• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

the official post a pic of your smoking apparatus (bong, oil rig, pipe) thread!

axl blaze

Bluelighter
hello denizens of CD! big fan of the show!! 1st time caller; long time listener...

in this thread we post pics of what we are smoking our flowers/oil out of! I have a dream job to where I sell bongs, rolling papers, pipes, scales, etc - wholesale to head shops; so I see a lot of different bongs and hand pipes and such

despite my job, I am not too much of a pretentious pot head whom only tokes out of the finest 3 perc w/ ice catch scientific water-pipe... prolly one of my fave pieces is my 12 inch acrylic bong that my work actually makes, and that I sell...

but there are a couple pieces I have laying around that I am quite proud of! I know us world-wide stoners get pretty damn attached to the route of administration of our medicine =D

here is a pretty sweet oil rig, w/ a ceramic nail. I actually got this bad boy 4 free, as it was sent as a sample to my place of employment. check it:

12108118_10153678251317173_6053830088266148919_n.jpg

I have a couple other interesting pieces, especially some unique hand pipes blown by local blowers... but I will refrain from spamming this thread until I get to peep the pieces of you people %)

I've posted a lot of my glass throughout the last social thread and current one, but here's my two daily drivers a lot of you have already seen.

Hitman x Cookiessf hammerhead sidecar collab

Will Star x Rambler collab

pO4g2jF.png

Here's a better shot at the opal / millie work

21Yt98j.png

2 other pieces + Team Deathstar carb cap with sick millie and prints

pGWerB2.png

Old pic of the gravity hill next to piece in previous pic

eqaMIq8.png

The Hitman when it was clean and new

YE2wOJ5.png

I just got into collecting this year. I wish I could sell all these for just one heady piece, but getting rid of it all would be annoying and I'd lose a lot of money. Next on the list is a Steve Sizelove, he's pretty affordable and his bubbletrap work is insane. I got a few others in the collection that aren't as interesting as well as a few pieces of nonfunctional art. 2016 my purchases are all going to stay away from prodo glass (done buying glass for a little bit)

Last edited:
damn I didn't know Hitman did a collab w/ Cookies

my job sells the shit outta Cookies stuff. you seen their trays, jars, and bags?

cookies-tray.jpg

damn I didn't know Hitman did a collab w/ Cookies

my job sells the shit outta Cookies stuff. you seen their trays, jars, and bags?

Yeah that stuff is dope. I'm a fan of Berner and he's always promoting the new Cookies stuff that comes out on instagram. They also got some cool clothes.

There's a few Hitman Cookies collabs I've seen all with the same labels as mine just green/black and red/black but on the double barrel recyclers, orb recyclers, the hourglass rigs (not sure if that's the real name but the ones shaped like an hourglass) and the sidecars. I love Hitman and Dougie too even though there's a large population out there who think he's selling over priced production glass. I think it's great quality though for what it is. Plus he's the man for putting Chalice on which was arguably one of the best cups we've had all year here in the States

These are the ones available still at my local shop
J7a08wd.png

Last edited:
woah dude! that double-barrel recycler is sweet!!

I have sold a lot of Cookies stuff... I know it was started by a rapper around the Bay Area, but that's about it. is this Berner guy a decent enough rapper, as well?

here is one of my all-time fave pieces. well, technically it's my Wifey's (my b-day present to her). it's a simple 6 in tall bubbler with some sweet wig wag work all around. the blower is some local Ohio dude named Tedro:

11755818_10153481717367173_5728869246489962165_n.jpg

it hits like a champ, is nice and thick, and looks fucking gorgeous. nothing beats a good bubbler IMO

woah dude! that double-barrel recycler is sweet!!

I have sold a lot of Cookies stuff... I know it was started by a rapper around the Bay Area, but that's about it. is this Berner guy a decent enough rapper, as well?

here is one of my all-time fave pieces. well, technically it's my Wifey's (my b-day present to her). it's a simple 6 in tall bubbler with some sweet wig wag work all around. the blower is some local Ohio dude named Tedro:

it hits like a champ, is nice and thick, and looks fucking gorgeous. nothing beats a good bubbler IMO

Berner is alright. I think everyone in the cannabis community just loves him though because like 90% of his music is about weed and selling weed lol. I wouldn't say he's the most lyrically talented person, but people just like the message.

That piece is dope too. That's what I'm more after these days the fully worked pieces vs. all the clear production/scientific pieces. Plus I don't smoke a whole lot of flowers anymore so I don't mind having no percs lol.

I live in Ohio too but I've never heard of Tedro. His work will probably eventually come through my parts though as the shop I go to has a lot of stuff from Ohio people. Those Cookies Hitman collabs are from a shop here in northeast Ohio called "The Deathstar Nation" created by one of the breeders of the Deathstar after he got out of prison for growing lol. Cool shop filled with a lot of headies if you're ever in that area.

First dab pipe I owned

JOgwTTP.jpg

current daily driver

AP7nBbF.jpg

last roach clip i snagged

rZafwwB.jpg

man this lil oil rig RIPS

NSFW:
12122670_10153684473157173_8598618511826608592_n.jpg

I've got a ceramic domeless nail on it; DaDankyDank - what are your thoughts on ceramic nails?

and holy shit! nice to meet *yet another* BLer from OH (we used to rep BL hard-core here from circa 2002-2009). you name dropped one helluva shop, and I do believe we have heaps of mutual friends. how about Ray - that tatted-out black hippie - who works lots selling glass n stuff). Imma have to drop you a PM m8

srsly <3 that mini rig of mine. 14 inline perc to micro donut FTW!!

let me show you all my favorite hand-pipe, made by Nebula - a glass-blowing collective in Washington State:

11753710_10153479668042173_5292551812430388060_n.jpg

my work sells the shit outta these; I love em!

11755800_10153479668027173_9214896445586019500_n.jpg

dang that's a pimp roach clip! i just have this spoon, it's nothing fancy, i sold most of my glassware when I took to vaping and just kept this one since it's small and tough.

yshJBnH.jpg

i just cleaned it but it looks better dirty, ah well

This thread has reminded me I need to buy a bong. Smoking too many spliffs. Switched to smoking pipes too mind but I would like to completely quit tobacco. Although feel like I maybe never will entirely get away from the way of the spliff. It's a strange thing but I enjoy the individuality of each spliff, and the process of rolling.

man this lil oil rig RIPS

I've got a ceramic domeless nail on it; DaDankyDank - what are your thoughts on ceramic nails?

and holy shit! nice to meet *yet another* BLer from OH (we used to rep BL hard-core here from circa 2002-2009). you name dropped one helluva shop, and I do believe we have heaps of mutual friends. how about Ray - that tatted-out black hippie - who works lots selling glass n stuff). Imma have to drop you a PM m8

srsly <3 that mini rig of mine. 14 inline perc to micro donut FTW!!

I like ceramic they give good flavor, but I wish they were a bit more durable. I know if you heat them correctly they have less chance of cracking but I've seen a handful of them break (probably due to being heated wrong lol.) Quartz is my number 1 and ceramic is 2nd.

Yeah that's awesome to see another Ohio person. I don't know Ray but I wouldn't doubt we don't have any other associates. I'm in NE Ohio so I'm mostly connected to that area, but I know a few people in Columbus and Cincinnati doing their thing. Culture is tight around here.

dang that's a pimp roach clip! i just have this spoon, it's nothing fancy, i sold most of my glassware when I took to vaping and just kept this one since it's small and tough.

yshJBnH.jpg

i just cleaned it but it looks better dirty, ah well
I bought a pipe like this (but not as fancy) in Amsterdam, and I really like it, but what's the best way to clean those? got pretty smelly since I bought it.

I usually just pour some iso and salt into the bowl, let it sit for a half hour and then cover all holes, shake it up and flush it with hot tap water. It's rather soothing to watch all the gunk being washed out :)

current daily driver

AP7nBbF.jpg

nice one! is that a reclaimer under your quartz banger??

I would say it's a reclaimer/converter... but it looks like that banger is a male bottom? so what's it's purpose, essentially??

looking good everyone!

Thanks man! I don't smoke blunts or joints often but it's nice to have a solid clip for them.

nice one! is that a reclaimer under your quartz banger??

I would say it's a reclaimer/converter... but it looks like that banger is a male bottom? so what's it's purpose, essentially??
Thanks dude! I originally got it for the converter and ability to pull/clear the bong by grabbing the cone shape at the top of the glass, but it turned out to work really well as an oil catch as long as I clean it out with heat or something every month or so (it's easy to recoup the reclaim with it). So, I guess that piece acts as a triple function for me right now. I do like it, and picked it up at a local glass shop (mostly oldschool no name style nothing crazy new school) but it seems to work really well.

got some super cute glass in the other week, from Crush Glass:

12189147_10153699969107173_7349699276831714314_n.jpg

I like this trend of these donut style glass spoons!