• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

the official 2007 MLB thread!

wait a second. don't confuse tabloid headlines with a lot of fans, because damn near everyone i know is a fan and none of them wanted torre gone.

Just wanted to say dont let last nights game fool you guys, the Braves are BACK!

TopRocka said:
Anyone have a beat on Ryan Garko or Ryan Theriot?

have a beat? is that boston talk? =D garko is awesome. andy marte getting injured sucks in a way because i like the kid, but it made a spot on the roster for our token asian who last year played pretty well when brought up and hasnt been too shabby so far in this string of games. they should leave marte down for a bit and let him pick up some more experience in the minors while they give choo more of a look.

capt.98cfac2b5f6a43d680493651b93ebfb7.red_sox_athletics_baseball_oas111.jpg

FUCK BOSTON!

How bout them Redbirds!!!! Time for the come back tour motherfuckers.

Big Edit: Cards are 5 games from 1st and 4 from the 500 mark woo hoo motha fuckas.

Last edited:
Spiezio is pitching for the Cardinals in the 8th right now, jesus fucking christ.

And he was the best pitcher of the whole game.......... my dear lord.

Last edited:
The NL Blows.

Tired of AAA?

Come see AAAA baseball at it's finest! The National League! Wooo!

^all the more reason why last year's WS was so unbearable. Jeff Weaver world series champion?! GOOD LORD

I can only laugh when I see some of the NL teams the Sox play in interleague.

Aside from the Mets, most teams have a bench that's equivalent to my buddy's slowpitch softball league.

yeah well the celtics suck ass a lot harder

what does that have to do with baseball?

fuck boston thats why

Danny Ainge put all the chips on black on roulette.

And the ball landed on red.

But that's another discussion for another thread.