• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

the one vape to rule them all?

Callumjay1

Greenlighter
G'day, ive tried a few different vapes; battery powered hand helds, pen vapes, table top vapes etc and my question is what do you guys consider to be your favourite type of vaporizer?

While i like how easily a vape pen can be used in public (me and my friends can use them while ordering a takeaway without arousing any suspicion, although passing it between us does not help haha) i find the small capacity annoying and getting your weed into that little compartment can be somewhat fiddly, also they never seem to be able to stand the test of time. Table top vapes are nice since you never have to worry about charging ect but atleast in the ones ive used i find it hard to regulate how fast its vaping it and more often then not the weed is left black and pretty much burnt which isnt very good if you ever choose to smoke your vaped weed.

My personal favourite has to be the magic flight launch box, its about as magical as smoking weed can ever get, the base model is around £80 & you need to stock up on batteries since 1 battery will last about 2 good trenches and charging takes a few hours and its not something you can use on the go or in public but my god its heavenly, heating up takes 2-3 seconds & once you get the hang of it you can vape your weed to a light brown where all the THC is off but the vaped green is still a pleasant smoke. unlike most vaporisers that have lots of little parts prone to breaking the MFLB is so simple in design its almost impossible to break (although the glass tube is, but that's cheap and easily replicable) to demonstrate this to friends i throw mine at walls or drop it down flights of stairs with barley a scratch! even if it does break the official ones come with a life time grantee! i have a wonderful mini black leaf bong with in-line perk and since getting the MFLB its been in the corner collecting dust for weeks.

http://i58.tinypic.com/2mxgx7t.jpg

Last edited:
I only do my weed at home and I wanted something I could hook up to my bong so I went for the Da Buddha (whip style). It's easy to adjust your temp settings and I can get huge rips when I want to.

I spent a lot of money on my Volcano so I'm going to go with the trend and argue until I'm blue in the face that it's the best instrument available on the market ;)

I spent a lot of money on my Volcano so I'm going to go with the trend and argue until I'm blue in the face that it's the best instrument available on the market ;)
ive seen video's of it and the concept looks really cool, i love the idea of just chilling with your bag of weed air. but its not excapt discreet nor mobile but the best tabletop vape i know of

The Pax by Ploom. No question about it!
i call that the Ivape, trouble is it also comes with the price tag of an apple product, but cost aside it's one of the best if not the best vape on the market right now

I like my herbalaire.

Sturdy, not too expensive (I think I got mine for 180$?) easy to use, comes with a whip, regular inhalation out of the top if you want and also inflatable balloons which I haven't used yet.

You can control temperatures up to 400 degrees.

The only downside is it's not portable.

Salutations Callumjay1,

...what do you guys consider to be your favourite type of vaporizer?

Cannabic dryness makes me prefer solutions addressing this aspect while i seek a balanced mix of convective/conductive/radiative heat components combined into a thermostatic implementation offering sufficient virtual heat reserve to provide short yet potent tokes.

=D

Salutations Callumjay1,

Cannabic dryness makes me prefer solutions addressing this aspect while i seek a balanced mix of convective/conductive/radiative heat components combined into a thermostatic implementation offering sufficient virtual heat reserve to provide short yet potent tokes.

=D

i concur good sir, short strong tokes are indeed a most joyous way to smoke the reefer, however longer more gradual tokes are also very pleasant as the marijuana heats up and the rate of vaporization increases and its like a breath of fresh THC ;)

i'd say vapexhale: *******
it is healthy like a vape, but hits like a BONG

Last edited by a moderator:
I've only tried a volcano type vape I think it was called PURE? It was a bag vape. I've heard good things about the Flowermate Vapormax V for a portable vape.

pics would make this thread badassz.

pics of the vapexhale:
vapexhale-how-to-use.jpg

vapexhale-cloud-evo-box_9e9bba04-4c98-4e1e-9d74-d2406d48470a.jpg