• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Most Visual Psychedelic Thread

For me Salvia body load is really different than just about any drug as it feels it’s almost completely produced by mind, unlike with many other things where you can feel vasoconstriction, nausea, hypertension, heart racing or whatever.
The body load I had from salvia was nuts, I felt like there was tons of gravity holding me to the floor and I couldn't get up until it was over

salvia literally for me felt like an unseen force pulled me down... something more forceful (and deliberate feeling) than gravity.

not so much visual for me but all encompassing... like the images in my mind became my reality.

idk what it is, but i need a LOT of acid to get visuals these days (been a couple years, who knows? maybe it'll be different if i ever trip again)

most visual ever is dmt (not even a hard one to decide), but lsd back when i was younger was a lot more visual. trees (no wind) warping so much that the treetops would touch the ground. power lines multiplying and extending to infinity.

i once saw a waterfall of incomprehensible digits flow down the counter and onto the floor, just from looking at the clock (still dunno what time it was lol)... but that was some psychedelic amphetamine.

The popularity of DMT in this thread and the availability of DMT vape pens (if I ordered one, would it be confiscated by canada customs like so many of my other attempted on line purchases???) really makes me want to try it, however, I have a great personal supply of saliva which keeps forever (Salvinorin-a has an extremely stable hard waxy consistency).

except for the occasional pins and needles (1/2 of the time I get this) and other unpredictable physical dysphorias, when dosed moderately it is so good and reliable in so far as providing a brief excursion to a substantially different kind of consciousness experience. The experience has all the features of the other psychedelics rolled into a timeless 6-10 minutes.

after the testamonials of @swilow and @BourbonMac and others, I can probably just carry on with my current collection of salvia, 1p-lsd, sativa vape, h2o-soluble TCH drops, and ephedrine to cover all my bases.
I'm in the States and here I've only known one person to order carts, everybody else orders root bark and makes their own though, I often joke about it being like hippies cooking their ayahuasca into crack haha.

What are these water soluble THC drops? And do you use ephedrine mixed with caffeine, or on its own? I'm curious bc my daily stack is really caffeine/ephedrine/THC and I'm wondering if others notice the unique caffeine+ephedrine synergy.

I'm also curious if you've noticed the synergy of ephedrine/caffeine on psychedelics' visuals. I've crossed the two with 25C-NBOMe, LSD, Psilocybin containing mushrooms, ayahuasca, psilohuasca, 2C-B, and somehow even with the MAOI potentiation I've never really had ill effects manifest. Only when I accidentally took 300mg of IR Bupropion after taking 300mg of harmala alkaloids and 500ug of LSD did I encounter the dreaded MAOI-potentiated stimulant side effects. Pouring sweat, kind of deliriously confused and lost, I walked ~7 miles and my eyes were shaking so hard I couldn't read. That was one hell of a good concert I was attending though lol.

Last edited:
@Esperighanto
first thing in the morning is 8mg ephedrine (duplicated in afternoon if allergies are bad)
I chew that pill - swish with water, and then drink coffee (and have some grapes in bath while reading news).
an hour or 2 later I have another coffee (aeropress style like an espresso) with THC drops in it (link -> https://emprise.ca/hypernova-advanced-nano-thc-oil/ )
then I do my exercises and sitting meditation

this is extremely indulgent and I love it. totally synergistical caffeine+ephedrine synergy.
today I added 0.3gm APE shrooms. right after the ephedrine -> BONUS!!! (usually left to every other day or every third day but it was solid)

hypernovaadvnano06-21downgroup__33597.1649373003.jpg

No experience with harmalas, but often (within a 4 day gap max) I complete my regime with a minidose (25 mics) of 1plsd or a bit more, or more moushroom.

first thing in the morning is 8mg ephedrine (duplicated in afternoon if allergies are bad)
I chew that pill - swish with water, and then drink coffee (and have some grapes in bath while reading news).
an hour or 2 later I have another coffee (aeropress style like an espresso) with THC drops in it (link -> https://emprise.ca/hypernova-advanced-nano-thc-oil/ )
then I do my exercises and sitting meditation

this is extremely indulgent and I love it. totally synergistical caffeine+ephedrine synergy.
today I added 0.3gm APE shrooms. BONUS!!! (usually left to every other day or every third day but it was solid)

hypernovaadvnano06-21downgroup__33597.1649373003.jpg

No experience with harmalas, but often (within a 4 day gap max) I complete my regime with a minidose (25 mics) of 1plsd or a bit more, or more moushroom.
Thank you for the info here! Nanoemulsified cannabis products like that are fascinating to me, I just wish more of them were kicking it down here in the states.