• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Nitrous Mafia???

Old news and no sadly it's not a joke. They are a bunch of asshole thugs who ruin peaceful fests by starting trouble and doing shit like walking around and popping your balloon with a needle if it is a different color than the ones they happen to be selling that night.

yeah its basically just become a generic term for any "thug" type of person who sells nitrous via dubious tactics on the east coast iirc. youll see them outside sporting and entertainment venues all the time.

I think the stories about them popping different colored balloons then what they were selling are kind of overblown (im sure it happened, but I doubt that often) and I never had a problem with any of these people. i also didnt fuck them over so theres always that

definitely more real than the Amish Mafia LOL, that is entirely fabricated

I prefer the Nitrogen Nexus and the Carbon Dioxide Cabal.

Real enough. Very organized dealers. Set up with a small tank outside a venue when the show is over, have it running constantly filling balloons as fast as they can.. and as soon as the lookout spots anyone sketchy they just walk away from the tank, still spewing gas... then seconds later you magically see another tank with 2 different guys posted up the street...

Seen that happen once, namely at the only illegal 'squatters' heavy teKno party I've ever been at, 10 years ago. Which was busted and reached national news because they found a huge bag of coke there apparently. It was als the first time I ever tried Ritalin. (Only took 10 or 20 mg of it that night and nothing else) I actually strolled out of there minutes before the place was swarming with cops. We waved.

The nitrous cost 1€ per balloon.

yeah they exist and are scary as fuck. I heard about a guy who was walking around a festival with his own personal tank, like a little pony bottle. And they grabbed him and made him put his face in front of a couple of big ass tanks and opened all of the valves right onto his face, and then beat his ass, rolled him up in a carpet and left him on the side of the road. All because he had the 'audacity' to do his own nitrous around where they were selling theirs.

This sounds like the most retarded organized criminal group of all time. This was painful for me to read.

Nitrous Mafia is definitely a real thing and fuck them.

They attend music festivals, but not for the music, nor for the peace love and harmony....as others have stated ITT, these fuckers go to festivals with the intention of a) selling nitrous and b) making sure that nobody else does. I've heard of them shooting other people over tanks. These are not peace loving hippies, these are fucking thugs who are only in it for the money and shit...fuck them...

I wouldn't be surprised if they turned out to be dentists. Sons a bitches. ;)

A pretty nazi thing to do I'm sure, but it also seems like something relatively typical for dealers and their turfs / territory. The fact that they just make a festival their turf is f*cked in the head though.

honestly if i had to choose between being a hippy wearing tye dye going to phish/dead shows or a violent thug selling nitrous for the rest of my life i'd go the thug route.

honestly if i had to choose between being a hippy wearing tye dye going to phish/dead shows or a violent thug selling nitrous for the rest of my life i'd go the thug route.

Fear and intimidation over peace and love? Whatever floats your boat, man.8)

There's some great inspiration for indie rock band names in this thread

A pretty nazi thing to do I'm sure, but it also seems like something relatively typical for dealers and their turfs / territory. The fact that they just make a festival their turf is f*cked in the head though.

Agreed. Festival staff has cracked down on it more than police have though, it's their community. I've worked the gate and there are 2 things you are NOT coming in with: weapons or tanks.

I've heard they've resorted to things like coming to sites in the winter, burying tanks, and then digging up when they come for the festival... But that might just be urban myth.