The need to be high.

mindseye888

Bluelighter
The need to be high.
Sometimes I just feel alone in this world. Thank you bluelight, my real home is here, some people won't get it, some will.
Thanks bluelighters.

i just had this exact same thought. I went to run some errands and just got home. Theres nothing really to do so i started up netflix and started scrolling thru movies, so many options and so many things to talk about pertaininhpertaining to just these movies but the few close conversation worthy friends are at work.

How joyful it would be just to be in the company of another person or just have someone to bounce thoughts off of.

Even If you surround yourself with people if they arent like-minded its draining. So isolation reigns supreme alone in your head with thoughts and dreams. Being high is helpful

The need to be high.
Sometimes I just feel alone in this world. Thank you bluelight, my real home is here, some people won't get it, some will.
Thanks bluelighters.[/QUO sometimes i feel like i have to be high to feel normal.

I have always felt incredibly inspired by being here. I'm pretty sure that coping with abstinence/sobriety would not have been possible without being here. Listening or writing. There's a lot of great people in here, and I am grateful I decided to stay and try a different way.

I guess some of us need to get high to get by the daily difficulties but I also remember being so curious when I was very young. Wanted to try everything. Thought I had the power to stop, or control my destination towards getting high. The addition has often roots and when you find out about them it gets easier.

Much peace to everyone!