L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

The Orgasm and Feelings of Closeness

Lexx23

Bluelighter
So, an orgasm makes you feel more calm. I'm a man by the ways. However. I was doing some reading and it said that women, but not men, get a sense of love with each orgasm.

So in all seriousness, does that mean you can get attached to other things than people, or atleast, partners.

I'm thinking all sorts of trippy melting together things here, but can't really explain it and don't want to sound crazy so I'll say it like this.

If a girl masterbates a lot to a man, is she bonded to him?

That's a bit silly.

Lots of girls masturbate to hentai, but I'm pretty sure they don't fall in love with Naruto.

No, we bond to a person who we can share our inner most thoughts with. Someone who will listen to us when we are scared , mad , happy or sad. Someone who can take the time to get to know our body like the back of their hand. Someone who can know me well enough that he can buy me my favorite treat. Someone who can still love me when I'm angry. And just be willing to give me the space to be in the moment.
Simple things...

It's like a mother breast-feeding or something - releases oxytocin in the brain.
This helps with bonding, comfort and a feeling of security.

From my understanding, orgasming and ejaculation is a biological process borne out of the human requirement to reproduce.

But, as we are inventive creatures, we now use sex as a primary source of leisure and pleasure, and sex has become a form of bonding for those lucky enough to be in love.

Love is a funny beast, and there is still dispute as to its origins and purpose, but I'll take it! ;)