will reveal itself, and JC's wrath will come down on all of us.
It constantly irritates me that the western world continues to use the US as an example of the ultimate democracy when they are worst of the lot. Freedom and liberty my ass. So the crux of this is that it won't happen here for a while, but will happen eventually. And not half as rigoursly.
I'm straight, but jeez I can ramble. I think if we are just straight up about it, but tactful, we should be right.
Positive thoughts!!!!!
Peace, love and mungbeans
Spazzy

Johnboy: I think you're right about people having to stand up for MDMA and other chemicals for it to gain a level of respectibility, but often these people become a martyr of a vicious cycle; while they might be as respectable as any other human being they will more than often find themselves losing their own level of respectability by the neo-conservative factions who decide what is and isn't respectable (namely the media and government).
How can I make that clearer... An example is LSD, you have more than respectable psychologists and other professionals like Timothy Leary, Aldous Huxley.. you had people from the arts praising it, Allen Ginsberg, The Beatles & numerous other well known talented musicians..you even had older people like the actor Cary Grant and war veterans in Captain Alfred Hubbard giving props to it.
Though what happened to the public perception of lsd? It was moulded into a hatred against this "mind controlling" substance by the powers that be and the media. Ever since it's been on some banned substance list in the UN or somewhere because it has "unpredictable effects."
So I guess what I'm saying is that respectability and the truth doesn't hold up if the right people say it shouldn't.
--
Feed Your Head.
Post Script: I thought I just better include I don't mean to be a negative monster, am just attempting to contribute what I see as a really difficult issue which has a web of complexities that a few minds can't unravel.
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Fireal (edited 07 April 2000).]

Wow, Fireal.
Don't tell me you are trying to say acid should be legal!
Yeah, it's awesome fun, and probably my favourite chem, but I would have to say 90% of the population would never be able to handle strong trips, eg. I know of two LSD enhanced suicides/accidents, which never would have happened without the substance.
I still get occasional flashbacks - (which I enjoy mind you) - but really, you've got to think of your everyday mundane suburbanite here.

I'm happy to fight against the ignorance of those who find something, they know almost nothing about, "unacceptable".
Fuck the government.
Fuck the people who believe alcohol is the only socially acceptable drug to be intoxicated from.
Reign

Lulu: I haven't come to a decision as to whether I believe it should be legal or not, but I do believe it should be decriminalised because it is simply a psychoactive chemical, it's not something like uranium or toxic waste which could kill tens of thousands of people in a single minute and is still used by governments for electrical purposes and whatnot.
Earlier evidence has shown lsd has helped psychiatric doctors in dealing with mental patients and uprooting their psychoanalytic problems. Studies also revealed that it can also cure drug addicts of their habits.
But you're right it's not a wonder drug and it isn't for everybody. Though I don't see this as a justfication for the treatment it recieves at a legal scale, the fact that it is illegal (amongst other drugs) means that information about it doesn't flow as freely as say something like alcohol, where people know the ups and downs, the ins and outs, and are allowed to choose whether they will drink it or not. And I think this may contribute to why some people are very mentally unstable when they do trip.
Anyway - "Am i rambling?" - the original point was that the powers that be determine what is good for society and what is bad and I believe this pretty much stops us from being a free society, on the other hand...bah.
------------------
Feed Your Head.

hum...the question,are you paranoid enough?
well now johnboy,with all the posts and all the links to policeing type things you put up,hum the answer is NO!But you are actually making it hard for me to think that you aint a **** ! hum... hee hee
smile.gif
lol
dude you have way to much time on your hands
smile.gif
hee hee
oh,and has anybody actually seen you eat a bean?!?!?
hee he huh huh
smile.gif

pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
Chaos

Fuck people that can't find their own connections! I mean is it some sort of right that if you like trance music and believe in PLUR that you have some sort of divine pipeline to high-quality cheap drugs?
Fuck no, and any cop that really wanted to spend his time busting a small-time user (in San Francisco, no less), could do his research on me, find me at a party, and ask me for e, and he's still gonna get the same evil snarl that a random would had a random asked me.
You can say all you want, just keep the conspiracy to a minumum. As it is, it's all hypothetical anyways, i happen to be a 12 year old cocksucking villager boy from Papua New Guinea. Can't wait until my ritual teeth filing on the next moon!
Not everybody deserves to have access to good drugs, and why the hell should i put my personal freedom on the line to pump up some guy that might start feeling it and try to work on my girlfriend, let alone rat me in? I value my freedom more than that, and am not going to let myself go so quickly.
If the cops read all the shit i posted, boy would they be surprised to find that if they raided my house they would be lucky to find a roach.
No dealing, no conspiracy, no helping out randoms. Damn, i feel great!