• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The Official 2012 NFL Thread v. All aboard the Kaepernick bandwagon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of thought TO would have gotten a shot again. I mean the last year he played he had a good year and hes always in shape. Not afraid to go over the middle either, which is something he'd have to do as his speed is a little slower. Ravens come to mind, their defense isnt getting any younger have to win now. Or the Broncos

^ Ya he was a top 5 or 6 wideout for a while 2 years ago, but he had a bad injury. Most of the time when an older guy has an injury like that they are done.

eh even if it was for a contract minimum he'd take it. he wouldnt do anything stupid he needs the money

Ag1Mn.jpg

Entrance to the 49ers locker room at Candlestick.
e8277330a10411e1a39b1231381b7ba1_7.jpg

anyone trying to do a weekly pick em' pool when the season starts? just for fun, straight up win/lose (no spreads)

anyone trying to do a weekly pick em' pool when the season starts? just for fun, straight up win/lose (no spreads)

hey man, we do have an annual NFL Pick Em thread here in S+G. it pretty much is the best thread in this dung heap of a forum, to being with ;)

you are more than welcome to join in on the fun next year... but be warned... we've got some assholes here that put Nostradamus to shame

you also have people like me and refuse to take certain teams no matter how good they are and have a hard time not taking my pathetic love squad every sunday

hey man, we do have an annual NFL Pick Em thread here in S+G. it pretty much is the best thread in this dung heap of a forum, to being with ;)

you are more than welcome to join in on the fun next year... but be warned... we've got some assholes here that put Nostradamus to shame

I sadly missed out on that thread last year. Definitely gonna take part in it when the season starts.

Yeah im down. I actually look at each game objectively but if its a close call I'll pick the Eagles. Gonna be a lot of drama in the NFL this year

^ that's what I do with my Steelers. which according to the percentages, has proved to be a far better choice in the State of Penn ;)

I love the NFL pickems thread!

We also did a bluelight fantasy football league last year, which I would like to continue. I hope you all will join!

Status
Not open for further replies.