• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The News Thread v. Your Penises Are Too Large And It's All Our Fault

Have any of you actually asked an Uber driver what they think?

I have. Many, many times.

Every single one of them have said that driving with Uber is the best job that they've ever had. Almost all of them had worked at cab firms beforehand. The job is better, the pay is better, the working conditions are better.

The drivers are happy. The customers are happy.

Heh, as we all know, there can be disastrous consequences when you put it in the wrong hole...

Youre not wrong there mate. Last tine I did that, our lass was so mad at me that dipping my wick at all was off the menu that night.

Not sure it would have the same consequence for our limp wristed Australian freind Consumer though .....after all, there's no such thing as "the wrong hole" when enjoying the services of a Thai ladyboi....I mean when he's going for the PooChoob anyway, where else is he gonna stick it?

I'll let him further elaborate on the technicalities.

Morrissey has the right idea ... "stop watching the news ..." magic magic moz ... in other news some sad music journalists don't even bother to listen to his album before writing their shit reviews of a mighty fine album

That's why it is in the public interest that I do not work i health care any more. There was an unwritten acceptance that people would help themselves to a few lorazepam and diazepam from stock (as they were used so much there was no special custody requirements) but most drug users amongst the professional staff were like me, weekenders with the dance music who only really used them for pill etc hangovers and as I nor any of my colleagues problematic drug users at the time, we knew not to take the piss and as such, especially with the tons of lorazepam used for rapid tranquillisation a few pence worth of generic benzodiazepine tablets could escape the drug trolley here and there. Rather than take from stock intended for patient use (which is very closely monitored now for cost reasons) my personal racket was intercepting drugs for disposal. As things were extremely wasteful back then, whenever a patient was admitted they were encouraged to bring all of there medication so the admitting doctor can actually get a sense of treatment compliance and so that they can continue to prescribe for the duration of admission if necessary.

But they were so wasteful back then that as soon as the patient had been admitted, we would just chuck the patients medicine into a disposal box and then use hospital stocks from the get go. So as so many of our patients were already be treated with benzodiazepines or other goodies (tons of Procyclidine constantly went into the bin and eating one of those yokes was like a mild speed tablet), whatever was slung for destruction, unsurprisingly did not make it to the pharmacy disposal if I had completed or was involved with the mission. Nothing in the operation skipped a beat, it was just that I personally destroyed all of the benzodiazepines by imbibing them. My biggest haul was as a community nurse when, following a lot of unnecessary prescribing by a reckless psychiatrist, I suggested in our weekly team meeting, initially from a clinical interest, that any unnecessary, dangerous stockpiles of medicine (this guy had been running wild for months) be removed from the patients homes. Unbelievably, I was asked to oversee this and as such ended up with 574 (11 strips of 50 one of which had been sparked) 2mg Roche Rivotril tablets.

About a year later I was addicted to heroin and upon returning to work for a short while following a long period of illness (it is while I was off work that I started using daily) I ended up on a ward I had never spent much time on before. One day I was asked to check for an item in a communal drug cupboard I was unaware of. Upon opening it I found that the pharmacy had left a box of 30mg Phenobarbital tablets for emergency purposes as they are so little used now. I helped myself to them and the replacement that appeared a week later. Although I did not risk a third dip, everything was about to catch up on me.

Its amazing I did not kill myself with the barbs as I was using them to try and smash through a ridiculous gear tolerance and within a few weeks I was arrested for possession. I, of course resigned knowing that my career was done with and was struck off 2 years later. I had got clean by then but it was still for the best as thankfully I lost my access to unlimited prescription pills just as I completely lost control of my drug use overall.

Sorry for the tl:dr I've just smoked a stone. Nothing but class in this house :\