• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The patch

Hezman94

Bluelighter
I only abuse oxy for the stimulant rush
and I never run out of my tablets I actulaly hate it when I get asked to buy it cos I enjoy it but its not worth the withdrawal.
Anyway tolerance has sky rocketed and doctor says fentanyl patch but on agreement I go to the pain clinic which I plan to to go on Tapentadol as tramadol works great but i have bipolar so SNRI are bad,
Also oxy sends me a bit manicy, and even extended rerlease it doesnt last long enough and constant looking at the clock.
Im not going to abuse the patch but what can I expect to feel from a fentanyl patch if I dont abuse it.
Will I just feel chlled all day, is there more of a high than there is swallowing mscontin normally.

I know how dangerous they are that if I ate a patch i would overdose. or even half depending what he gives me.
Im prescribed 60mg a day but I could take double that a day.
I got tramadols to help me with the rattle till then and Im tsaking my oxys properly withdrawal or no withdrawal
got some gabapentins and tramadols to help me through the worst 2 days and then I will get the patch and still have some tramadols till the patch fully kicks in.
this isnt a long term thing just till pain clinic as morphine makes me feel like shit , oxy been on it nearly 2 years , so it leaves buprenorphine patch which will be too weak for me and fentanyl

Why do you mean the bupe patch won’t work...you mean the strips? And subutext or suboxone? I had homies go from OxyContin to Buep i remember when I first got to rehab I had met my homie Stretch and he had to go from 300MG OXY a day to 4Mg Buep strip once in full withdrawal and felt a lil high even..he was my roommate lol fucking Stretch knucklehead

I just went from 3 months on 90MG methadone to 7 days on H ....day 3 on Sub today...I feel good really good tbh..I can’t believe I got fooled into methadone...it did the exact same for me as 2Mg or 4mg sub strip dude and I get 90 strips a month so I was driving everyday few cities over and I had a meeting once a week on methadone...I go once a month to downtown and get my subs...I think if you hop on fent then the transition onto buep might be tough cause I was abusing fent cause that shits nowhere in California it’s all black tar in California it’s what’s on the streets from Orange County to Long Beach to Hollywood