The productions thread - Part III!

I assume its a work in progress? Some good noise there but some of the changes are really sharp and think continuing one a bit longer before transitioning would help. But perhaps that was your intention to keep it a bit harsh. I think I read you said you dont even know how to classify your music a bit back, it just kind of flows out of you. Im all for that and am not a musicmaker myself so take with grain of salt. I am getting the itch to give it a go though. Just looked at some software and keyboards and beatmakers today. Soon, I hope.

yeh, i like the sound of some of the more sudden changes, although i am not using knobs for stuff so it is pretty rough and could definitely be perfected more.
it is hard to find some objective perspective on music that comes out of myself, id be the first to admit im lazy hehe.

i'm diggin it mysterie. i think there are quite a few grooves and ideas you could extract from that one piece and construct quite a few tracks/remixes so to speak. gave me so ideas from the get go.

thanks for the kind words ont he last one, cat5. woulda responded sooner but i forced myself to stay away from this thread for awhile, felt i was posting too much ;p

one of those days, everything conspire to not let me get a track done. i had it, then all of a sudden the plug-in just quit. FML perhaps karma for not paying for it whatever...

Last edited:
technology is a blessing and a curse for real. maybe you can sense aggression in this one.

gotta realign my chakras like a mfer after this upload.

i saved a picture of a rottweiler, so that's why i'm using it for this song. no connection. grew up with one and named her "cookie" always in my thoughts hope to see you again fr fr!

A deep house remix I made for Peter Brown (Pacha, Toolroom, Hotfingers).
"Just Ain't Good Enough" - out now on Bonanza Records!

Thank you for checking it out!
Randy
i bought that. funky bassline and soulful vocals. real uplifting stuff. stay grindin, randy.

pre-gaming before music theory class. really happy with this one and the visuals. slowest i went in awhile 72bpm