Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Perfect Entactogen, Empathogen, Euphoriant

Jesu5

Greenlighter
Hello Guys,

Ive a question for all of you.

Im looking for THE ULTIMATE, THE PERFECT, THE ABSOLUTE, THE GREAT Entactogen / Empathogen / Euphoriant substance or combination!!!

I dont care about stimulant, depressant or psychedelic traits, in fact they are completely indifferent.

Im talking about the GODLIKE feeling of freebase cocaine and the "everything in the universe is so beautiful" and "I love everyone" feeling of MDMA.

You'd probably ask me, why do you ask since you already know the answer, but Im pretty sure theres something more.

I dont care whether we are talking about a single substance or a combination of. I dont care whether the substances are illegal, legal, extremely rare or common.

All Im asking for is the Ultimate Recipe to bring and sustain oneself to this state. The drug that you could use either alone in your room, or in the biggest party. The drug that you'll make you feel self-confident, social, happy...
The high that you wont want to come down of!

Best Regards and thanks in advance for your considerate contributions!

^^^^^ That. People laugh when I say this but if you want to feel the best you could ever feel: MDMA, and nitrous while getting a blow job. I'm being so serious.

MDMA + Nitrous Oxide + Marijuana = AMAZING

One night after a party that got shut down early at around 11pm, me and a group of 5 other friends went to my house. 4 of us were rolling (other 2 were drunk), we had a 25lb tank with about 10lb of Nitrous left in it, and there were bowls going around for days. Needless to say, everyone was on a crazy ass ride that night :D

What about Speedball (Coce and H) or Snowball (Crack and H)?

Keep in mind that as a general Id rather avoid anything that involves injecting. Given how hard is to get a hold of laboratory purity substances Id rather keep anything from direct contact with my veins.

However, if thats the only way to get a glimpse of the real deal, Id like to know it.

Shooting straight cocaine is amazing. However, cocaine is a nasty little drug and you have to keep doing it and doing it over and over again. I've never done heroin, so I can't comment, but shooting pain killers is very good, never mixed shots of BOTH before either.

I do know that I LOVE cocaine, just snorting it gave me the best feeling I had ever felt. IV'ing takes it 10 levels higher. But honestly, after saturday night rolling on 400mg of molly I had more fun on that. I think anything involving cocaine at some point will limit your sociability, especially if you're shooting it or smoking it. Obviously, at the beginning it can make you very social, but shooting it and smoking it are very different than snorting it.

I plan on doing molly/mdma for a while, it's going to be my new drug of choice along with weed. I'm going to use infrequently though. I do however, want to find out about 'poppers' or 'nitrous' or whatever the fuck, I've never done that, and don't know how to get them. I definitely want to try the molyl I have left with some nitrous or poppers or something like that (are nitrous and poppers the same thing??)

Nitrous and poppers are not the same thing. I have no clue how/where to get poppers.

MDMA is the perfect entactogen. I get a god-like feeling from 4-mmc(mephedrone) that falls somewhere between coke and MDMA as far as the high goes. Methylone is also fantastic as far as causing empathy.

Sweetest warm fuzzy euphoria ever: morphine, I.V., or when you first start out on the pills. If only there was some way to make it so your body doesn't build up a tolerance. But honestly, the sweetest feeling ever is morphine. I bet alot of women and girls like it, because it's so freaking 'warm' and 'glittery'. I feel like I'm being loved by God, as if He's put on a pair of seriously fluffy furry gloves, and is petting the crap out of my face and forehead. My synesthesia goes nuts. No wonder I'm a dragon-chasing addict. Ha. Oxycodone's not bad, but morphine takes it.