• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

The most you smoked in a week?

dopeboy101

Greenlighter
Heres the question how much bud can you consume in a week? in a week a smoked a oz a half of some mid (not kush but not corn) what about you?

Salutations DopeBoy101,

...in a week?

I'm sure i'd loose the challenge but last time i grinded it seemed to me a ~4.5 g batch lasted nearly 1 week i guess, in comparison i was much more wasteful the months before because i had adjustments to perform... Now i don't need more, that's all i can use already! My sense of a balanced consumption model improves, slow but no more regressions.

Good day, have fun!!

Heres the question how much bud can you consume in a week? in a week a smoked a oz a half of some mid (not kush but not corn) what about you?

You smoke corn?

The most I go through in a week is about 8-10 grams. Mostly about a gram per day, sometimes a bit more.

in a week i don't know but when i was in amsterdam for 3 days i smoked about 5 gram per day

Smoking and ______.

I'll get mid-grade product. We call low-grade where I live "Shwag." Basically it is dirt weed. on average, in a week I can smoke anywhere from 4 grams of good-rated flower or up to 1/8th. I have bought more quantity in a week, but I do not smoke to the point of 8(. I am also treated for Severe recurrent Depression w/Psychosis and Anxiety. I actually just switched from 5 years on 2mg Clonazepam yesterday evening to 5mg Diazepam. Most times I smoke more than I should I either forget to do something important, fall asleep, or over-eat...I have heard that there are medically produced marijuana that helps with anxiety and depression~!

You smoke corn?

The most I go through in a week is about 8-10 grams. Mostly about a gram per day, sometimes a bit more.

Corn is the Southern US's shwag.

I know it's corn when you take a single 1g nug, squeeze it between your fingers and 9-10 seeds pop out and fly everywhere, like popcorn popping.

idk if that's how the term originated but it's what I think of now, lol.

Lol Jibult, I just mentioned that as we were both posting. It's really a hit or miss with Shwag...it is either decent or you have to keep smoking to feel g00d.

I love how people always ask this question and then others make it seem like its cool to smoke large amounts of weed. Its just such an interesting thing because drugs are one of the few times that people brag about over consumption. Like you dont get the same response with "how much water do you drink a day" or "how many hours of sleep" I mean what is the difference really? All three questions are just asking you to give a response as to how much you consume in a 24 hour period yet somehow drugs are seen as the excess being "cool" and not wasteful. Eventually it gets to the point where you are basically burning money, which is where I am now, and its not fun. Myself I probably consume about 2-2.5g a day, I could probably go forever because i barely get high, but as it stands I have 1 blunt after work, one at 9pm, and one at 12. That has been on going for a while and about 1.25 ounces a week between my girlfriend and myself. I need to cut back to save money :( I will continue on this path until it ends as it has in the past. Once I get to the point of over consumption it will eventually end for one reason or another.

But think about it, a lot of people will see the title and go "oh i must smoke more then everyone in this thread!" why do they think that is an accomplishment? Are they so competitive that they would give the same enthusiastic response about liters of water drank in a day?

Do you think this makes you seem cool and respected? "Wow look at how much drugs I can put in my body guys!!!" Holy shit man grow the fuck up.

yea im not bragging i just wanted to forget so i smoked the whole week and its really not fun it gets to the point where your smoking just so you dont lose your temper with fam/friends and corn like one comment said it has alot of seed its in the central part of texas.

Corn is the Southern US's shwag.

I know it's corn when you take a single 1g nug, squeeze it between your fingers and 9-10 seeds pop out and fly everywhere, like popcorn popping.

idk if that's how the term originated but it's what I think of now, lol.

Oh yeah, i guess that makes sense. I havent bought any crap like that in along while, many years. I do buy regular bush buds but on the whole it's usually well grown and contains hardly any seeds if any at all. I prefer it over hydro. Cheaper and also the stone keeps going longer, where as with hydro I build up a faster tolerance. Hydro nugs look nicer though.

yea im not bragging i just wanted to forget so i smoked the whole week and its really not fun it gets to the point where your smoking just so you dont lose your temper with fam/friends and corn like one comment said it has alot of seed its in the central part of texas.

What did you want to forget? Also, the bouts of anger at friends/family that you need to smoke to repress is probably actually a symptom of the excessive use of weed itself. I know for sure that when I was smoking excessively, when I didn't have any I was mad as hell and awful to be around.

po issuses and im the same like today for ex i was playing baseball and kept trying to fight everybody over stupid stuff

po issuses and im the same like today for ex i was playing baseball and kept trying to fight everybody over stupid stuff

every time I see your username on the forum, this song's hook pops into my head

I once spent over a week in amsterdam and i was smoking at least a gram in every shop i went into and that was quite a few every day. Mostly high grade hash i would get two rockets per gram then move on to another shop.Did like my white widow at night though. I reckon i was doing at least a quarter every day by the end of the week it just wasnt the same and was having to go for the isolaters. I then had dampkrings moonshine when it first came out. I did what i usually did and put in half a gram, and after a couple of puffs i couldnt breathe , it was like a band across the chest i had to go outside to try and catch a breath, that was some good hash back then. thats the most i have done in a week but it was my summer holiday.I was a daily smoker for many years before that trip though it was even in guilders back then and so cheap.

Last edited:
not weed but soap bar ive killed an oz and half in a week before normally some 2g of good weed in a day when i buy it that is

Ussually I go through about an 8th every week, or (.5 g) per day

But the most I've gone through in a week would be about 9 grams to myself. It also depends on the quality.