• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Ketamine salts solubility

Status
Not open for further replies.
N-allyl-1-(4-methylphenyl)-1-oxo-2-aminopropane.png

MARILYN_MONROSE_MCNAIR_PURVIS_
VOS_SAVANT

N-allyl-1-(4-methylphenyl)-1-oxo-2-aminopropane

This One Is Actually Something For Even The Most Jaded Drug Consumer Enthusiasts To Get Excited About, With Hope!

I Mean, What Will They Of Next?!!

1984: The Year MDMA Was Made Illegal, And The World Subsequently & Summarily Went To Hell In A Handbasket.

So, To Remedy The Future Present By Learning And Apply Hyper Valuable Lesson From The Unchanging And Redundant Past, Let's Take Up Where 1984 Left Off.

Namely, That The Uber Rich Still Only Take Home, Say, Not More Than $2,000,000.00 A Year; That Ronald "General Paralysis Of The Insane" Reagan Had, In Fact, Not Defeated Jimmy Carter; And That AIDS, For Which We Now Treat With Highly Active Antiretroviral (HAART) Drug Therapy And Didn't Particularly Need To Have Engineered, Weren't Decimating The Already Marginilized Gay Male Population The World Over, Like It Did In 1985.

After All, We've Learned From History's Mistakes! This Time 'Round Will Make Things Better. I Won't Throw That Stone. I'd Rather Write A Letter. If It Seems We're Being Asked To Leave, I'll Ask You For Your Hand. Till Death Do Us Part! Then Demand.

N-allyl-(3,4-dichlorophenyl)-2-amino-1-methoxypropane.png

THE_HARMONIC_CONVERGENCE
N-allyl-(3,4-dichlorophenyl)-2-amino-1-methoxypropane

This Molecule, After A Long Day Of Absolut Innovation On My Part, Can Best Be Described As A Pure Aquamarine Crystal--My Favorite. You Know, The 11th House (dimension) Again. Numerological, A Four.

And Every Bit As Strong, Pure, And Quite Frankly Both As Beautiful And Stunningly And Efortlessly Radiant As Any True Star's Pure, Ineffable And Aufbauic ['building up'; anabolic] Power, Or dW/dT.

Catabolysis ['fission'] Can Wait Until Uuu 111. If You Can Make H + H --> He, A 0th Order Aromatic & Noble Gas, H(0) = 4(0) + 2 = 2, Then You Can Go ANYWHERE. After All, The Universe Is A Verily BIG Place, Indeed!

Good Night.

N-allyl-(3,4-dichlorophenyl)-2-aminopropane.png

JASON_FRED_LLOYD_JONES
N-allyl-(3,4-dichlorophenyl)-2-aminopropane

My More Pragmatic Other Half. Literally.
Wonders Never Cease!

Thought I'd Change It Up Again.

(1R,2S)-2-amino-1-methoxy-1-phenylpropane.png

SUSAN
(1R,2S)-2-amino-1-methoxy-1-phenylpropane

Looks Like Another Winner.
Looks Nice & Also Probably Good & Addictive, Which I Like. :)

N-allyl-1-(4-methylphenyl)-1-methoxy-2-aminopropane.png

KHAKI_SUGAR_MAGNOLIA_ROSE_
BLOSSOM_DUNBAR

N-allyl-1-(4-methylphenyl)-1-methoxy-2-aminopropane

These New N-allyl Amphetamines, Which Are Nothing If Not Divine, Dilate Pupils And Soften One's Skin Glowingly Like The Best Rose Oil. Furthermore, With Their Aromatic Double Bond [H(0) = 2], They Also To Seem Be So Long Lasting And Metabolically Stable As Perhaps Even To Be Categorized As A Persisent Or So Called Forever Chemical.

Experience Report:

ETHAN: 2 Double 00 Capsules Full; Ethos > Pathos.

[N-allyl-amphetamine.hcl]

Feeling Winsome.
Halos Are Pretty.

Best Regards Always,
AMP

The THINKER Family: A Logical Progression. [PEA Should Be Thought As The 0th Member, And Originator, Of This Series.]

1-phenyl-2-aminoethane.png

1-phenyl-2-aminopropane.png

1-phenyl-2-methylaminopropane.png

1-phenyl-2-ethylaminopropane.png

1-phenyl-2-propylaminopropane.png

1-phenyl-2-allylaminopropane.png

If You Like Us, Thank An Almond Tree!

benzaldehyde.png

Avoid (Iodine)2 + Red or White Phosphorus Like A Plague! A Highly Toxic Impurity Will Result.

Cogito, Ergo Sum.

Last edited:
The benzylic methoxy [or N-beta MeO, if you prefer] amphetamines are preferred to their benzylic methylene (R-CH2-Ar) counterparts hands down, as they are stronger [the oxygen activates the carbon backbone and enhances the benzene ring's intrinsic basicity and because of O's high electronegativity] and, well, simply ethereal. Quite literally.

1-(3,4-methylenedioxy-5-methoxyphenyl)-1-methoxy-2-aminopropane.png

OWLSLEYS_REQUEST
1-(3,4-methylenedioxy-5-methoxyphenyl)-1-methoxy-2-aminopropane

N-allyl-1-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-2-aminopropane.png

PLEASE
N-allyl-1-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-2-aminopropane

I don't think it will make me gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.