• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Official EADD Paedo Discussion Thread v3 -Nonce-tastic

I think you are right there... seems even the BBC can be a misleading with their headlines. I suppose it is just the fact that many of the cases will not be clear cut as you say. Good job reading between the lines.

they are just as bad as the rest at misleading the public and infact possibly the worst. Important to listen and look very carefully at what they are up to.

this big enquiry that two people have stepped down from heading. all this publicity being created kind of takes a bit of the heat away from the real crimes i think. also giving them more time to shred and lose things. no cover up or otherwise shocks me now. all corrupt and perverted.

i think the moment you start wondering whether or not you should draw the line at a certain age, you should just go ahead and draw that line and walk awayyy

Here's one the bbc aren't touching:

‘Violent and brutal’: UK Foreign Office admits cover-up in St Helena child abuse scandal: http://rt.com/uk/219915-child-abuse-st-helena/

Britain’s Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) admits it made an “erroneous” report to the UN when it denied that child abuse was rife in the British overseas territory of St Helena.

The FCO has been accused of lying to the United Nations over “endemic” child sex abuse in the remote South Atlantic island to cover up allegations, including a case of a police officer having raped a four-year-old girl and another police officer having “mutilated a two-year-old.”

Two child protection whistleblowers who worked on the island are now suing the FCO and the UK Department for International Development for constructive dismissal.

(bbc reported (and sanitised) the initial story, but not the recent result of the inquiry)
St Helena child abuse inquiry launched by Foreign Office
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-30131275

(could have put this in the other thread si but didn't want to double post)

I've met a convicted pedo, sat down with him and watched tv, as he was a friends brother in their house. Pretty weird.

Pretty strange to see Ian Brown grassing up Fred Talbot. I wouldn't have Brown down as a no good fucking grass.

Pretty strange to see Ian Brown grassing up Fred Talbot. I wouldn't have Brown down as a no good fucking grass.

Ian Brown's bitter about failing his O'Level.. haha.. what sort of defence is that.. 8)

The defence suggest Ian Brown blames Fred Talbot for the failure of his biology O Level. "I couldn't care less", said the musician.

I didn't really to be honest, I'm not really violent. I guess if it effected me somehow I'd think different though! It was uncomfortable, it only lasted 40 mins or so one evening, and all stoned so not saying much either which was good.

I thought you might have been about to say that you only found out what he was afterwards, or something. (TV teaches us that people who discover that a friend or relation was a sex offender either never suspected for a moment, or knew all along exactly what sort of person he was.)

I don't doubt for a moment that people who are a danger to society need to be locked up.

But fairness demands that people who are no longer a danger to society should not be locked up, but should be making their contribution to society by working and paying taxes. Obviously some amount of supervision is not unreasonable, at least initially; and discretion must be applied, in helping them choose a suitable job and home if necessary.

And if they misbehave -- straight back inside.

Trying to water down the paedo inquiry?

"Abuse inquiry may probe crimes back to 1945" http://www.channel4.com/news/abuse-inquiry-may-probe-crimes-back-1945

Also, the new inquiry head seems fairly well connected to the establishment via her ex-husband (from medialens message board):

Justice Lowell Goddard too...she has had her fair share on contact with elite British establishment...her ex hubby is Sir (Walter) John "Johnny" Scott, 5th Baronet, of Beauclerc, Bywell St. Andrews, Northumberland.

He is currently:
Joint Master, The North Pennine Hunt
Founder Member, The Cholmondeley Coursing Club
President, The Union of Country Sports Workers
President, The Gamekeepers Welfare Trust
President, The Tay Valley Wildfowlers Association
Vice President, The Heather Trust
Patron, The Sporting Lucas Terrier Association
Patron, The Wildlife Ark Trust
Centenary Patron, British Association for Shooting and Conservation.
Patron, The National Association of Beaters and Pickers Up
Board member, The European Squirrel Federation
Sir John is best known for writing and co-presenting the BBC2 series Clarissa and the Countryman with Clarissa Dickson Wright. He currently[when?] writes for a variety of magazines and periodicals on field sports, food, farming, travel, history and the countryside.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sir_John_Scott,_5th_Baronet

Last edited:
Ian Brown's bitter about failing his O'Level.. haha.. what sort of defence is that.. 8)

I had my doubts about Glitters defence testimony - "i couldn't abuse anyone after a gig as I always spent an hour and a half cleaning my wig".

Talking of defence, off topic I know but what the hell.. Ross Ulbrichts defence claimed that he couldn't be the real DPR who was incredibly security concious and an expert in keeping hidden. So Ross can't be DPR because you can't catch DPR 8)

As you were...

What we now "know" (or have been told) about the whole Savile saga should be enough for every sane, thinking, caring person in the UK to get the old pitchforks out and get down on mass to the BBc and the houses of parliament. The whole damn thing reeks. I mean John Peel. I will be introducing this very simple concept to as many people as I meet. I'm giving up staying quiet for feckin lent.

John peel isn't in the same ball park as saville though is he? He got off with 'willing' teenage groupies who were underage (who often turned up backstage seeking sex), back when all people in the rock industry did that (and wider society cheered them on heartily). That's not to say i approve of using a position of influence to shag 13 year olds, but if we can't make a distinction between that and jimmy saville (who raped preteens) then we're lost.

Oh yeah. I know theres a big difference and peel settled down to family life. Still a bit seedy tho. The savile cover up alongside other cover ups is sick beyond belief still

I've met a convicted pedo, sat down with him and watched tv, as he was a friends brother in their house. Pretty weird.

I know multiple pedos. We are not friends but these are local people and everyone that grew up with them or went to school with them knows them, and what they did. Some were not put into jail or prison or had any charges brought against them as the sex abuse they did happened decades ago, there's a statue of limitations, and their defense lawyer would argue that the people who are claiming they were sexually abused by them are lying or that the abuse really did not happen and it's just hearsay.

The others were convicted and put into jail or prison; but given a slap on the wrist and are free but now registered as sex offenders living their lives and working with the public. The one woman is a nurse, the man works in a store with the public, and the other man worked at a private non-religious school and still works there is is affiliated with the school?! The other pedo he sexually abused a younger male relative of his and was given a slap on the wrist as well.

The scary and disturbing part is that unless you did a background check on them or they told you about how they are pedos you would not know any of this at all about them.

Here in the United States there are some people who are supposed leaders of LGBT rights and they turned out to be pedos, or they argue that pedophila is "not a bad thing" to try to normalize it in their sick minds. These people include Harry Hay, Allen Ginsberg, William S. Burroughs, Dan Savage, Pat/Patrick Califia, Larry Kramer, Matthew Shepard, Harvey Milk, John Waters, and Larry Brinkin.

I've read about the infamous Elm guest house in the UK, and I have told friends and others about it and they act as though I am crazy, that such a thing could have never happened, or they totally ignore it and change the subject.

Last edited:
You molest kids. You deserve a bullet or actually a slow death because those children not only lose their childhood but that shit goes and effects their entire lives in many cases. I've been there. They are fucking scum of the lowest kind and deserve nothing better than being disemboweled with barbed wire shoved up the are inside a bit of conduit then the conduit removed. There is no excuse. You do that shit. You lose the right to exist in my book. I am a compassionate human being but this thread touches a very very raw nerve.