• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

the official 2011-12 college b-ball thread vers. BASKETYHOOPS

Fab Melo wasnt injured he was ruled ineligble. And if you want a good guaranteed matchup watch Sullinger vs Patrick Robinson in the OSU-Kansas game. Both are going to be 1st rounders, and id say the rest of the team are pretty equal. Taylor and Craft should be a good matchup too. I have both Ohio St in one bracket and Kansas in the other but I have a better chance of winning my Kansas bracket so im rooting for the Jayhawks

Think us Kentuckians are crazy about basketball?

You would be correct.
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP)—Authorities say the Kentucky-Louisville basketball rivalry boiled over at a Kentucky dialysis clinic when one patient punched another during an argument about the teams.

Georgetown police Lt. Robert Swanigan says the altercation began Monday with a verbal exchange between the 68-year-old Kentucky fan and 71-year-old Louisville fan. The men were arguing over who will win when the teams meet in the Final Four on Saturday.

Swanigan says the Kentucky fan, who was receiving treatment, flipped off the Louisville fan, and that the Cardinals fan punched him in the face.

Swanigan says police were called to the Georgetown clinic, but the Kentucky fan has declined to file charges.

He says police thought tensions would rise as Saturday’s game approaches, but the fight at the clinic was stranger than they expected.

Georgetown is about 13 miles north of Lexington, where the University of Kentucky is located.

<3 my home state

A great read on the UK-UL rivalry

yeah Tyshawn Taylor VS Aaron Craft will be a good one, I agree

and LOL I heard about that UK-UL fight on the local sports radio, they were making fun of it, funny stuff

and I think someone did an article about the very fertile basketball crescent that is Indiana, Kentucky, and Ohio. there are some damn good basketball played between all threee of these States... I forgot who wrote it or I would look it up

Okay axl, *phew* UK is in, OSU is up at the half....almost have our dream match up.

I have shared my displeasure with Kentucky in this thread before, and now it is being taken to new heights as I stand to win money if Kansas wins the game tonight. Hopefully its not even close, I want a landslide Kansas victory

i'm FREAKING OUT and i don't even care about either of these teams! they are both teams full of giant mutant teenagers.

but GO KENTUCKY

also can't wait for the final four to be here next year

2012-April-2-23-6-16.jpg

:D

congrats wyld. i have to be perfectly honest, i really wanted you guys to get your asses kicked. but ya'll just flat out dominate.

I thought Kentucky would win bigger. AD is the next Tim Duncan

Calipari is a great coach, completely dominant. at least this banner of his won't be taken down

congrats Wyld :)

LOL ALANA

Last edited:
Thanks all! =D

It feels awesome to have the Cats on top of the NCAA B-ball world once again. I know they are a great team but I think even purists could find something to like/love about how the way this team played all season. Everyone that played contributed and it was a great way to watch them win the big game. I'm so happy right now.

Now the question is: how many 1st rounders will originate from UK's starting 5? 8o

I thought Kentucky would win bigger. AD is the next Tim Duncan

Calipari is a great coach, completely dominant. at least this banner of his won't be taken down

congrats Wyld :)

LOL ALANA

BETTER than Duncan if only because he makes his FTs. ;)

congrats wyld. i have to be perfectly honest, i really wanted you guys to get your asses kicked. but ya'll just flat out dominate.

No worries about wanting them to lose, someone has to. I was very stunned when they were up 18 in the first half but I had a feeling Cal would make them slow it down in the 2nd which helped Kansas' comeback.

i love coach cal

and usually i hate the best, but the dude is just smooth as hell

gophers are going to be fucking awesome this year

no conference comes close to the big ten - their top 8 are all capable of winning it all