Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

The North East Regional All Inclusive Psychedelic Smorgasbord

tryptakid

Moderator: DP&MC
Staff member
Do we only talk about drug stuffs in the Americas when it comes to dope? What's good with psychedelics? How are you finding community? What's interesting in this neck of the wood for those of us who partake? Come one, come all, this yankee wants to hear from ya

🌵

I recently got the fattest mushrooms I've ever seen. They were pretty dope. I should've got a good picture. Half an oz was like 4 pieces. I weighed out one mushroom stem and cap, came out to be like 2.6g, tripped excellently off of that.

I recently got the fattest mushrooms I've ever seen. They were pretty dope. I should've got a good picture. Half an oz was like 4 pieces. I weighed out one mushroom stem and cap, came out to be like 2.6g, tripped excellently off of that.

Mighta been penis envy’s, they usually fat fuckers and excellent potency. Been seeing them more lately too.

I’m not NE more Midwest but things are just fine around here :) everything has been of exceptional quality this summer. MDMA, LSD, Mushrooms…

I been going to these hippie retreats where I’m meeting other psychedelically inclined people and it’s been lovely.

Also have found my way into a therapist circle of people who work with or help integrate experiences. Which has been good for me..

All this psychedelic/MDMA research has been huge for overall public acceptance and subsequently we are seeing better access to higher quality substances.

-GC

Are there any psychedelics meetup groups that folks are familiar with - prepandemic I had started attending a group meeting that was cancelled. I never heard if they started meeting up again.

G_Chem - sounds like you've had some good stuff coming up for you. I might ping you privately as a colleague of mine was looking to refer someone for psychedelic integration work, and the practice that I was aware of seems to have been absorbed into a national conglomerate that does not seem particularly appealing anymore.... actually kind of jarring to look at their new website as it has almost no connection to whatever the small practice was about previously, yet still mentions that it used to be that practice. Very strange.