• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Official EADD Ibiza 2013 Thread

5 nights booked 24-29 Sept holiday and writing reviews. Quite how I am going to remember the nights is another matter!
24.9 Carl Cox closing @ Space (review)
25.9 TiNi beach party + Paradise closing DC-10 (review hopefully)
26.9 Used & Abused closing @ Ushuaia + Enter closing @ Space (review)
27.9 blank ATM
28.9 Ants closing @ Ushuai + Carnival Cities closing @ Sankeys (review)

The bonus of writing reviews is it gets you free guest list, vip, access to dj's, back stage and green room. Free drinks and plenty of coke. My kind of night. All you budding writers don't miss a trick.

Sh4dow

Seems like a good deal, apart from the fact at the end of the night ive forgotten about 80% of the night, what room I was in, who was playing etc I guess if your just doing Booze + Coke it would be easy to remember. You take a pen + paper with you and starting writing stuff down as you go along??

Think id just pay the ticket

Sunday 22nd Sept. Luciano@ Boom or Solomun@ Pacha.
Anyone been to both??

Luciano is more of an upbeat party vibe and music - happy

solomun is great but a little darm and techy sometime

u decide

I write for an online clubbing/lifestyle magazine based in manchester. The site is currently being updated and hopefully should be live by the time I return from ibiza. With no writing experience it's quite nice just writing/reliving the night, good and bad! The perks of jotting a few words down are quite nice aswell. Saving €80+ a night on entry helps definitely helps the wallet��
Will update on site info when I get back.
Only 2 days away now, anybody any info of pills currently doing the rounds around PDB? Pill reports hasn't got any new info. Just hope the pink love hearts are still available.

sh4dow

I fly out Thursday. PDB ;) looks like my mate can't make it now , so might be solo ;(
Anyone out there same time fancy catching up ?

I fly out Thursday. PDB ;) looks like my mate can't make it now , so might be solo ;(
Anyone out there same time fancy catching up ?

Dunno if I'm allowed to promote other forums here, but easy to arrange meets via Ibiza Spotlight... Met a few Spotlighters when I was out there last week and all were great.

Yes. ;) probably sands with Carl cox or Ushuaia earlier. Then space ! Getting excited.

Back from ibiza went too quick! on pills just the lovehearts are fucking everywhere, pink, blue white yellow orange etc etc, we bought a mixed bag of 50 when we go there for 4euro a pop each so cant comment on what else there was. Got offered blue nikes, blue and purple stars (not rocks stars)

ket was good as always, coke was shit.. as always got some GBL though was was a first. Will do a proper report later, just got back from my flight... straight from cocoon @ 7am to the airport :S feeling very fragile

so how were the love hearts? all same potency?

heart shaped, love imprinted one side. hard to break etc?

thanks

did they all contain the love print? me and a friend reeived some white heart's, from a friend which we were told are 160mg+ theres a report over on pillreport's - friend took 1 the day we got them, after doing a night on the turtles 3 days before we got the heart's, & wqas pretty spangled for a few hours - tested fine. just wondering if these are the same? no love print mind.

straight from cocoon @ 7am to the airport :S feeling very fragile

Rough man. That's exactly what I did the last time I was there. Lying down on the floor in the airport, sweat pishing off me, brutal. Hope your comedown's not too bad.

My mate's heading over soon for closing parties. The wee fucker is going to the DC10 closing party, I'm more than a little jealous.

Yeah they all had the LOVE printed on them, fucking all over the island, honestly couldnt tell the stength between then, after the first time was boshing 4+ for every night so its hard to tell. Had a handfull of blues before getting on the plane and woke up dribbling on some lads girlfriend next to me.

One of the better years, all the drugs were quality. Mates got some lovely zero zero has aswel which was a suprise, also amsterdam bar is still delivering.. ;)

Got bad bad brain zaps folly wouldnt approve, them 50 hearts got munched in the first few days heh. The white pills had LOVE on them, well they were more grey.

Managed ANTS @ Ushuaia, Cocoon, Enter @ Space and Music ON at Amnesia and then went that down the west end for a night (one of the lads with us dosent really do drugs so had to do it for him I guess, he did well at the other nights though so respect to him)

Found a source of MD also who was doing it for 30s quality crystals and then ket for 15, got charged upto 60s for md though and 40s for ket, didnt fancy arguing though as we were in his apartment and he waas running about coked up with a blade hanging out his Y fronts, some mad italian. 2 of my mates still over there,,, bastard. UP at 6.30 for work tommorow so I better get myself a good 12 hour kip..

ANTS @ Ushuaia suprised me, was mostly sort of 90s classics tunes

First and Last picture seconds before grabbing a taxi to the airport, nice form the hotel
5764_10202068898944198_1824890276_n.jpg

I'm there 3rd week of August - can't wait. Actually don't plan on doing any gear or going clubbing - a first for me. Just chilling and bar hopping :)