• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

The New Age Lie.

ovenbakedskittles

Bluelighter
We have all been lied to. Satan runs the world. Everybody is demon possessed and practicing witchcraft unknowingly and everything we do on a daily basis causes us to constantly deny and disregard the demon or demons that are inside of us. It becomes our identity and we cannot tell the difference between the demon and ourselves. This is bullshit. Christianity is real. We were all wrong and that’s why everything is messed up. That is why we have addiction and serial killers and pedophiles. All of those people worship aliens and new age practices or they are full on satanists.

Aliens are demons. That is why we cannot find evidence for them and that’s why they take cattle parts and abduct humans for body material so they can use in rituals and to observe and harness the energy of fear that comes out of them once they realize that aliens are real. The Muslims called them jinn and they possess everybody through media and satanic practices that are subtly introduced into society through movies music and tv.

The satanic panic was covered up by satanists using black magic to hide evidence and to make people think nothing happened but it did. The aliens always help out satanists. That is why aleister Crowley went to the pyramids in Egypt and that’s why Joseph smith created Mormonism by talking to spirits and that is why l Ron Hubbard created Scientology. These are all systems created by demons who disguise themselves as spirit guides or gods or aliens and reptilians in order to systematically demoralize everybody and make them paralyzed and make them go insane. All cults are geared towards this aim.

This is why celebrities are always so unhappy and have these weird dramas with people without communicating with them. They are all possessed and they just want to cause chaos which will eventually lead to insanity.

All psychics are demon possessed. They have legitimate powers but they are controlled and regulated by the demons so that nobody believes them and makes them look crazy. They tell them that they are their spirit guides and that they will help them heal the world and raise the vibration but they do not know how to do that genuinely. It always leads to suffering and confusion and the opposite of what they say.

This is stupid bullshit and I wish it wasn’t true but it is. I’m hoping someone on here can present something that will convince me that my whole life has not been a lie and that Christianity is the bastard child of older religions and that I’m just being brainwashed but it seems pretty concrete and I think this is what real spiritual awakening looks like.

Last edited:
Wow now. Jeez, I can see how someone could come to that conclusion in the world we live in.
No, the universe we live in is a loving benevolent one.
Ok we're on a planet with lots of crazy shit going around us but ultimately we are all non physical souls, having an experience in a physical body.

In my experience there are psychic mediums who are amazing at what they do and some not so amazing!

As for demons, yeah I think they can exist and even influence someone's life but they are very, very rare.

I was hounded day and night by negative entities when I went through a psychosis a few years ago, but I think I've come out the other side a much stronger person.

It can be easy to get caught up in the negative shit in our lives, doing something about it is the answer though.

You say yourself that it's stupid bullshit, and you present no evidence or reasoning.

Sometimes the mind fills in the blanks in a sheer panic and usually this ties in with feelings of shame afterwards. It may become self-reinforcing and persistent. I think loneliness contributes a lot.

I am fully open to your suggestion as i have felt similar things but i must ask for proof since that is all we've got here.

You may be surprised by how many people hold similar obscure and potentially true beliefs but struggle to find a succinct expression. There may be a temptation to grasp for any available expression without checking anything against reality, just to release some steam. There truly is a lot of weird shit going on way beyond what many people seem to think but there is also a shared wisdom beneath the veneer of humdrum existence and its failed discourses.

The sheer awe of beholding the vastness of a human being can be almost dangerous, it seems.

As for the demons i would rather ponder microbes and the symbiotic structure of life, the enormous unknown field of human emotion, subconscious communication, pack dynamics, pheromones, meditation, rites of passage, antifragility of life, consciousness as peak complexity and the hypothetical breakdown of determinism, the cyclical nature of existence and the potential cosmic role of humanity, etc.

The worst "demon" may be the cultural denial of our full organic capacity.

Thank you for making this thread and sorry if i come across as condescending. I really just want to help and i thought i picked up on a reach but i may be wrong.

god is one.

Satan is a archetype force that guards divine knowledge for those unworthy yet to receive it.

Humans are pretty demonic and so is society. But we could bring heaven on earth if we moved our animal instincts.

All levels of heaven and hell are within.

Aliens do not exist.

That is why we have addiction and serial killers and pedophiles.

These things have always existed. Look back in human history, and in fact the average quality of life of individual humans was far lower, the average incidence of serial killers and pedophilia and every other horrible thing was far higher, in most other points in history.

You don't need to look to aliens or demons to explain it...it's human nature. Humans are fucked. Not all individual humans, but humans as a whole.

In the past I have known you to have some solid ideas and discussion points... but this reads to me as stepping a bit off the deep end, to be perfectly honest. What brought this on?

The satanic panic was covered up by satanists using black magic to hide evidence and to make people think nothing happened but it did. The aliens always help out satanists. That is why aleister Crowley went to the pyramids in Egypt and that’s why Joseph smith created Mormonism by talking to spirits and that is why l Ron Hubbard created Scientology.

Not sure about the other two but I'm pretty sure that L. Ron created Scientology just to scam people/the government and maybe do some weird sex stuff too. Typical cult shit

These things have always existed. Look back in human history, and in fact the average quality of life of individual humans was far lower, the average incidence of serial killers and pedophilia and every other horrible thing was far higher, in most other points in history.
If there is interdimensional entities I don’t think they would be limited to one time period. Plus there is no way of knowing how many of those people there are considering the fact that most of them are smart enough to not express it openly and the rest have just not been caught and put into statistics yet. But the fact that it is so widespread and doesn’t seem to be getting better and people find it perpetually hard to control these urges which seem to have no worldly solution leads me to believe there is interdimensional influence.
You don't need to look to aliens or demons to explain it...it's human nature. Humans are fucked. Not all individual humans, but humans as a whole.
Pagan religions consider demons nature spirits. It is possible they can be the creators of nature and physical life and constantly sustain it somehow and that’s why they always encourage you to embrace your lower urges which are lower to the ground and closer to the physical earth in a sense. They encourage sexual behavior and survival of the fittest behaviors as well.
In the past I have known you to have some solid ideas and discussion points... but this reads to me as stepping a bit off the deep end, to be perfectly honest. What brought this on?
Many people have had negative experiences with spirit guides and new age practices and feel like they have been decieved and turned to Jesus. People who channel and ask spirit guides to work through them later on feel like they have been possessed and they will start getting poltergeist activity. You could say it is just their fear, but it makes more sense to me personally than thinking that these random beings that we don’t know are here to help us. We don’t know where they have been or what their true motives are. Maybe some of them are helpful but it seems like a slippery slope. There is no way of you knowing and they are very intelligent and know how to make you think you are doing good and when something goes bad or you hurt someone and you ask them why that happened they just tell you it’s your fear and that things will work out later but there is no promise of that. It just seems like they are slowly making you go insane and sucking the life force energy out of you while making you think that you strengthening your spiritual abilities.

Again, I might be wrong and this might be just some peoples experiences but it just seems like when people go down that path it is all about ego and look what I can do I have secret powers and this and that but there is no real love which is focusing on relationships and connections. Not various spiritual abilities that inflate your ego. Sure self confidence is beneficial but that is not their end game. These are lower angels who have a conscious and subconscious mind like humans and they can get angry and seek revenge. And they can convince you that they are the higher angels or gods themselves so that when they attack you it is justified and part of your expansion.

Is it so off the deep end to suspect that cattle mutilations and body material synonymous with satanic rituals?? I don’t think it’s safe to assume that they are doing these things for the greater good. And it would explain why we can’t find evidence for them because we are looking for actual physical aliens and signals from outer space but yet if they are demons who can change shape at will like the Muslim jinn, why would that be feasible? We are grasping at something that is ultimately an illusion or operating in a different dimension which allows them to take on any form that benefits their motives at any given time. They do things like this to cause confusion and mislead people who spend their whole lives trying to prove their existence.

There is also the media problem. Everybody knows about these Illuminati conspiracy theories and the double personality complex that is associated with many celebrities. Multiple identities in general is a clear sign of possession and that’s why they can’t control themselves and put into mental hospitals and conservatorships and cause stress upon their loved ones. Once you enter the world of fame and media and exposure, there is automatically a reptilian takeover of the body and they will start promoting certain symbols and satanic gestures. Child stars become mental because many people in the industry are satanic and put spirits on them when they are children. I think it is through traumatizing them that the spirits are transferred but I also think it is just an automatic thing that happens when you are in the limelight and you can reach many people. There is interdimensional spirits that will take advantage of that and use it to propagate satanism and rebellion and sexual promiscuity.

They are cult leaders x1000. They fuel all of the cult leaders like Charles Manson and heavens gate. That is how they are able to do the things that they do.

Last edited:
You say yourself that it's stupid bullshit, and you present no evidence or reasoning.

Sometimes the mind fills in the blanks in a sheer panic and usually this ties in with feelings of shame afterwards. It may become self-reinforcing and persistent. I think loneliness contributes a lot.

I am fully open to your suggestion as i have felt similar things but i must ask for proof since that is all we've got here.

You may be surprised by how many people hold similar obscure and potentially true beliefs but struggle to find a succinct expression. There may be a temptation to grasp for any available expression without checking anything against reality, just to release some steam. There truly is a lot of weird shit going on way beyond what many people seem to think but there is also a shared wisdom beneath the veneer of humdrum existence and its failed discourses.

The sheer awe of beholding the vastness of a human being can be almost dangerous, it seems.
Interdimensional demons will not leave physical evidence that is what makes them clever. They want us to constantly argue about the existence of things and divide us so they provide just enough information to tantalize us but pull back just enough so that we don’t figure out the whole thing. It is diabolical and they know how to manage the levers better than humans can. They are more precise and they can level out certain things more perfectly. I hesitate to think about how much of our reality and our minds are being manipulated by them.

People speak of them subconsciously because on some level they know that it is real. For example; if there is someone who is angry or upset or depressed or someone who has committed suicide, they will say something like “he struggled with a lot of demons” or “he has some demons that come out of him” even though consciously they might not believe in demons, it has become an expression because we are aware of it on some level and just do not want to admit it. It is in all of our language if we really pay attention.

Not sure about the other two but I'm pretty sure that L. Ron created Scientology just to scam people/the government and maybe do some weird sex stuff too. Typical cult shit
That is the shadow reason. Humans are complex and have many motives. But the source of their cosmology comes from interdimensional channeling. I think that creativity is a gateway through the dimensions and you can communicate with spirit by expressing your creative outlet. So of course there is going to be the irony of him being a science fiction writer. People think that they are smart because they use that to discredit him but it is already acknowledged. Some people just do not understand the capabilities of the mind tapping into different planes of existence while trying to formulate creative ideas. Don’t get me wrong I am not defending him I am just saying that he was deceived by demons who probably disguised themselves as aliens and told him that he was an alien and provided him the blueprint for the structure that later become Scientology. It was created to fail. But I do not think L. Ron Hubbard was the purely evil one in that. There were other forces involved and they do same thing to many people throughout history.

As I already said:

We are drugs. Carbon based life forms are made from diamonds that competed and fought so heavily against each other and shit got out of hand. So they moved their bodies under the ground and continued the war with vibrating thoughts, the most powerfull weapon in their arsenal. So we are what diamonds think.

Is that so hard to comprehend???

I used to play rock LPs in reverse to hear the Satanic messages hidden in "backwards masking."

I achieved two things:
1. I wasted a lot of time listening to gobbley-de-gook.
2. I fucked up a few turntables.

Edit: Just kidding. I am not an idiot.

There is also the media problem. Everybody knows about these Illuminati conspiracy theories and the double personality complex that is associated with many celebrities. Multiple identities in general is a clear sign of possession and that’s why they can’t control themselves and put into mental hospitals and conservatorships and cause stress upon their loved ones. Once you enter the world of fame and media and exposure, there is automatically a reptilian takeover of the body and they will start promoting certain symbols and satanic gestures. Child stars become mental because many people in the industry are satanic and put spirits on them when they are children. I think it is through traumatizing them that the spirits are transferred but I also think it is just an automatic thing that happens when you are in the limelight and you can reach many people. There is interdimensional spirits that will take advantage of that and use it to propagate satanism and rebellion and sexual promiscuity.

I think a more plausible explanation for why child stars go nuts, or hell, why many stars go nuts, is because it is a deeply egotistical experience to be in the limelight like that, and to be revered by fanatical fans. And to be followed around by paparazzi, intruding on your life on a daily basis. So much focus on yourself is not natural. Can you imagine how that would make you feel? Now imagine that happening to a developing child. That's a deeply traumatizing and/or massively ego inflating experience. It's more that it's a miracle any time a child star DOESN'T go off the deep end. I feel bad for them. But I don't think it needs a demonic reason. It's simple psychology.

I think a more plausible explanation for why child stars go nuts, or hell, why many stars go nuts, is because it is a deeply egotistical experience to be in the limelight like that, and to be revered by fanatical fans. And to be followed around by paparazzi, intruding on your life on a daily basis. So much focus on yourself is not natural. Can you imagine how that would make you feel? Now imagine that happening to a developing child. That's a deeply traumatizing and/or massively ego inflating experience. It's more that it's a miracle any time a child star DOESN'T go off the deep end. I feel bad for them. But I don't think it needs a demonic reason. It's simple psychology.

Yeah you can see that with the likes of Bieber, Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus.. I believe they all spent time in mental institutions, and now are very much reclused from past lives. I mean half the time Justin looks homeless, has been seen snapping on fans for asking for a photo, but to be under so much obsession must be incredibly annoying. I can't imagine the insecurity they must feel in general..

I think you bring on some solid points. I think the world could have a Christianity truth - that the Bible and all it sells is true, or I think we are in a computer simulation.

or I think the world is simply a test created to see what will happen to mankind - can they figure out lust, desire, sin, etc. or will Greed and evil destroy the world? (which will likely happen soon through WW3, nukes, Russia, China, etc).

If God is real I just don't really understand how it could be allowed to have let the world get to a point of such despair with COVID and Biden and all of it it. But maybe this is what must happen to force change and a revolution...

who knows really

I do think Satan and the devil is real and when I use meth I get fairly close to those evil spirits. I think Satan is in every bad choice we make, much like drug addiction.. Everything we do for pleasure is instant gratification and causes pain in the long run, I think the goal of life is to be able to abstain from such pleasures like sex, gambling, drugs, alcohol, avoid things like anger, lust, jealousy .. etc...

Then one finds peace.

We have all been lied to. Satan runs the world. Everybody is demon possessed and practicing witchcraft unknowingly and everything we do on a daily basis causes us to constantly deny and disregard the demon or demons that are inside of us. It becomes our identity and we cannot tell the difference between the demon and ourselves. This is bullshit. Christianity is real. We were all wrong and that’s why everything is messed up. That is why we have addiction and serial killers and pedophiles. All of those people worship aliens and new age practices or they are full on satanists.

Aliens are demons. That is why we cannot find evidence for them and that’s why they take cattle parts and abduct humans for body material so they can use in rituals and to observe and harness the energy of fear that comes out of them once they realize that aliens are real. The Muslims called them jinn and they possess everybody through media and satanic practices that are subtly introduced into society through movies music and tv.

The satanic panic was covered up by satanists using black magic to hide evidence and to make people think nothing happened but it did. The aliens always help out satanists. That is why aleister Crowley went to the pyramids in Egypt and that’s why Joseph smith created Mormonism by talking to spirits and that is why l Ron Hubbard created Scientology. These are all systems created by demons who disguise themselves as spirit guides or gods or aliens and reptilians in order to systematically demoralize everybody and make them paralyzed and make them go insane. All cults are geared towards this aim.

This is why celebrities are always so unhappy and have these weird dramas with people without communicating with them. They are all possessed and they just want to cause chaos which will eventually lead to insanity.

All psychics are demon possessed. They have legitimate powers but they are controlled and regulated by the demons so that nobody believes them and makes them look crazy. They tell them that they are their spirit guides and that they will help them heal the world and raise the vibration but they do not know how to do that genuinely. It always leads to suffering and confusion and the opposite of what they say.

This is stupid bullshit and I wish it wasn’t true but it is. I’m hoping someone on here can present something that will convince me that my whole life has not been a lie and that Christianity is the bastard child of older religions and that I’m just being brainwashed but it seems pretty concrete and I think this is what real spiritual awakening looks like.
You're on the right path. Start reading the Bible, Ecclesiastes is a good place to start.

Also, here's a verse I thought was pertinent to your post. I've included a couple different translations which can be helpful when reading Scripture.

Colossians 2:18, NASB: Take care that no one keeps defrauding you of your prize by delighting in humility and the worship of the angels, taking his stand on visions he has seen, inflated without cause by his fleshly mind,

Colossians 2:18, NLT: Don't let anyone condemn you by insisting on pious self-denial or the worship of angels, saying they have had visions about these things. Their sinful minds have made them proud,

Colossians 2:18, CSB: Let no one condemn you by delighting in ascetic practices and the worship of angels, claiming access to a visionary realm. Such people are inflated by empty notions of their unspiritual mind.

or I think the world is simply a test created to see what will happen to mankind - can they figure out lust, desire, sin, etc. or will Greed and evil destroy the world? (which will likely happen soon through WW3, nukes, Russia, China, etc).

If God is real I just don't really understand how it could be allowed to have let the world get to a point of such despair with COVID and Biden and all of it it. But maybe this is what must happen to force change and a revolution...

who knows really
It's much more nuanced than "God allowing it to take place". You see, God from the very beginning has chosen to let us do what we want to do, essentially. Much like how a parent will not force their child to do whatever they think is best for them, even if it's really what is best for them. The otherside of this is that there is glory and righteousness for when a person choses to do the right thing, especially as it's going against the grain since the basic morality of the world is do whatever you want, which is not good. It's even much more glorious when one of us choses to return to union with God despite the world telling us that it's not real and we should do whatever we want. EVEN MORE glorious is when one of us humans choses to seek out Christ and accepts Jesus Christ as true and as having attained salvation for mankind and who choose to repent of the "worldly" ways of sin and self-worship(among other types of worship like anything demonic or contrary to God, Jesus, Holy Spirit).

God loves all of us. He desperately desires for you to return to Him, ideally through Christ and the Holy Spirit. SEEK HIM OUT and HE WILL MEET YOU HALFWAY. I cannot stress this enough. Former addict here and still dabble occasionally but GOD SAVED ME. I've always felt connected to Him but repented and rededicated my life about two years ago.

God is real and He knew you even before you were in your mother's womb. He knows your spirit. He wants the best for all of us, though in this world there is a very legalistic and contractual spiritual rules set in place that have led to the current state of things, where the devil has dominion over the earth ONLY FOR A TEMPORARY AMOUNT OF TIME. This life is a test for us and a chance to show who we really are. Don't waste this test by ignoring God because that's the whole reason for it, from there all goods things will follow. The Bible says: "Don't be confused about this; All good and holy things come down from the father of heavenly lights." God is at work in the world always, even though it can be hard to see.

2 Peter 3:8-10
8 But do not let this one fact escape your notice, beloved, that with the Lord one day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years like one day. 9 The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not willing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.

Th

The main thing you're wrong about is you're being too extreme with the demon stuff.
While of course there are demons and spiritual beings, demonic possession is rarer than you're assuming. Certainly not even close to everyone is possessed. Try to focus on the light, truth, and GOOD THINGS, rather than get lost in chaotic paranoia and conspiracy. You are on the right track though, your eyes are being opened to spiritual truth. Just stagnate and get fixated on all the bad things at work in the world and spiritual world. Instead, seek out God and keep moving forward and become a force of goodness and righteous and compassion and love in the world.