• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

The PhreeX Philez - INJECTING MDMA

If this post is not archived no other posts deserve to be archived!
Also I think PhreeX should let the general Bluelight populace in on some of the unreleased PhreeX Philez.....
-ikarus

I love a good drug story as much as the next guy, but ... is this thread really a health question or answer? And barring entertainment value (it has some but there are plenty of stories out there with less self-destruction and more zany antics) is there a redeeming factor here that I'm missing?

I can totally relate, PhreeX - I Can NOT take any hallucinogens...those days are over. They're no longer fun. Smoking pot is totally out of the question too - I'm not sure what exactly happened, but it makes me anxious & paranoid. I can't stand the feeling. The feeling that I can stand is heroin. And let me tell you, mixing smack & ecstasy is THE best feeling I have yet to feel. However, each of them on their own is pretty good, too. Thank you for the great stories! I haven't laughed this hard in a while! If only I'd found out some of the info you posted on IV about 6 months ago...:-( I never shared needles, but I shared water...didn't know that Hep C could transfer from water, though now that I think about it it makes perfect sense. I only used with one person (as far as IV heroin)...I emailed him to tell him that he has Hep C, and he had just died...tried to use the same amt. of China White he'd used 3 months prior, and OD'd. Really sad, but stupid!
ANYWAY...keep the info coming...you are a wealth of info & I'm very appreciative!
Jennifer

Hahahahaha I can FINALLY kill this by throwing it over in the archive!