• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Alcohol The poison has me again

Jungo871

Bluelighter
Occasionally I go in binges. I'm very to sorry to everyone if I offended them I'm off drunk binges but I'm that annoyed about the drink and drugs I'm drinking again tonight. I have felt depressed and down for a week off it I had some tonight. I'm not a dick just on self dustruct

I've been a bit silly with my doctor as I first drank again on cocodomal, diazepam, mirtazapine and zopiclone which then knocked me unconscious in a pub with drinking 4 pints of Guinness 3 half's of JD and all I remember is ordering a bottle of wine. Woke up in hospital pissed myself then I started on xanax bars, dxm, took 10 diphenhydramine tablets went trippy I've really fucked up my mind

I've been a bit silly with my doctor as I first drank again on cocodomal, diazepam, mirtazapine and zopiclone which then knocked me unconscious in a pub with drinking 4 pints of Guinness 3 half's of JD and all I remember is ordering a bottle of wine. Woke up in hospital pissed myself then I started on xanax bars, dxm, took 10 diphenhydramine tablets went trippy I've really fucked up my mind
i have faith, if i can drink 2 bottles of rum a day for almost a year and as of today i haven't had a drink in a few months (i occasionally don't mind a drink or two but with me that tends to just keep multiplying until i either pass out or blackout :/