• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Official EADD Paedo Discussion Thread v3 -Nonce-tastic

lmao...

I appreciate the support, Evey... but I can fight my own SHM battles here.

stonehappymonday said:
Virtual said:
No they/we didn't compare the crimes (i don't think), they compared people's reactions to them to show the unjustness of capital punishment (or overly vengance-based justice) whatever the crime is - if capital punishment is unjustified for any crime, it's valid to bring any crime in as an example.
This Raas. With bells on. What's so hard to understand?

First off, when did capital punishment come into this? You're (virtual) quoting me on things I haven't said.

I'm saying: as humans are intents vary, and those with more inhumane intents are inevitably going to procure a more vitriol reaction. Which is why Curious's argument was redundant, the revolt towards a paedophile has some kind of justification unlike the other examples.

There is confusion in how the paedophile should be treated, I am not suggesting we become as malicious as they are and "repay" them through vengeance or capital punishment. Such an attitude is counter-productive.

Though I empathise with an acrimonious attitude towards a paedophile, for they're intent towards others. I am not suggesting brutality towards that person. The formation of their ill desires does not make them in any way exclusive to any other human being and they shouldn't be treated as such.

Last edited:
A guy who people know as my best mate has been charged with 2 rapes, everyone in my area has him branded a beast already and hes not even been to cout,

He is remanded in the sex offenders hall in a certain prison

If he gets out people will be attacking him left right and centre I live in a violent place

Now people have asked me about him and my and his brother who is nothing like him are worried that when he gets found guilty that both his brother and me are going to get attacked just like he is

I can't run away because that makes you look guilty, what I'm doing now is basically bad mouthing him to people in different gangs in different areas so that the word sorta spreads that because I was his best mate I'm nothing like him

If anybody can give me advise about how to make people believe I'm nothing like him I would appreciate it, because this shit is for real, I live in a murder capital

I agree you can. Sorry I interfered :)

Now I'm sober I'll unsubscribe again. But I will say I find a lot of you very wise and considerate people. This is, what I can only describe as a touchy n volitile subject for most, including myself.

I think that a lot of you, who may not have come into contact with a sex offender, may not appreciate how cunning and manipulative they can be, especially at getting you to feel sorry for them, of minimalizing their crimes, lying, of how they can "shock you, over and over again. While I understand some of the arguments, who is there to protect our young? To keep them safe? To keep these animals away from at all times.

To compare the hatred of homophobia with the hatred of peodephilia, is ludicrous. Look at Holly n Jessica. Two girls dead. Missing for weeks n killed. Sexually assaulted. Look at Sarah Payne. Dead. Missing for months. Was sexually assaulted.

I'm not sure about capital punishment as was happens if a person is wrongly accused as been the case in the past. But these people need to be dealt with. And not by people who are easily fooled by "poor me" routine because they're good with the self-pity, reeling people back into their
Lives etc.

Now I'm sober I must un-subscribe again. But without sounding condescending, well done you all on debating suck a volatile subject, I've a lot of admiration n respect for some of you.

Keep safe,

Evey

Last edited:
To compare the hatred of homophobia with the hatred of peodephilia, is ludicrous. Look at Holly n Jessica. Two girls dead. Missing for weeks n killed. Sexually assaulted. Look at Sarah Payne. Dead. Missing for months. Was sexually assaulted.

Is paedophilia always as grim as that tho evey? What about that recent case where a 14 year old lad was shagging his female schoolteacher? They even tried to class to that as some kind of "damaging" paedo attack when everyone on earth must've been thinking "Christ, if only that had happened to me. How incredibly lucky can you get".

First off, when did capital punishment come into this? You're (virtual) quoting me on things I haven't said.

It wasn't you that said it but it was mentioned (or something similar - i haven't read back) which is why the comparisons were made initially. But i think the comparison holds with any type of justice, not just capital punishment - justice should be the same dispassionate process for everybody or else it's not justice.

society agrees (largely) on sentences to reflect the seriousness of different crimes, but ulitmately, paedophiles are human beings just like the rest of us - however difficult that might be to swallow, imo it's better than the alternative of having 'sub-humans' or 'evil people' of any sort, because on past performance, that type of thinking can end up in extremis being so much more dangerous than paedophiles.

I'm not trying to straw-man you or anything, i recognise your nuance, and that we basically agree on justice (and we're all on the same side and that :)) let's move on...

...to change the subject(-ish): i often think how fishy it is that operation yew tree has given us a succession of famous paedophile court cases (mostly failed) of not-very-'important' people and been all over the media, while the substantial corruption and collusion involved in all the children's home scandals/cover ups over decades, and just the facilitating/covering up of jimmy saville and cyril smith's activities (doubtless among many others) by various members of the establishment, seem to be quietly forgotten in comparison. In a just justice system many of those smug elite polticians from the 80s and 90s (some of whom still lord it over us) would undoubtedly have been brought to book (for covering the stuff up if not for the crime itself).

Last edited:
Nobody any input on my post ? :(

Sorry if it seemed like i was ignoring your post - i just answered raas' post when i came to it. I don't really know what to suggest though. i'd think the people close to you should be able to understand that you were taken in by him (especially if they were too). As for wider people maybe keep your head down is the only weak advice i've got (i live in a very unviolent place)

Sorry if it seemed like i was ignoring your post - i just answered raas' post when i came to it. I don't really know what to suggest though. i'd think the people close to you should be able to understand that you were taken in by him (especially if they were too). As for wider people maybe keep your head down is the only weak advice i've got (i live in a very unviolent place)

Thank you for just trying to help, ;) Appreaciated !

Is paedophilia always as grim as that tho evey? What about that recent case where a 14 year old lad was shagging his female schoolteacher? They even tried to class to that as some kind of "damaging" paedo attack when everyone on earth must've been thinking "Christ, if only that had happened to me. How incredibly lucky can you get".

Whilst I do take your point on board, yes paedophilia isn't always as grim as I stated, given the example that you illustrated. However, the teacher was irresponsible and what peeves me in this respect is your last point;

"Christ, if only that had happened to me. How incredibly lucky can you get".

If it had have been the other way around; a young girl seeing a male teacher, there would be complete uproar; yet because it was a young boy seeing a female teacher, then there is a split. There is what is known as the "witch hunt against paedophilia," and there is the immature attitude from some; thinking that, that young lad was "lucky." Not only has that teacher taken advantage of him, but the boy has to face the concept that the "relationship" is over, that she took advantage, that it wasn't real love, deal with that sort of teasing on how "lucky" he had been, and so forth.

Regardless of whether the lady's (if you can call her that) crime was as grim as those who attacked and killed the children I stated above, is not the point. The point is she still took advantage of her position, abused a minor who was not at an mature age to have dealt with that - and deserves to be punished.

Now we could argue all day that the "age of consent" was a socially constructed things; i.e. man decided on this - and it differs from country to country. However, the are the rules given in this country and they are there for a reason. The age of consent is actually higher than sixteen in the States. The lad was under the age of consent and thus the lady committed a crime. If she thought that she was "having feelings for one of her students," she should have took action in order to have avoided it, known that what she was doing was wrong.

If you think that, for one moment, this lad is "lucky," you are very much mistaken. Paedophiles are very cunning, very manipulative, have a habit of getting you to think THEIR way; have a way of "making you think that they love you" that they are a really, sweet, charming person who will be with you forever, take care of you blah, blah. This boy will have a lot of emotional stuff to deal with for years to come, when he comes to terms that she probably NEVER loved him at all but was playing with him for her own sick fantasies. I actually feel very sorry for that boy; even if he's 14.

Best Wishes, I need to get to the pharmacy!
Evey :)

Did you see that recent Louis Theroux doc about paedos? Amongst all the super creepy guys there was one woman. Her crime was exactly that, riding a wee boy in her class at school. She wasn't allowed within x distance of school or play park, was never allowed to see her own kids again, on a sex offenders register that anyone could look up etc. She wasn't incredibly hot but she was no bad. I know it's a total double standard and I'd be calling a male in the same situation all the bad things I could imagine but fucking hell, it seemed a bit mental that she was lumped in with the proper rapists. Treated the same as a guy who had systematically fucked his own kids over the course of a few years.

I don't want to slag off victims of abuse but c'mon, if that wee 14 year old that she was pumping is shouting he's damaged or whatever he needs to get a grip (I don't think he was tbh, I think he was shouting "YAAAAAAAS!!!"). I'd have traded in all my Pogs for a chance to pump a half decent teacher when I was 14.

Did you see that recent Louis Theroux doc about paedos? Amongst all the super creepy guys there was one woman. Her crime was exactly that, riding a wee boy in her class at school. She wasn't allowed within x distance of school or play park, was never allowed to see her own kids again, on a sex offenders register that anyone could look up etc. She wasn't incredibly hot but she was no bad. I know it's a total double standard and I'd be calling a male in the same situation all the bad things I could imagine but fucking hell, it seemed a bit mental that she was lumped in with the proper rapists. Treated the same as a guy who had systematically fucked his own kids over the course of a few years.

I don't want to slag off victims of abuse but c'mon, if that wee 14 year old that she was pumping is shouting he's damaged or whatever he needs to get a grip (I don't think he was tbh, I think he was shouting "YAAAAAAAS!!!"). I'd have traded in all my Pogs for a chance to pump a half decent teacher when I was 14.

He probably wont be shouting abuse because he may not yet realise that's what it was. She deserves everything she gets and more. She knew the law. She BROKE the law. It's that simple.

And if it was the UK, people don't see the register. There was a pilot scheme to show it in certain countries. But they are protected. Shame it's not more like America.

Don't fall for their "poor me I'm also a victimr, I've also been through... routine. It's all BS n they are masters of manipulation.

Evey

It was in LA.

All I'm saying is I would probably have fought in some sort of gladiatorial battle for the chance to pump a teacher when I was at high school. I wouldn't have been wanting them registered, or be wanting any sort of counselling, I'd have wanted to keep it hush and hopefully get another go.

I'm not saying it's the same for everyone. Some 14 year olds might well feel abused in that situation. 14 year old me would not have.

Edit - On the other hand, I would have been all for burning at the stake a male teacher who was shagging a girl in my class. Double standards? I suppose so.

Likewise on everything you've just said. there was quite a few teachers at school i would loved to have fucked at that age. but again the thought of a bloke teacher shagging a girl of the same age would of seemed fucked up regardless if she was wanting it or not

She knew the law. She BROKE the law. It's that simple...

Completely ignoring the context for a moment, this is an ironic statement to read on this site.

Back to the context, i add my weight to the 'i'd have shagged my teacher if i could have' camp from at least 12 years old (a ~25 year old english supply teacher in particular), though every case has its own context of relative power relationships/abuse which is singular - and singular things aren't amenable to easy generalities (which is why we have trials). it's only when you think about the difficult cases that aren't clear cut that you're the sort of mind-space that is required for all justice, even when it is apparently clear cut (is it ever in reality though?).

Accepting that every situation is its own thing is not helpful when you want to build a 'view' about a whole society (as the tabloids like to), but it's essential for justice to work.

EDIT - i just realised i didn't mention the 'hard' (fnarr) bit of the topic: 'if it was a 14-15 year old girl with a teacher...'. From the 14-15 year old girls i knew when i was that age and since, i can think of plenty who could have shagged a teacher if they'd have wanted to without being particularly 'abused' (judging by their sexual activities outside of school and after) - however, i can probably think of as many who that wouldn't be true for. I refer back to the waffle i wrote above...

Last edited:
A lad at my school was shagging some female exchange student teacher, everyone knew about it, the lad was regarded as a 'hero' rather than a 'victim'. I think in general the same applies to most cases where the pupil is male and the teacher is female. Its a strange world we live in, where when the genders are reveresed the crimes seem far more appalling. Its possibly only the when the police and social workers and all that get involved that the male pupil is made to feel like a victim, whereas before those interventions it was a matter of male pride and bragging rights. 8(

Last edited:
It is treated different - it's hard to know how much is vestigial patriarchal attitudes, and how much is informed by genuine aspects of dominance and submission tied up (fnarr fnarr) in gender (though that's as fluid (fnarr again (sorry)) as sexuality in reality).