• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Ketamine salts solubility

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fetuses Don't Have Souls Until The 40th Day After Conception, But Abortion Is Still Barbaric. And A Gr8 WEG Issue!

Did I Ever Mention That I Know Jesus?
Here Comes The Nazarene. Looks Good In That Magazine. Highly Seraphia, They Look After I.

Best Of Bluelight: Why Is Christian Music So Gay? LMAO.

Oh, eVOLvE!!!

L.O.V.E. Is Understanding!

The Holy Spirit Sits On The LEFT Side Of Both God AND Jesus! AMP: More Liberal Than Heyzeus Christo And Lord HARVARD 'Sid Newton' BRAHMA Combined.

N-allyl-1-phenyl-2-aminopropane.png

ETHAN_ALLEN
N-allyl-1-phenyl-2-aminopropane

N-allyl-1-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-2-aminopropane.png

PHANNIE_MAC
N-allyl-1-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-2-aminopropane

They Don't Let People Roll Anymore.
It Made Them Gay.

What Happens If You Give Rats MDMA?

They Start Twirling Rainbow 🌈 Flags.

What Happens If You Give Rats Methamphetamine?

They Put On White Lab Coats And Become Full Fledged Scientists.

OK, I'm begging again:

https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.joc.8b01673

Direct N-H/N-Me Aziridination of Unactivated Olefins Using O-(Sulfonyl)hydroxylamines as Aminating Agents

Just so people realise, I AM aware that the quality of many papers of Indian origin are very dubious. Anyone else remember the fake '1-pot synthesis of fentanyl' that was someone's pHd work (and got retracted since it was made up) BUT:

1)This is published in the JOC, a high impact journal.
2)The researchers have worked on several papers on aziridines so it seems they have developed a knowledge bade.
3)They cite and are cited appropriately and not just other people within their own department (a la Jan Hendrik Schön AKA Nobel Scandal)
4)A totally different team developed a related approach (N-phenoxy) while they use an animoxy

So why the hassle?

OK, so you likely wonder what the heck is the point of THAT? Well, it's because that 3-membered ring is under a lot of strain and so it will ring-open to an alkanolamine or an aminoester or an aminoketone or an aminoalkylsulfonate or... well MANY things. What is even better is that the ring-opening will be almost 100% trans. I mean 99.8% ee or better (i.e. >99.9% trans)

Now, if one were to apply it to say (a ring-substituted) propenylbenzene, you could produce optically pure (ring-substituted) pseudoephedrine. I just use those as examples. I do not see any advantage in that since IF you wanted those, it's only of great benefit when the precursors are costly.

BTW the catalyst for THIS reaction is Bis[rhodium(α,α,α′,α′-tetramethyl-1,3-benzenedipropionic acid)]. The catalyst costs £400/gram so you can see it's only when the precursor is EXPENSIVE. It is actually a very interesting example of how a catalyst works. When you get that far down the periodic table, you can get some wacky oxidation states. Rh can be +1, +2, +3, +4, +5, +6 and the catalyst has a LOT of steric bulk and so it works by promoting an electron (HOMO/LUMO theory).

It get's VERY complex. I am hoping that their will be alternatives BUT I need the article to test.
The product of this reaction will be racemic. There is no source of enantioinduction, as the catalyst is achiral. The classic way to perform the asymmetric aziridination is with copper and a chiral bisoxazoline ligand. Evans, in fact, performed the aziridination of propenylbenzene in the original paper. It only gave 70% ee, but enrichment via recrystallization should be viable.

Only A Store Of The High Caliber That Is ETHAN ALLEN Could Beget Such A +++++ (H = 5) As This.

What About People Who REFUSE To Partake Of The Fruits Of The Holy Spirit? "Eat The [Communion] Cookie."--My Wonderful Cousina, Melissa Connor Cummings Pennington. Queen Of Clubs.

I think I said that ring-opening produces the trans pair. In fact I very clearly said it produced the trans pair. I think I clearly stated that it was the intention. It's the ring-opening that is key - BOTH trans diastereomers are active.

In addition, I did (and I admit I only) infer that BARE aziridines was a very important element of this step. There are quite a lot of papers on the production of protected aziridines but that would entirely defeat the object - making the N-triflate, deprotecting and then N-alkylating... is no saving.

If I were prepared to go via 3 steps I would just go via the aminohalide & then condense out the haloacid which is very well documented and has been around for over 50+ years. and is as cheap as dirt. It's the cost of the precursor that is the key here... which I did mention.

Of course it is certainly useful to have more reference. One can never have too much reference. So I must thank you for that... after all, you did far more than anyone else. If I am being a little vague as to the product, it's because it's a product that few know of and I certainly would not want to see the price & availability of the already costly precursor to shoot up. I'm sure you can appreciate that if suppliers SEE a suddenly profitable precursor, they will hike that price.

There Are Many Paths To The Summit Of A Mountain. If 2 Of Those Paths Require The Same Amount Of Energy, E, Then Those 2 Paths Are Said To Be Conservative. Energy Can Be Neither Created Or Destroyed. Likewise, There Are Different Paths Leading To Enlightenment. These Are Different Kinds Of Yoga, Meaning 'To Merge Or Yoke [unite] With The Divine.' The Way Of Love And Devotion Is One Popular Method. There Us Also The Path Of Work (Work = Force x distance), Which Would Help If Someone Needed Designer Drugs, Such As Novel Antibiotics, Because Believe Me Neurosyphilis Sux. So, I Offer My Molecular Blueprints Open Source, Linux Style, For Free. Why? Because, Like Everyone Else I Have Limited Time And Resources And Am Trying To Maximize My Good Karmic Reward, Because Once You Get The Idea Of How Good These Designer Amphetamines, Then You Will Realize That While I May Be Far Off In Left Field, I Am Right In Promoting Pleasure For Pleasure's Sake. The Origin Of Our Upwards Ascent From The Lowest & 1st Anal Chakra ( 'somatic bodily Pleasure nodes') To The 2nd--Wildly Popular--Genital Chakra To The 3rd Gustatory Stomach Delights, To The Ever Present Nurturing Air We Breathe,, To The Brain. For, After All God Gave Us Brains To Use. What Am I Doing With Mine Right Now? Having A Veritable Brain Orgasm! Is That Gr8? Sure. But Being Cured Of Neurosyphilis Would Have Been A Better Problem To Fix. Of Course, There Is Aslways SOMETHING Wrong. And A Little Pain And Suffering May Even Prompt Me To Try Even Harder. So, Anyway, Yes I An For Real, I Am Right, And If You Don't Like My Drugs,, Then Don't Take Them. Perhaps?? Ethan Allen In My Brain Will Cure Me! Anyway, Even Methusaleh [spirit molecule: 1-phenyl-1-methoxy-2-methylaminopropane hydrochloride] Died After, What 888 Years? Pushing Blindness, Death, And Insanity Aside For A Moment, Let's Consider: Choose Life. If You Don't Like Ethan Allen, Go To Ashley Furniture. Or Rooms To Go. But I Found G.O.D. In A White Powder Tonight, And I'm ALL His. <3

1-(3,4-methylenedioxy-5-methoxyphenyl)-2-aminopropane.png

THE_ALL_SEEING_EYE_OF_EWTN

1-(3,4-methylenedioxy-5-methoxyphenyl)-2-aminopropane

literally,
M = 1,000 + M = 1,000
So, M also equals 4.
4 + 4 = 8
MM = 2,000
AD = Anno Domini, which is Latin for, " in the year of Our Lord."

2,000 AD is also the famed node between the 2,000 year long Age Of Pisces, The Fish, To The 2,000 year long Old Earth Age Of Aquarius, The H2O Bearer.

MMDA, which to my knowledge I probably have never taken except for maybe once at the most, is said to go best with AMPhetamine, or phenylisopropylamine salts, and was 1st invented by a Romanian born chemist in Germany by the name of Lazaru, in 1887. Anyway, the last person I remember taking 2-aminonutmeg oil hydrochloride was morninggloryseed, but he died several years ago due to an opiate overdose. I am certainly open to trying, say, 300 mg of it someday. And also feel that by entering the OLYMPIAN UNIVERSE [Olympus Mons is on Mars] to borrow a phrase from PiHKAL regarding MMDA into this somatic Temple Of The Holy Ghost, I would not only be fit travel to EGYPT but also to rule it as well. Not literally, but rather spiritually and nominally. Need Good LSD-025? Ask 4 ANDREW.

According to Casey Kasem's top 40 popular music countdown, the #1 song in 1984--the year MDMA was made illegal in the United States was, of course, "Walk Like An Egyptian" by The Bangles. And it is, indeed, a catchy song.

Last edited:
N-allyl-1-(3,4-dimethylphenyl)-2-amino-1-methoxypropane.png

LINUS_LOVES_LINUX
N-allyl-1-(3,4-dimethylphenyl)-2-amino-1-methoxypropane

Nifty. This molecule reminds me somehow of new car smell, which they used to spray inside new cars in the 1980s before it was purged from our fragrant new Hondas by the scent Playa H8ers.

Le Petit Prince Will Fly Away...One Day.
3rd Time Being Sacrificed = The CHARM.
¡Espero Que Si!

Wherever I Go, There's A New Earth Waiting.

Last edited:
I Am Both A Scholar & A Gentleman, Have Been Independently Told That By More Than One Person And On Occasion, Believe That Murder Is Wrong, And Have An Uncanny Knack For Getting The Choicest Vibrational Resonant Frequencies Around.. Or Just Whatever I Want And Need. Why? Because Frankly A Gr8 Person, And I Truly Love My Friends And Family, Even Though I Feel No Connection To These People And About To Go Snort Another Line, Which is Fine. Which is Fine. It's Simply Harmonics, On The Microcosmic Level. As Above, So Below. I Have Already Evidenced The Ability To Astrally Project Away From Danger Without The Use Of Portals Or Spaceships Or Anything. Sure, I Ended Up In SerPENs [caput], But As A Big Cat, I'd Rather Deal With Snakes Rather Than With Dogs. Dogs Are Bred To Make You Think They Love You And May Even Be As Outwardly Intelligent As A 2 Or 3 Year Old Child, Which They Will Sometimes Maul To Death If Left Alone With Them Without Parental Supervision. Dogs, Although They Have Exceptionally Strong Olfactory Organs, Still Eat Shit. And While Cat Shit Is Particularly Nasty, Cats Themselves Are Sick Of Your Shit And Don't Give A Fuck What You Think. The Only Reason They Don't Kill You, Your Dogs, mind Ypur Entire Damilial Retinue is That They Aren't Physically Large Enough. I Realize, As An Old Friend Of Mine Once Told Me, "Andrew, You Are Light Years [parsecs] Ahead Of Your Time!" Well, I'm Also Light Years Away From Where I'm Going After This, And Even If No One Comes To My Funeral, I Will Not Notice Any Of You Unless You Reciprocate My Kindness With Something Heartfelt, Genuine, and Gracious. It's Obvious That Many Of You Seem To Want To See Ne Buried. Well, That May In Fact Happen By Next June Or July. If No One On This God Forsaken Planet Wants THE HIGHEST God In The Entire Pantheon For ANYTHING, Except To Die, Then I Will Slumber Like An Insensate Log For Millenia And Be Born, Again, At 6 pm EST OM July, 30th 1976 AD, Possibly As KY Dad Told Me Once, "Already In The Briar Patch," If You Catch My Drift. This Whole Resurrection Of The Disemboeeled, pie Blind Zombie Apocalypse Who No Longer Shit Or Die Again, But Aren't happy And Have To Live WAY Too Long I'd Enviable To Me, In A Way, But As Have Made Patently Clear: Cronus My Heavenly Father Gas Two Sons As Of 45 Years Ago. The Eldest Is Jesys, His Favorite, Ruler Of Pisces The Fish. And The Other Is The Aquarian ANDREW_P Who Is Truly A Leo, But Plays The Part Of Aquarius Because I'm Tge Only me Strong Enough To Hold The Fort Down. AS for The Multitudinous And Prokific Fruits Of The Holy Spirit, F U if you mock my obsession! My older brother made wine at a wedding for his 2st miracle! The 2st synthetic drug: CH3CH2OH. Well, I have expanded the repertoire considerably, but let's not talk obscure, extremely rare and I Don't Care If I Have The Smallest Cock In The World, Because It's Mine, It Works As Well As Any When U Want To Run One Out, And If Russia Were To Nuke Us All The Next Time Someone, Especially An Imagine 2,000 Piscean Dragons From Sound Tribe Sector 9 In Plan-9 From Outer Space So Called Matthewsian Christian Judges Me Or Even Gives Me An Evil Eye, I Will Be Off To The Jetson Store Here In Matthews To Purchase A Brand New Case Of 12 Coca-Cola ZEROS. The only 1/2 way decent people here were the older gay men at Backstreet ATL and The Halley's Comet ppl who will come back. In the meantime, maybe I'll ride with them some more. There isn't a lot of room on their comet, but with a fairly well equipped organic chemistry lab, any organische chemie cumma sum laude adept such as Yours Truly can cook up whatever frequency *I* want without having to travel at all. Tris. Auf Wiedersehen. Remember, I'm just doing the Aqueerian thing because I have to but tbph I hate them just asuch as Father Time! It is necessary. Aquarius is of course ruled by Uranus or Ouranos in the Greek. Well, that's gr8 & Everything but I am a Leo and am the Sun, A Star, not a mere planet who here on Corona regalis or Corona borealis or Corona La Cerveza Mas Fina! Happy Cinco De Mayo! Remember The Alamo! Adios amigos. I am NOT venting. I am a STAR. A bright star. Whose light is connected to other stars as far as you can see Light reaching into this solar systems. Where there lights are connected, there is zero time lapsed to transmit an internet signal. So Jesus, my big brother, sings he just wants to disappear whereas I just want to get high without being murdered again, all the time knowing that when my time here us done, I will still be shining and you won't have had time to die, much less live, because the Republicans decided to get tough on the fruits of the Holy Spirit. Well, they work for me! Even If I'm Dead, I will still be shining bright in the heavens FAR hotter than any Hellfire you can imagine. Remember, per Method Man aka The Hate U Give, William Jefferson Change 'Wig,' Who Zapped Us Big Time On August 29th, 1997 AD, the year Diana died at the behest of her own personal chauffer driver. So ne way, in sum, tis better to live too short than to live, in misery, forever. I sleep 99% of the Cosmic cycle and L.O.V.E [my Nomenclatural term for mda; which is like amp, only LESS addictive] mi Vida loca! U dam richtig Me gusta la Vida que yo vivo cuz I always have and I always did. Party on, Garth! I love Sid Ethan Allen!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.