• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The Oxycontin OP POLYOX Info You Need!

DEADPOOLx23

Bluelighter
So there are a million HOW TO BREAK THE OXYCONTIN OP TIME RELEASE threads on BLUELIGHT but most are filled with so many random opinions and so much BAD information that i thought I would share THREE key points about the POLYOX bond that can be confirmed through product research. You can use this information to make oral, nasal or rectal breakdowns BUT I DO NOT SUPPORT IVing this stuff!

1) POLYOX breaks down and weakens its bonds in a PH LEVEL LESS THAN 2. Coca Cola is the closest soda to a ph level of 2, coming in around 2.5. Lemon Juice and Vinegar come it at 2. You can google what substances are less than a ph of 2. This gives some credit to the idea that a highly acidic soak will help break down the time release over time for people that want to drink their solution and have time to prep.

2) POLYOX breaks down at lower heat trmperatures than oxycodone. POLYOX will break down at temperatures between 220-250 degrees and oxycodone breaks down closer to 400 degrees. If you use a hand callous file to powder your OPs and then place in a toaster oven or regular oven at around 250 to 300 degrees and keep an eye on it forn several minutes you van cook off the POLYOX bond without burning off much if any of the Oxycodone. Once you let the cooked powder cool to room temp, i dont freeze, i just cool off for a few minutes in the fridge, you can than snort the powder without gelling. DO NOT MICROWAVE as the radiation and higher temps ruin much more of the oxycodone than cooking at a controlled temperature.

3) Combining a highly acidic soak, epson salts (that the company states break down the Polyox bond further) and adding some cook time in the solution at the same temps listed will add 3 methods of breaking down the bond which you can use to make an oral drink or evaporate to use nasally or plugged.

Im typing on my phone and can share MORE information with you if you have questions but im sitting in a parking lot right now and had the Random idea to share this info now.

Feel free to ask any questions about maximizing OP EFFECTIVENESS, but lets leave the negative bashing out of this and keep it CONSTRUCTIVE!

LOVE,
DEADPOOL:x

PS: i forgot to add that i think the cooking method is best because you can control the heat to make sure you dont burn off the oxy, where as an acid soak can help break the binders but will kill some oxy as it breaks that down too. Hence why they tell you to drink milk and take antacids before doing oral oxy to help get the most out of it.

Nope it will powder it with no prep although you can cut it in half if you want to expose more surface area. Also if you use a pair of needle nose pliers to hold the pill you will be able to get 97% of the pill to dust and thrn use your fingers for theblast tiny piece

Used it, tough to hold on to, definitely need the pliers or you will be grinding skin. It went to a powder like you said, but the edges of the pill wanted to roll up and made the grinding harder

What about using method 2 and swallowing the powder? Would do method 1 but dont really have the prep time.