• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

The Occcult/Esotericism

Ah, just what I thought :)
So your God cannot prove itself to others, only to you.

God has proven himself to others repeatedly and continues to do so, but no, he will not perform parlor tricks on command for people refusing to believe in him unless he pays them in miracles first.

He can, and has, on his terms, not ours. He does not negotiate with terrorists :) and what you're doing here gets you nowhere in the spirit world, at least with Higher Beings.

That explains the laws of physics turning on their head in "God's hand".

Only in your mind. The reality is more complicated than that. I know that because I lived through it and am a close observer.

Just more reason to not believe in it.

I could tell you that God invited me to 5x shuffle the cards well and pull a card from one of my tarot decks, and he'd show me I'm "5 times the fool" for obsessing that he could make me win the lottery if he wanted, I then did this and five time in succession drew the The Fool card, a 72x72x72x72x72 = 1 in 1.9 billion probability, and then asked me if we could change the subject to something more constructive. I could tell you this and this would be one more reason for you to disbelieve it, because: "why doesnt he do it in front of others". See? Nothing I say won't convince you otherwise so I'm not even trying. Just like he won't even try jump through your hoops either. You and I are not the lion tamer in this three ring circus act December, we're the lions in this, not the other way around.

I even prayed to God, telling him the number I was thinking of.

Homeless AIDS orphans in Africa, sleeping on the ground, pray for things too. Not for cooperation in parlor tricks though, but for things of more substance. And their prayers could drill holes through solid concrete, in their sincerity in the direness of their need and the broken innocence of their spirit. But they have Faith.

I think it's great that your delusions make you write books.

My delusions also inspire me to great acts of charity towards those in great need. Water wells! Fruit trees! Structural support to orphanages! Following educations towards jobs to help people in dire need. My entire life is aligned to helping us all to make this world a better place. My life is devoted to that and God is my powerhouse. God is the battery up this Energizer Bunny's butt to keep on going, at the end of the day and beyond.

My delusions give me panic attacks.

Have you considered getting a new set of delusions? A framework of functional delusions, delusions that help you further instead of set you back?

If your undying faith in Papa Smurf does it to you, Praise Him The Right Way! If it works for me, it can work for you :p

I had panic attacks too because of my hereditary heart attack at age 30 and the doctor telling me I wouldnt live out the year. I had a better doctor though, God was with me whenever my heartrate went below 40/min and the monitor started wailing, GOD got me through that night! I made him promises and he let me keep them, and told me I would die at the age of 45, not 30. And the age of 45 came and you know what happened? I had my final run of Ego Death trips, each on a birth or death days of a family member, and I lost ALL FEAR OF DEATH because the Ego death, and I became, 46, 47 and now, 48. Thats some delusion huh? Bye bye panic attacks.

Oh, I had crushing social phobia because of what was done to me and because I'm fat as fuck. Crushing generalized anxiety disorder. Guess what? God, my "delusion", told me that the time for change had come and out of nowhere he motivated me to do the unthinkable for someone in my social anxiety/body dysmorphic condition: buy swimtrunks and head for the local pool, let everyubody see me, judge me, point fingers and laugh at me and he promised me that if I did, my social phobia, at once would be GONE because I would have confronted my body dysmorphic social phobia to the utmost. Its like stepping on the rails before onstorming social rejection and tell it to smite you. And I did just that, and because of that, a whole lifetime of social anxiety melted away and the community welcome me, staff loves me. It was wiped away. Some delusion huh? Is that not a cool delusion I'm having?

Oh and all the addictions I had in my life ended with God telling to me "It Is Time" and at that point I could walk out of any addiction I had without any craving, withdrawal or looking back, even cigarettes and dissociatives. Walked the FUCK out of there at the drop of a hat and HE made a way for me. Some delusion huh?

Everyone can write like this, and it's far from a proof of any deity.

I'm not into the providing you proof department, and neither is God. But look up automatic writing on wikipedia. Its a thing among channellers and those who work with spirits.

Sorry, I'm a logical person. Since your God cannot even tell you my number

You're mistaking the complete unwillingness to cooperate with your demands for proof for inability of God to do so. God can make a stranger ring your doorbell in the middle of the night to give you money for no reason if he would want to, Should he, though? If that was your demand, certainly not. You pray apparently, you tell him to show you the number you're thinking of. Maybe hes more open to that.

I have no doubt that it's just a creation of your mind. A very useful one, apparently.

A very useful one indeed. Since even science only approximates truth at this point, any certainties we think to have are relative probabilities, like an improbability of 1 in 1,9 billion , so therefore any certainty is a delusion.
Papa Smurf has been good for me, way better than your delusions.

What reason would he have to not tell you the number, you're his faithful servant.

Neither he nor I want it, and for the same reason. If he gives you proof you cannot refute - THAT IS NOT FAITH.
Faith is worth more than gold. For obvious reasons I'd say, because as you with your panic attacks and I with my cured anciety, panic and addictions know all to well, what you put your FAITH in determines to a large extent whether your panic attack begins or ends. Faith determines your reality, therefore hold nothing as your God but the totality of everything as One.

I had faith, as a kid and as an adult. Where it comes to God I don't play. That he on his own accord decides to casually toss miraculous events at me as playful winks, awesome, great, more than I could ever wuish for and more than I ever asked for. And that is why he does it. Come at a billionaire with your had out going "prove that you are rich enough for me to take you seriously by filling this hand with stacks." see how far that gets you. If you demand a conversion miracle then direct that doirectly at him and not through me, because sometimes he does indulge that, but most conversion miracles are completely unrequested.

I'm ready to become a believer, a faithful servant of God, a tool in the hands of God, who will dedicate his entire life to Him. If he can only tell me/you that number.

Direct it at him. I'm that believer/faithful servant/tool in the hand of God, who dedicated his life to him. I'm not a priest or baptist.

He embodies all and encompasses all so he is the totality of all things, including everything about you. Just say, sincerely, out loud to him, not what it takes for you to believe him, but state sincerely that you want to believe and want to be led into a belief in a way that will not be or feel artificial or falsified, and if you invest yur sincere desire in that, its up to him what he wants to do with that. You 'll be able to figure it out cause you're him too.
Design your own contract.

Do it your way, not my way.

If you like suggestions: "Sweet ever loving God, please make a way for me that I can put down my panic attacks in my path to You."
Is that not more meaningful than 1638 or whatever the heck string of numbers you had in mind? Orphans in Africa need to eat. You need to overcome yoyr panic disorder. How about focussing on that?
This is why I go at length here, not to be some bluelight swami but to give you the tools to help you help yourself.

why are there missionaries and holy script?

Missionaries raped Africa in every available hole and the holy script was used to justify slavery and hide behind as a church during the holocaust. I take the direct word of God to me over them every day of the week.
If you are a logical man, you will understand that, given how I define things, your entire interaction with the universe is your communication with God. So everybody has it, but few really understand it. So you got that open line, use it.

I'm here, make me a believer, cmon!

The universe is a gumball machine.
You put a silver coin in, turn the knob, a gold gumball comes out.
The silver coin is YOUR FAITH
You turn it by APPLYING IT CORRECTLY
Do so, and you will get your Gumball of gold.

Get your own gumball. :)

For the Golden Gumball of overcoming the panic attacks, what specific Silver Coin of Faith should you apply?: Now there's a question.

Last edited:

God has proven himself to others repeatedly and continues to do so, but no, he will not perform parlor tricks on command for people refusing to believe in him unless he pays them in miracles first.

He can, and has, on his terms, not ours. He does not negotiate with terrorists :) and what you're doing here gets you nowhere in the spirit world, at least with Higher Beings.

Only in your mind. The reality is more complicated than that. I know that because I lived through it and am a close observer.

I could tell you that God invited me to 5x shuffle the cards well and pull a card from one of my tarot decks, and he'd show me I'm "5 times the fool" for obsessing that he could make me win the lottery if he wanted, I then did this and five time in succession drew the The Fool card, a 72x72x72x72x72 = 1 in 1.9 billion probability, and then asked me if we could change the subject to something more constructive. I could tell you this and this would be one more reason for you to disbelieve it, because: "why doesnt he do it in front of others". See? Nothing I say won't convince you otherwise so I'm not even trying. Just like he won't even try jump through your hoops either. You and I are not the lion tamer in this three ring circus act December, we're the lions in this, not the other way around.

Homeless AIDS orphans in Africa, sleeping on the ground, pray for things too. Not for cooperation in parlor tricks though, but for things of more substance. And their prayers could drill holes through solid concrete, in their sincerity in the direness of their need and the broken innocence of their spirit. But they have Faith.

My delusions also inspire me to great acts of charity towards those in great need. Water wells! Fruit trees! Structural support to orphanages! Following educations towards jobs to help people in dire need. My entire life is aligned to helping us all to make this world a better place. My life is devoted to that and God is my powerhouse. God is the battery up this Energizer Bunny's butt to keep on going, at the end of the day and beyond.

Have you considered getting a new set of delusions? A framework of functional delusions, delusions that help you further instead of set you back?

If your undying faith in Papa Smurf does it to you, Praise Him The Right Way! If it works for me, it can work for you :p

I had panic attacks too because of my hereditary heart attack at age 30 and the doctor telling me I wouldnt live out the year. I had a better doctor though, God was with me whenever my heartrate went below 40/min and the monitor started wailing, GOD got me through that night! I made him promises and he let me keep them, and told me I would die at the age of 45, not 30. And the age of 45 came and you know what happened? I had my final run of Ego Death trips, each on a birth or death days of a family member, and I lost ALL FEAR OF DEATH because the Ego death, and I became, 46, 47 and now, 48. Thats some delusion huh? Bye bye panic attacks.

Oh, I had crushing social phobia because of what was done to me and because I'm fat as fuck. Crushing generalized anxiety disorder. Guess what? God, my "delusion", told me that the time for change had come and out of nowhere he motivated me to do the unthinkable for someone in my social anxiety/body dysmorphic condition: buy swimtrunks and head for the local pool, let everyubody see me, judge me, point fingers and laugh at me and he promised me that if I did, my social phobia, at once would be GONE because I would have confronted my body dysmorphic social phobia to the utmost. Its like stepping on the rails before onstorming social rejection and tell it to smite you. And I did just that, and because of that, a whole lifetime of social anxiety melted away and the community welcome me, staff loves me. It was wiped away. Some delusion huh? Is that not a cool delusion I'm having?

Oh and all the addictions I had in my life ended with God telling to me "It Is Time" and at that point I could walk out of any addiction I had without any craving, withdrawal or looking back, even cigarettes and dissociatives. Walked the FUCK out of there at the drop of a hat and HE made a way for me. Some delusion huh?

I'm not into the providing you proof department, and neither is God. But look up automatic writing on wikipedia. Its a thing among channellers and those who work with spirits.

You're mistaking the complete unwillingness to cooperate with your demands for proof for inability of God to do so. God can make a stranger ring your doorbell in the middle of the night to give you money for no reason if he would want to, Should he, though? If that was your demand, certainly not. You pray apparently, you tell him to show you the number you're thinking of. Maybe hes more open to that.

I have no doubt that it's just a creation of your mind. A very useful one, apparently.

A very useful one indeed. Since even science only approximates truth at this point, any certainties we think to have are relative probabilities, like an improbability of 1 in 1,9 billion , so therefore any certainty is a delusion.

What reason would he have to not tell you the number, you're his faithful servant.

Neither he nor I want it, and for the same reason. If he gives you proof you cannot refute - THAT IS NOT FAITH.
Faith is worth more than gold. For obvious reasons I'd say, because as you with your panic attacks and I with my cured anciety, panic and addictions know all to well, what you put your FAITH in determines to a large extent whether your panic attack begins or ends. Faith determines your reality, therefore hold nothing as your God but the totality of everything as One.

I had faith, as a kid and as an adult. Where it comes to God I don't play. That he on his own accord decides to casually toss miraculous events at me as playful winks, awesome, great, more than I could ever wuish for and more than I ever asked for. And that is why he does it. Come at a billionaire with your had out going "prove that you are rich enough for me to take you seriously by filling this hand with stacks." see how far that gets you. If you demand a conversion miracle then direct that doirectly at him and not through me, because sometimes he does indulge that, but most conversion miracles are completely unrequested.

I'm ready to become a believer, a faithful servant of God, a tool in the hands of God, who will dedicate his entire life to Him. If he can only tell me/you that number.

Direct it at him. I'm that believer/faithful servant/tool in the hand of God, who dedicated his life to him. I'm not a priest or baptist.

He embodies all and encompasses all so he is the totality of all things, including everything about you. Just say, sincerely, out loud to him, not what it takes for you to believe him, but state sincerely that you want to believe and want to be led into a belief in a way that will not be or feel artificial or falsified, and if you invest yur sincere desire in that, its up to him what he wants to do with that. You 'll be able to figure it out cause you're him too.

If you like suggestions: "Sweet ever loving God, please make a way for me that I can put down my panic attacks in my path to You."
Is that not more meaningful than 1638 or whatever the heck string of numbers you had in mind? Orphans in Africa need to eat. You need to overcome yoyr panic disorder. How about focussing on that?
This is why I go at length here, not to be some bluelight swami but to give you the tools to help you help yourself.

Missionaries raped Africa in every available hole and the holy script was used to justify slavery and hide behind as a church during the holocaust. I take the direct word of God to me over them every day of the week.
If you are a logical man, you will understand that, given how I define things, your entire interaction with the universe is your communication with God. So everybody has it, but few really understand it. So you got that open line, use it.

For the Golden Gumball of overcoming the panic attacks, what specific Silver Coin of Faith should you apply?: Now there's a question.
/rolleyes
Honestly, any God that gets his ejaculation fluid from people praising his name without any proof,
it's just not a God I want to believe in. That's some narcissistic fucking demon that just wants people to praise him and no one else without a shred of proof of his good intentions, or his existance.

You might even be dealing with some sort of higher dimensional being that you're mistaking for God.
Also in every fuckin Bible story God proves his power, but now he's too grand to tell you a number?
I think it's pretty dangerous what you're doing, just believing some voice in your head that it's God. It could be you, could be some being from a higher dimension that wants you as fodder.

Yeah 1 in 1.9 billion chance for those 5 cards, but also 1 in 1.9 billion chance for any other combination of cards xD i hate these dumb stochastics "WOW THAT'S SO UNREALISTIC"-comments...EVERYTHING is unrealistic. Every single outcome is SUPER unrealistic. 5 times the same card is even more realistic, because if you even slightly know how to shuffle you can shuffle it back up again. An even number of shuffles makes it also very realistic that the same card will be on the same spot again, at least the top and/or the bottom card. Your subconsciousness is not a fool, don't take it for one.

Sorry, I'm done discussing, I don't want to attack you for your faith, I respect you for having it,
and if I discuss longer with you I'd just rip every one of your arguments apart.

One last thing
Have you thought about why God proves himself to you, but not others?
Are you telling me you were faithful & devoted as a 6-year-old?
Maybe because I'm neurodiverse I can't just "jump" into shit like that. I need data.
Can you ask him why the fuck he makes me like this and then wants me to "just have faith"
He doesn't answer me, does God hate Autists?

edit: O yeah, your story actually went like this, didnt it?
you didn't believe at first and then he proved himself to you, but why?
Apparently you needed proof, so why is it bad when I do?
Ah, but he can't do it for me? He can prove himself to you, even if you doubt.
He can't prove himself without a doubt to the both of us by telling you the number?

Last edited:
Just start playing poker, win, and spend the money for the betterment of humanity. Or blackjack. Draw 2 kings every time.

Sure, but you can put your faith into the flying spaghetti monster and if you truly believe it, you will get your result of your prayer. We can tip the scales of chances thats all. I think chaos magicians try to make it a science. Why does it work sometimes, but not others. Maybe all of us, you included, are just schizophrenic.

The book "liber null" taught me a lot.

I also think you are a serious bullshitter though, because while I can change surrounding reality changing parts of myself takes a long time and is exceedingly difficult, but where the real work is.

Sure, but you can put your faith into the flying spaghetti monster and if you truly believe it, you will get your result of your prayer. We can tip the scales of chances thats all. I think chaos magicians try to make it a science. Why does it work sometimes, but not others. Maybe all of us, you included, are just schizophrenic.

The book "liber null" taught me a lot.

I also think you are a serious bullshitter though, because while I can change surrounding reality changing parts of myself takes a long time and is exceedingly difficult, but where the real work is.
This is more or less my working theory atm.
Our brain does not end at the body, we can manipulate our surroundings via morphogenetic fields, I have proven that to myself and others a multitude of times, during my years I was heavy into mescaline. Especially my effect on dogs was crazy at that time.
My working theory is that "God" is a manifestation of another consciousness, instigated by his subconsciousness. Every single "proof" he has named was only ever to himself without the involvement of other people, because that's how it could actually work, and the subconsciousness is aware of that, ofc. This is why that consciousness is also aware of how to use the electromagnetic waves our brain emits, because it acts as God, and God knows everything. It's an interesting phenomenon. The brain is fascinating.
I was working in a psych ward a long long time ago, and there was a woman who had a car accident, and suddenly only spoke Arabic. She only spoke German before, not a word of Arabic. We thought it was just random jibberjabber, until we had a hunch to try getting an actual translator. It sounded middle-eastern so we went with an Arabic translator. Turns out she was speaking perfect Arabic. Brains are weird. The subconsciousness knows all languages.

The only way that "God" could prove himself 100% to be God would be to involve others.
Honestly I wouldn't care if this was kept secret, and he just PMs me the number.
Then I would be seriously impressed.
I'm ready to devote my life to whatever invisible pink unicorn/flying spaghettimonster/deity can guess that fucking number :D

/rolleyes

comes as no surprise.

Honestly, any God that gets his ejaculation fluid from people praising his name without any proof,
it's just not a God I want to believe in. That's some narcissistic fucking demon that just wants people to praise him and no one else without a shred of proof of his good intentions, or his existance.

I didnt say anything about praising his name.

You might even be dealing with some sort of higher dimensional being that you're mistaking for God.

I'm not discounting that and for that reason he and I have agreed on that my allegiance lies with the Totality of Everything as One, regardless if that is him or not, because whether that is he is inherently unprovable.

Also in every fuckin Bible story God proves his power, but now he's too grand to tell you a number?

Both of us refuse to conform to your demand. If you can strike a deal with him to give you a sign then do so, I refuse to take part in it because I don't feel he should indulge you in that, just like he doesnt indulge that with me. But, if he does, sure strike that deal with him. I even laid out a roadmap as to how to constructively do so, but you rolled your eyes at that.

I think it's pretty dangerous what you're doing, just believing some voice in your head that it's God. It could be you, could be some being from a higher dimension that wants you as fodder.

That consideration is part of the uncertainty, hence my God is defined as the One who is All Things apart from the one presenting himself to me, to rule out wrongful attribution after death.

Yeah 1 in 1.9 billion chance for those 5 cards, but also 1 in 1.9 billion chance for any other combination of cards xD i hate these dumb stochastics "WOW THAT'S SO UNREALISTIC"-comments...EVERYTHING is unrealistic. Every single outcome is SUPER unrealistic.

Do you in fact have a bright red silicone horse dildo for a brain? If somebody says "you will draw this one card out of 72 five times to demonstrate my ability to defy the odds." and you then proceed to draw that card five times in succession which is a 1 in 1.9 billion probability, that means something. If you dismiss that as of no meaning, you're not using your brain properly. That is not an anti-spectrum diss because as you yourself insist, you are a logic person. Use it. If someone in a discussion about odds predicts you will perform a 1 in 1.9 billion probability and you proceed to do so, that is off-the-charts predictive and should not even happen in any reasonable interpretation of chance.

He's been teaching me his version of reality all my life, which we agreed on, and he has been illustrating it with gratuitous events of stupendous improbability, which is fawking awesome, among things, so that we would write a book about it and we would publish it, which we agreed on at age 6, which has occurred. One of my missions in my life that we set was to write that book. Well, its written. Its of no use to you because you have no quantifyable degree of faith in any of this, in fact you are convinced to the contrary, even a 1 in 1.9 billion event means nothing to you.

Its hard to take a leap of faith with autism, but not impossible. In this case you choose not to.

Can you ask him why the fuck he makes me like this and then wants me to "just have faith"

He says: "Like a trip its a matter of set and setting. You have your personality as seen through your particular nature, the wiring of your neurons among them. Humans are specialists, and certain kinds of Autists bring an evolutionary advantage towards higher specialisation in certain areas than most neurotypical people. When you are high functioning, you can find your strong points and strengthen them beyond what most are capable of. Your society is not very appreciative for those who are different, and the correlation between strengths and weaknesses is not fuly realized. I'm the Universe and you as a part of that, so your interaction with the universe is your communication with me. Find information in that data stream that translates to a dialogue, in terms of cause and effect, and you found a way to understand what I say to you. Try to find order in the very chaos that is so overwhelming with autism, you will find that the autism is actually a magnifying glass on your sensory input and processing and therefore, you have a better chance to find your way. Asante's brain as a little child managed to code thart data stream into an inner dialogue, endowing an inner voice, a normal brain function, with that translating function and so, the inner voice speaks for the Universe. I have great affinity for people with autism, because everything is me, and therefore, I am also every person with autism in every way. Everything is of infinite value to me because every aspect is irreplacable in the whole."

/rolleyes

comes as no surprise.

I didnt say anything about praising his name.

I'm not discounting that and for that reason he and I have agreed on that my allegiance lies with the Totality of Everything as One, regardless if that is him or not, because whether that is he is inherently unprovable.

Both of us refuse to conform to your demand. If you can strike a deal with him to give you a sign then do so, I refuse to take part in it because I don't feel he should indulge you in that, just like he doesnt indulge that with me. But, if he does, sure strike that deal with him. I even laid out a roadmap as to how to constructively do so, but you rolled your eyes at that.

That consideration is part of the uncertainty, hence my God is defined as the One who is All Things apart from the one presenting himself to me, to rule out wrongful attribution after death.

Yeah 1 in 1.9 billion chance for those 5 cards, but also 1 in 1.9 billion chance for any other combination of cards xD i hate these dumb stochastics "WOW THAT'S SO UNREALISTIC"-comments...EVERYTHING is unrealistic. Every single outcome is SUPER unrealistic.

Do you in fact have a bright red silicone horse dildo for a brain? If somebody says "you will draw this one card out of 72 five times to demonstrate my ability to defy the odds." and you then proceed to draw that card five times in succession which is a 1 in 1.9 billion probability, that means something. If you dismiss that as of no meaning, you're not using your brain properly. That is not an anti-spectrum diss because as you yourself insist, you are a logic person. Use it. If someone in a discussion about odds predicts you will perform a 1 in 1.9 billion probability and you proceed to do so, that is off-the-charts predictive and should not even happen in any reasonable interpretation of chance.

He's been teaching me his version of reality all my life, which we agreed on, and he has been illustrating it with gratuitous events of stupendous improbability, which is fawking awesome, among things, so that we would write a book about it and we would publish it, which we agreed on at age 6, which has occurred. One of my missions in my life that we set was to write that book. Well, its written. Its of no use to you because you have no quantifyable degree of faith in any of this, in fact you are convinced to the contrary, even a 1 in 1.9 billion event means nothing to you.

Its hard to take a leap of faith with autism, but not impossible. In this case you choose not to.

He says: "Like a trip its a matter of set and setting. You have your personality as seen through your particular nature, the wiring of your neurons among them. Humans are specialists, and certain kinds of Autists bring an evolutionary advantage towards higher specialisation in certain areas than most neurotypical people. When you are high functioning, you can find your strong points and strengthen them beyond what most are capable of. Your society is not very appreciative for those who are different, and the correlation between strengths and weaknesses is not fuly realized. I'm the Universe and you as a part of that, so your interaction with the universe is your communication with me. Find information in that data stream that translates to a dialogue, in terms of cause and effect, and you found a way to understand what I say to you. Try to find order in the very chaos that is so overwhelming with autism, you will find that the autism is actually a magnifying glass on your sensory input and processing and therefore, you have a better chance to find your way. Asante's brain as a little child managed to code thart data stream into an inner dialogue, endowing an inner voice, a normal brain function, with that translating function and so, the inner voice speaks for the Universe. I have great affinity for people with autism, because everything is me, and therefore, I am also every person with autism in every way. Everything is of infinite value to me because every aspect is irreplacable in the whole."
Well I guess if you're happy..
You guys are lame btw, my number was sweet :(

i ( 2π / 120 )

...disappointing.
The card thing means nothing because you did it. If an actual RNG spit out 5x the fool, I'd be a little more impressed, but you're not an RNG. Your subconsciousness would be entirely able to give you that result, without you wanting it, without you even knowing what you just did. I think you're underestimating the power of the brain, and insulting mine is a bit much. It's not the most functional brain, but it is what it is.

Your subconsciousness would be entirely able to give you that result, without you wanting it, without you even knowing what you just did.

Then, still he did.

My subconscious can also pull objects out of thin air, either when i look away or look directly at it.

And did so, repeatedly.

insulting mine is a bit much.

throughout this discussion you weren't particularly respectful. I apologize for causing offense.

Do you in fact have a bright red silicone horse dildo for a brain?
It is a bit much.
I told you my views, and they do contradict yours very much, I'm aware of that. I'm also telling you that I think you're falling victim to some trick - played by whoever, probably you. But I have also told you to give yourself credit for the book you wrote, because you wrote it. I'm not entirely sure where I have been disrespectful towards you. Towards God, sure, but she's supposed to be socially intelligent. I am not. But this is a bit much. I apologize if my words have hurt you, but I'm working on a scientific basis here, not on a mojo scale. I can't take you for full, because you're telling outrageous stories of the magical Djinni in your mind that doesn't speak to people that devote their entire lives to him, but to you out of 7 billion people as a 6-year-old. The only possible way for you to have been able to create some sort of credibility would have been by guessing that number.

Last edited:
Its a bit much to dismiss an announced 5 card draw as meaningless. You say you are working on a scientific basis here. You say you're logic based. OK mr Logic: how was the first card drawn to be correct? A series of 5 consecutive instances of 1 card is announced, I take the closed deck, shuffle it thoroughly, first card drawn is the card foretold without me having any knowledge where in the deck it could possibly be. Logic your way out of that one. Most scientific minded people would find it pretty superstitious that an untrained lay person could shuffle a deck thoroughly and retrieve a card flawlessly 5 times in a row, but if you in addition to that would call the first time it came up after being called, a coincidence, that would be quite much. So, how did the first card end up being the right one?

I can't take you for full, because you're telling outrageous stories of the magical Djinni in your mind that doesn't speak to people that devote their entire lives to him, but to you out of 7 billion people as a 6-year-old.

I can't take you for full because it has been repeatedly stated in vivid detail that everybody is in communication through their interaction with the universe and you choose to assume the contrary instead of r.e.a.d.i.n.g w.h.a.t i.t s.a.y.s

The only possible way for you to have been able to create some sort of credibility would have been by guessing that number.

I'm not interested in earning credibility with you. I say one thing, you assume the other, I give you tools to do your own fact finding, you act like a tool in response.

Get your own gumball.

Its a bit much to dismiss an announced 5 card draw as meaningless. You say you are working on a scientific basis here. You say you're logic based. OK mr Logic: how was the first card drawn to be correct? A series of 5 consecutive instances of 1 card is announced, I take the closed deck, shuffle it thoroughly, first card drawn is the card foretold without me having any knowledge where in the deck it could possibly be. Logic your way out of that one. Most scientific minded people would find it pretty superstitious that an untrained lay person could shuffle a deck thoroughly and retrieve a card flawlessly 5 times in a row, but if you in addition to that would call the first time it came up after being called, a coincidence, that would be quite much. So, how did the first card end up being the right one?

I can't take you for full, because you're telling outrageous stories of the magical Djinni in your mind that doesn't speak to people that devote their entire lives to him, but to you out of 7 billion people as a 6-year-old.

I can't take you for full because it has been repeatedly stated in vivid detail that everybody is in communication through their interaction with the universe and you choose to assume the contrary instead of r.e.a.d.i.n.g w.h.a.t i.t s.a.y.s

The only possible way for you to have been able to create some sort of credibility would have been by guessing that number.

I'm not interested in earning credibility with you. I say one thing, you assume the other, I give you tools to do your own fact finding, you act like a tool in response.

Get your own gumball.
See the issue is, we have different opinions about what we call "facts"

Bye. I'm really done.
I want to stay respectful towards you. And now you just started insulting me and won't stop even though I apologized. In no fucking world are you better than God. Why would God talk to you? You're super arrogant about all this, and God tells you "you're better than him", sure sweetie. Makes sense. If I was an all powerful being, I'd search for some blown-up narcissist too that would get a Jesus complex over it. You're behaving like you're the one and only, and that only you know all the things in the world. No one, and I mean no one in this world would be enlightened and then insult people, especially with such insults. You're not enlightened, not even close, you insult an Autist for thinking like an Autist. I can't, I mean I PHYSIOLOGICALLY can't believe you. This is not how my brain works. I need proof, or I cannot believe anything, especially when it's "So God follows me around and helps me choose my underwear". You insult me for this, and pretty hard actually. Why would any God speak to you?

Yeah just about as surprised as when I see a magician draw the same card 5 times. WOW that must be a magical spell of some sorts, it's as if the world was run by witches. You're already hearing voices, there is no proof whatsoever that even one of the cards actually was the fool. I've been paraschizo since I was seven or so, which is usually when schizophrenia breaks out the first time, between 5-7. I used to have strong audial hallucinations too, and when I was young they would even combine with imagery, or change events entirely, so I'd remember them differently than anybody else. Always monsters though, never benevolant. Guess that's a blessing, I suppose.

Anyways, this is my last answer, feel free to answer again or not.

Last edited:
Yeah you're completely respectful, the respect is just oozing off everything you write. Super arrogant, blown up narcissist with a jesus complex, yeah whatever.

On second thought, whatever, all the way across the board.

The occult is represented symbolically by the shadow archetype..

Something that is hidden.. be it desire or motives or an unsolved mystery to the curious mind.

So ages ago after I just started reading about spirits and just generally setting up my room to be more shrine-ish like, I had this crazy vivid psy-dream where I pulled out my own heart from outta my nose, it was wild but kinda cool at the same time

The somethings of to its..

The feeling of the somethings there.. but not totally correct right?

The tension between plateaus? The strings and pullys (cords) of the machine background of existence..

Existential dilemas.. assuring the man that things are real instead of strange..

Technological singularity (s) (S) string theory.. natural selection..

Spontaneous generation and miracles..

Extending nature from the depths of the circle of life.. which (yoke) is able to house everyone and everything..

Locusts and doorways.. the expanding phi spiral in and out.. on and off buttons..

The feelings of right and wrong.. understanding what is left and right..

The remaining amount of the truth serum..