The Music Social Gig v. I'll Trade You My Shirt For A Grilled Cheese

it'll always be a shame that Kevin Barnes' career slipped under the radio and he didn't get the attention he deserved.

Good to see you SKL I was thinking of you the past couple of days and wondering where the hell you were and hoping you was aight.

it'll always be a shame that Kevin Barnes' career slipped under the radio and he didn't get the attention he deserved.
I agree, and feel the same way about Stephin Merritt.

But it's hard for mass exposure to take place in an industry that has been fundamentally changed by digital technology and file sharing, etc.

I agree, and feel the same way about Stephin Merritt.

But it's hard for mass exposure to take place in an industry that has been fundamentally changed by digital technology and file sharing, etc.

Why, hello.

Wanna see what's in my case?

NSFW:
NSFW:
NSFW:
NSFW:
28a7rid.jpg

i'm having a hard time resisting the urge to make a kanye appreciation thread... so this will quell the urge... for now.

tumblr_obvb6114381uzi08qo1_500.gif

^ i can dig it! LOL.

i'm just over here going through all of his early productions. so many hip hop classics, and he ain't slowing down, even working harder in other areas... sheesh.

i'll chill after this one... sry mods if you it should be in hip hop or somewhere else. i know a kanye thread would just be all me praising yeezus!

tumblr_odk1gl7xog1qlsrn9o1_500.gif

tumblr_odk1gl7xog1qlsrn9o2_500.gif

honest I prefer Taylor Swift and am still butthurt at his disrespect for her

no but really I can't stand the man

(and yes I do like Taylor Swift)

polarizing personality i'll say. i didn't follow too closely besides when he said beyonce shoulda won

i really like the tay swift / kendrick lamar song "bad blood"

^ i came here just to say, everyone should start there morning watching this... at least TWICE!

i don't know where to post this really into billy idol atm. been hearin his shit when my brain was still like forming. hot in the city at the versace ss2012 was a highlight.

anyone else a fan ?