View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Purge

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
I’m purging myself from all my addictions. It’s rough this is more sorta I’m feeling super depressed cause I’m withdrawling off opiates and soon marijuana, all in efforts to have a psychedelic experience that helps me want to live that’s the only thing I ask of this trip please be gentle I’m really scared and I respect you, please teach me and help me want to live, cause I really don’t see the point anymore.

Why do I deserve happiness?
why do I deserve to live over an innocent child, sometimes and I’m not trying be self righteous I pray to God at night to exchange my life for someone who will help this world. I don’t know my purpose I’m 29. Atleast maybe another person would have a better chance. I deserve death. I’m not going to do it, I’ll let it happen when it’s suppose to but what’s the point in living if you don’t even like being alive, sorry I have to purge everything drugs, feelings, I MUST GROW. I’m not going be like my dad and Kill him self I chose to beat this I just don’t know how I can

Nobody deserves anything. We get what we get, that's life.
don't put yourself down because of your life choices, you're here, you're alive, that's all that matters.
You could do great things, you could use your addiction to teach others to stay away from opioids.
You would save a lot of lives, and an ex-addict is the person you listen to, when it comes to drugs.
For me the final nail that made me never try opioids was meeting an addict of 20 years, who starved his dog so he could shoot more heroin. He needed himself and the dog to look malnourished, so people would give him more money.... That just made me gag inside, and i knew i would never try.

I can't imagine how hard it is, but you made is this far, and I believe you can make it further.
Don't give up on yourself :)

Nobody deserves anything. We get what we get, that's life.
don't put yourself down because of your life choices, you're here, you're alive, that's all that matters.
You could do great things, you could use your addiction to teach others to stay away from opioids.
You would save a lot of lives, and an ex-addict is the person you listen to, when it comes to drugs.
For me the final nail that made me never try opioids was meeting an addict of 20 years, who starved his dog so he could shoot more heroin. He needed himself and the dog to look malnourished, so people would give him more money.... That just made me gag inside, and i knew i would never try.

I can't imagine how hard it is, but you made is this far, and I believe you can make it further.
Don't give up on yourself :)
That’s horrible! In no way shape of form was mine that bad, but that’s why I’m purging it I been wanting to for a while. Thought I could trip and find some help, turns out just having the mushrooms influenced the change. That being said I’m feeling better I’m at the tail end. I’m dumping my kratom tomorrow. It’s over I have to be stronger then my past. So I don’t want anyone to think I’m hopeless far from it. Just depressed when I really think about things