• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Old Big & Dandy 2C-I Thread and Scraps

Neurontin!

All this interest in 2C-I, there has got to be someone else on here who has access to some Neurontin...prescribed..from a friend..wherever. Hate the stimulation and/or body load? Maybe sometimes you can 'sorta' feel an 'almost' euphoria. Take just 400-800-1200mg neurontin with it, trust me, most likely you will really like it! Want a little emphathy? Neurontin turns the body buzz from 2C-I into a much better feeling, euphoric, not like a high dose of mdma, but, maybe a nice low dose :) It does seem to usually get people talking a lot and being very open and 'extra' nice.

I found this out by accident a while ago, it doesn't seem like anyone (on the internet) knows about this. I'm guessing 2C-I releases some serotonin ? And the neurontin does...who knows what..? Its nothing like drinking beer, taking benzo's, anything like that at all, it really changes the body 'load'/'buzz' into a nice happy euphoria. When I figured out what drug it was, I let, a LOT of people try it, even just 10mg 2C-I and one 400mg capsule of Neurontin usually does it, although, most people want to end up eating more neurontin after that 'feeling' kicks in. Taking it at the same time is fine, since it takes both neurontin and 2C-I a while to kick in.

Its a slow come up, the 'neurontin-euphoria-emphathy' part, comes up very slowly over about 3 hrs or so, reaches a plateau, where people are usually like "ahh wow i feel so so good right now", and a nice slow comedown with seemingly no after effects from the neurontin (also seems to relax some of the excessive stimulation from 2c-i).

If anyone else besides myself on BL has or decides to try it, please post here! Although maybe I should shut up about it, it might just get banned faster %) Maybe I should have never went into detail, ya know..that placebo effect and all. I should maybe just say, hey people, take some neurontin with it, trust me its good, and come back here and write about what it felt like to you! (i have given the combo to people without explaining what the neurontin does except 'calms you down' or 'helps it' and they end up saying something like Whoa I feel like i'm "rollin'", every person so far has felt the same way - if they are unexperienced with MDMA/etc. they usually say they feel soooo good/blah blah)

It also worked with 2c-t-21. I have not tried it with 2c-e yet but i'm sure i will eventually. It didn't work at all with any tryptamines i've tried.

Sorry about my, usually excessive typing problem 8( (damn adhd, or whatever)

Oh, and I just remembered all this was just a dream, and i woke up thinking it was real so i started typing, so don't do this, drugs are bad. Eat your vegetables too.

Neurontin!

All this interest in 2C-I, there has got to be someone else on here who has access to some Neurontin...prescribed..from a friend..wherever. Hate the stimulation and/or body load? Maybe sometimes you can 'sorta' feel an 'almost' euphoria. Take just 400-800-1200mg neurontin with it, trust me, most likely you will really like it! Want a little emphathy? Neurontin turns the body buzz from 2C-I into a much better feeling, euphoric, not like a high dose of mdma, but, maybe a nice low dose :) It does seem to usually get people talking a lot and being very open and 'extra' nice.

I found this out by accident a while ago, it doesn't seem like anyone (on the internet) knows about this. I'm guessing 2C-I releases some serotonin ? And the neurontin does...who knows what..? Its nothing like drinking beer, taking benzo's, anything like that at all, it really changes the body 'load'/'buzz' into a nice happy euphoria. When I figured out what drug it was, I let, a LOT of people try it, even just 10mg 2C-I and one 400mg capsule of Neurontin usually does it, although, most people want to end up eating more neurontin after that 'feeling' kicks in. Taking it at the same time is fine, since it takes both neurontin and 2C-I a while to kick in.

Its a slow come up, the 'neurontin-euphoria-emphathy' part, comes up very slowly over about 3 hrs or so, reaches a plateau, where people are usually like "ahh wow i feel so so good right now", and a nice slow comedown with seemingly no after effects from the neurontin (also seems to relax some of the excessive stimulation from 2c-i).

If anyone else besides myself on BL has or decides to try it, please post here! Although maybe I should shut up about it, it might just get banned faster %) Maybe I should have never went into detail, ya know..that placebo effect and all. I should maybe just say, hey people, take some neurontin with it, trust me its good, and come back here and write about what it felt like to you! (i have given the combo to people without explaining what the neurontin does except 'calms you down' or 'helps it' and they end up saying something like Whoa I feel like i'm "rollin'", every person so far has felt the same way - if they are unexperienced with MDMA/etc. they usually say they feel soooo good/blah blah)

It also worked with 2c-t-21. I have not tried it with 2c-e yet but i'm sure i will eventually. It didn't work at all with any tryptamines i've tried.

Sorry about my, usually excessive typing problem 8( (damn adhd, or whatever)

Oh, and I just remembered all this was just a dream, and i woke up thinking it was real so i started typing, so don't do this, drugs are bad. Eat your vegetables too.

morninggloryseed said:
I gave a buddy of mine a moderatly low dose of 2C-I at a "rave." My friend on 2C-I did not think it was all that social. The most enjoyable time he said was when we went to my car to smoke pot and listen to Dylan.
Sometimes raves just are like that.
I had 10mg at burningman decompression a year ago and had a beautiful experience wandering around, talking to friends and acquantances, dancing and listening to music, watching and playing with the art, smoking a bit of pot. Fun.

morninggloryseed said:
I gave a buddy of mine a moderatly low dose of 2C-I at a "rave." My friend on 2C-I did not think it was all that social. The most enjoyable time he said was when we went to my car to smoke pot and listen to Dylan.
Sometimes raves just are like that.
I had 10mg at burningman decompression a year ago and had a beautiful experience wandering around, talking to friends and acquantances, dancing and listening to music, watching and playing with the art, smoking a bit of pot. Fun.

sorry i meant 2ci. and although initial feeling of rush/speedy was quite quick. i spose the actual trip was still peeking a couple of hours later.....

2ci has so much more of a hallucinogenic feel that yes set is much more important then md...

Oceanbear said:
I found that the combo of 4-Acetoxy-DiPT and 2c-i when taken at the same time was really nice. Spent an afternoon at the beach with this combo. Just about the time the 4 -ad wore off the 2c-i kicked in. Dose was 4-6 mgs of each.

I guess there was some potentiation going on? 6 mg is a small dose of each, especially of the 4-Aco-DiPT. Would you say that the 4-AcO-DiPT made the 6 mg of 2C-I stronger? And vice versa?

I once combined 2C-I with 2C-T-7 (8 mg of each orally) and the effect was WAY stronger than 16 mg of either 2C-T-7 or 2C-I.

Oceanbear said:
I found that the combo of 4-Acetoxy-DiPT and 2c-i when taken at the same time was really nice. Spent an afternoon at the beach with this combo. Just about the time the 4 -ad wore off the 2c-i kicked in. Dose was 4-6 mgs of each.

I guess there was some potentiation going on? 6 mg is a small dose of each, especially of the 4-Aco-DiPT. Would you say that the 4-AcO-DiPT made the 6 mg of 2C-I stronger? And vice versa?

I once combined 2C-I with 2C-T-7 (8 mg of each orally) and the effect was WAY stronger than 16 mg of either 2C-T-7 or 2C-I.

I've found that 2c-i and 5-meo-mipt potentiate each other in lower dosages quite well, so it doesn't surprise me that 2c-i would potentiate another triptamine such as 4-aco-dipt.

Set and setting truly are important with 2c-i. A friend and I took 10mg of 2c-i while climbing a mountain in the snow a few weeks ago. We camped at the base of the mountain and hiked until 3 AM and didn't sleep till the sun came up. We had the most amazing conversations and both agreed that 'magic was afoot.'

Last weekend that same friend took 15 mg and said it felt like nothing more than amphetamine. I should add that I did have a frontal-lobal orgasm at a RadioHead concert on 2c-i. The experience was far more incredible than many Grateful Dead concerts I saw on MDMA, LSD, or MDMA and LSD.

I've found that 2c-i and 5-meo-mipt potentiate each other in lower dosages quite well, so it doesn't surprise me that 2c-i would potentiate another triptamine such as 4-aco-dipt.

Set and setting truly are important with 2c-i. A friend and I took 10mg of 2c-i while climbing a mountain in the snow a few weeks ago. We camped at the base of the mountain and hiked until 3 AM and didn't sleep till the sun came up. We had the most amazing conversations and both agreed that 'magic was afoot.'

Last weekend that same friend took 15 mg and said it felt like nothing more than amphetamine. I should add that I did have a frontal-lobal orgasm at a RadioHead concert on 2c-i. The experience was far more incredible than many Grateful Dead concerts I saw on MDMA, LSD, or MDMA and LSD.

morninggloryseed said:

No, I'm just unusually sensitive and have a rather high metabolism. At the time I was trip sitting five of my friends who had each done 20 mgs of 4-Aco-DiPT. Even though they are all very experienced trippers, it was a first time for them all with this compound hence my low dosing. What was of particular interest for me was that there was a brief time after the 4-Aco-DiPT had worn of that I was completely baseline before the 2c-i kicked in with it's very distinctly different character. Had I taken higher doses of both I strongly suspect there would have been a considerable amount of overlap of the experiences. As it was they were two distinctly different experiences with a window of baseline between. Very gentle with a nice afterglow the following day.

I haven't been following much of this thread, but I just had my second 2C-i trip the night before last. It was with 20mgs. I found it to be quite magical, but not as mystical as my last quest with it was at just 15mgs. This was probably due to the fact that I was just experimenting with it and didn't really "need" it at the time. I found that 20mgs had quite an intense body energy. It was a little uncomfortable at times, leading me to make the decision to not take over 17mgs for now on. The trip was significantly more intense than 15mgs, but not necessarily better. I did notice alot more visuals, but for the most part, it just intensified the body load. The next psychedelic on my list to try is 2C-E. I should be using it next week. With both of my 2C-i trips, I was surprised at the gentle nature of it. I love going on nature walks while on it. I seem to be able to experience the drug and concentrate on conversation with others at the same time with it, where as with LSD or even mushrooms, I would be staring at something, not even knowing anyone said anything. The clarity and focus is it's unique quality. Visually, it is quite intriguing as well. I can't wait to try 2C-E, as it has been reported to be quite a bit more visual, and to have depth that blows 2C-i away. I have tried Mescaline, so I know a little of what to expect as far as the depth intensity. As for combinations, I like to experience a drug for what it is. I'm not against combining psychedelics though. I do smoke Cannabis while on them, and I would probably even use Salvia with mushrooms, LSD, or LSA. As far as combining alot of the research chemicals, I'm a little weary of it.

My trip report for my 15mg 2C-i trip is on Erowid and Bluelight called "Beauty is the Death of Reality."

Piper methysticum said:
I just had my second 2C-i trip the night before last. It was with 20mgs. I found it to be quite magical, but not as mystical as my last quest with it was at just 15mgs. This was probably due to the fact that I was just experimenting with it and didn't really "need" it at the time.

I too have found the same thing with 2C-I. I've gone as high as 26 mg, but I won't ever take more than 16 mg from now on. 16 mg is my "sweet spot" with 2C-I, and there is simply no reason to take more. It does everything it needs to at that dosage, and I've had many magical experiences with 2C-I at the 14 mg to 16 mg level. Higher dosages do lead to some intense visual, but the mental aspect is pretty much the same and the body-load/stimulation is significant and uncomfortable.

I agree totally on that. The visuals were more intense, but that's only one part of what I look for in a psychedelic experience. I just found that 15-17mgs is probably going to be my dose range. I feel that I got alot more out of the lower doses.

I agree totally on that. The visuals were more intense, but that's only one part of what I look for in a psychedelic experience. I just found that 15-17mgs is probably going to be my dose range. I feel that I got alot more out of the lower doses.

hey ive heard a few reports of people tyring cocaine with 2C-T-7 with good results. im wondering if anyone here would think it would be safe or worthwhile to bump a little coke on 2C-I after the intial peak??? anyone out there tried other stimulants with it?

For me, mixing a stimulant like Cocaine with 2C-i would make me extremely uncomfortable. I believe it would even further increase the body load. I don't like mixing non psychedelic drugs with psychedelics anyway.