• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

The nature of chakras, your perception of them and chakra removal

Ouiser Boudreaux will teach you all you need to know.....

(seriously, this was my intro to the idea, and not totally useless)

"" The Shirley McClain chakra meditation videos are very soothing. Her voice is calming and I like the 1980s psychedelic video effects.

A sanity check for any kind of healer is to find out how fast they claim they can cure the common cold. Western medicine cannot cure it, and it takes an average of 10 days to clear up. The right combination of vitamins, herbs, and diet can speed it up.

what is telling about western medicine is how the placebo effect is simply dismissed. did you know that modern retrials show that prozac is no more effective than a placebo? but then you have to wonder, how effective is the placebo at alleviating depression? shaman command the placebo effect, and that shit works.

shamans command the placebo effect, and that shit works.

I like that definition very much

Edit: I would add that it is not solely the Shaman that commands it, being of a transpersonal nature. This state is generally accessed via a type of Shamanic ecstasy. An ecstatic state that seems to be able to affect collective awareness or is of a transpersonal nature, or however one might state it. It can in some cases be used for creation of disease, which is why people should be careful with this stuff.

Last edited by a moderator: