• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The most Visual, least trippy Psychedelic substance.

koleskyline

Greenlighter
Hello everyone. I'm new to this forums, sorry if i post this in the wrong section.

First of all, I wanna say that i have "some" experience with psychedelics. I was always curious in meditation, lucid dreaming and all these self exploration experiences. And so I have found out about psychedelic drugs. The first drug ever that i have been introduced to is Marijuana. I have used it for few months, and i enjoyed it. Then i decided to stop because i realized i did it every day and it was too much. So i have stopped smoking it for over a year now and i don't have need to do it. The other (my favorite) drug that i tried is MDMA. I use it every now and then, mostly because I'm very anti-social person and it helps me talk to people and connect. I do not over do it though. I am not at all interested in ever trying things like Cocaine, Heroin, Speed, Alcohol (i also do not smoke nicotine) and other harmful substances. Then i got very interested in psychedelics such as LSD and DMT. When i first tried "LSD" i noticed right away that it's very bitter. Before i bought it i have done my research on psychedelic drugs, and especially LSD and i knew that it wasn't the real LSD. Then i found out about RC-s and i knew that this was one of them. The experience was beautiful tho, beautiful body feeling, everything i touched felt magical, gorgeous visuals, very good mood etc. The reason why I'm interested in psychedelics is mostly visuals. When i finally got my hands on some real LSD, i tried it and it pulled me out of reality. The visuals were fine but the trip was too much too handle, as I'm not very happy person and my life is not the best. After that LSD experience i decided to try it again but it was the same as the first one. Then i decided not to take it again, as I'm not interested in "trip part" of the effects. The LSD also gave me weird feeling, and not at all enjoyable. Unlike RC that i first tried. I don't know exactly what that RC was, and that's what I'm here for. I was wondering what is the safest, most visual, least trippy psychedelic substance in your opinion? I heard about 2C-B, that it's the safest one of the RC-s. (although i think that RC i tried was from 25x-NBOMe series). What do you guys recommend as the safest and mostly visual, least trippy substance?

PS: the RC i tried first, i took 4-5 times and every time there were visuals, very magical body and touch feelings, and sometimes it felt little trippy but not too much that i can't handle. First LSD trip (100ug) was already too much for me and i was very close to going in paranoia and bad trip, but i successfully calmed myself down with funny movie and got my mind out of that zone. Guess i was scared.

Also i will most likely in the future try DMT, as it really got my attention because it is the most spiritual and mind blowing substance, and unlike acid doesn't last for hours, so no matter how intense the trip is I'm sure i will handle it.

Thanks everyone that reads this and helps me choose the best one for me ^.^

Last edited:
2c-b has very empathogenic effects, somewhat like MDMA.
It can cause strong visuals but often really lacks the confusing psychedelic headspace you're referring to, it can also cause a strong positive stimulation that makes it pretty hard not to enjoy the trip.

2c-i is very similar, strong visual aspect, but is much more neutral in it's empathogenic qualities, it often feels like you can function entirely normally in your day to day activities just with some bonus eye candy.

Of course the above is dependent heavily on dosage, with high dosages any psychedelic substance can become very powerful, disorienting, and anxiety inducing

Nbome pure eye candy and euphoria no head trip whatsoever....use caution they are dangerous

4aco-met is very visual and not as deep as acid though I wouldn't say it's just a cartoon show. It's a research chemical as well but not anything dodgy like the n-bomes.

Thanks for suggestions guys! I think I'll go with 2C-B as it seems to be the safest.

You could try something like 6-apb, which is similar to Mdma but will give you some visuals. In my book it is an empathogen, so no really a psychedelic.
If you cannot handle Lsd I'll be really wary about even thinking about Dmt. 15 Minutes can be a loooong time.
It is just all what you are asking to avoid.

If you cannot handle Lsd I'll be really wary about even thinking about Dmt. 15 Minutes can be a loooong time.
It is just all what you are asking to avoid.

Now, for me DMT is mostly visuals with very little headspace.
Even though I'm seeing all kinds of wild shit i remain fairly lucid, unless I black out which still has no headspace. I guess, again for me, the DMT headspace comes mostly after the trip.
So DMT would be my suggestion as the visuals are, IME, without equal. Then again I've never done N-BOMES or 2C-B, maybe more visual than DMT?

Now, for me DMT is mostly visuals with very little headspace.
Even though I'm seeing all kinds of wild shit i remain fairly lucid, unless I black out which still has no headspace. I guess, again for me, the DMT headspace comes mostly after the trip.
So DMT would be my suggestion as the visuals are, IME, without equal. Then again I've never done N-BOMES or 2C-B, maybe more visual than DMT?
I completely agree in the superior quality of DMT visuals. But the OP is saying that doesn't want the ''trip part" of the effects. And even if you are saying you don't get much headspace, sure you don't think it is just a visual show...or maybe you do.
I think he felt overwhelmed by Lsd and in my book he will be definetely overwhelmed by Dmt. I think the OP is misunderstanding the nature of spirituality, in the sense that he wants to avoid the introspection.
But of course I am no authority in the subject aqnd this is only an opinion.

I completely agree in the superior quality of DMT visuals. But the OP is saying that doesn't want the ''trip part" of the effects. And even if you are saying you don't get much headspace, sure you don't think it is just a visual show...or maybe you do.
I think he felt overwhelmed by Lsd and in my book he will be definetely overwhelmed by Dmt. I think the OP is misunderstanding the nature of spirituality, in the sense that he wants to avoid the introspection.
But of course I am no authority in the subject aqnd this is only an opinion.

As I said, for me the DMT "head trip" comes after the show. DMT is infinitely more user friendly than Lucy, IME anyway.
I am guessing you have done DMT and maybe for you as well as others the headspace is strong, but I remain very lucid during the trip. It's like watching a movie except at very high doses and then I tend to get amnesia anyway so the headspace as well as the visual aspect is moot.

You are right. "Strong" is the word for me. For me is definetely not like watching a movie, more like jumping from a plane.
Just had one experience and I had a very strong dose (by mistake), so maybe that biases my opinion. I might be hipersensitive too to the stuff. And smoking psychedelics is not my cup of tea. So maybe take my opinion with a pinch of salt.

You are right. "Strong" is the word for me. For me is definetely not like watching a movie, more like jumping from a plane.
Just had one experience and I had a very strong dose (by mistake), so maybe that biases my opinion. I might be hipersensitive too to the stuff. And smoking psychedelics is not my cup of tea. So maybe take my opinion with a pinch of salt.

It also depends on my ROA. If I smoke, or actually when I USED to smoke it I would almost always black out, I couldn't even smoke a little, still no headtrip, just NO trip, except for tiny amounts for headache relief.
So most of my opinions concern IM administration . IM allows for a prolonged stay in DMT land and that's when it's analogous to watching a movie, not smoking. when I first started smoking DMT I could stay for the whole trip and then once I blacked out that became my norm so I changed ROA's.
So, maybe DMT isn't the thing for most in the context if this thread, it's just my personal preference.

I think the OP is misunderstanding the nature of spirituality, in the sense that he wants to avoid the introspection.
Just what I was thinking. I suspect if the OP chose to integrate their difficult experiences and make changes to their life they would have good trips.
What it took for me was establishing a ritual...I'm not religious but having a 'sacred' space helped reduce the anxious, ungrounded feeling.

Nbome pure eye candy and euphoria no head trip whatsoever....use caution they are dangerous

From the OP's description,maybe this is what was bitter that he liked? It must've been on blotter and was bitter with little or no headtrip.

for me, 25i-Nbome is very visual with not a lot of headspace. great visuals, lots of morphing and patterns + music sounds amazing. only problem is the body high is horrible; my muscles feel all tense and spongey due to vasoconstriction and i constantly worry that something bad is happening due to the uncomfortable sensations.

If only for HR reasons (as well as our rule against drug suggestions/"what should I take" threads), I wouldn't suggest ANY of the NBOMe compounds. In my experience at least, 25i most definitely had plenty of head-fuck. Mostly just confusion from racing thoughts that often didn't make sense, but was still definitely present.

I think 2C-B on the lower end of the dosage scale would probably fit this.

I don't mind light head space and tripping, as long as my body is feeling good and i have energy, but difference between real LSD and the blotter that i took is totally different. The LSD gave me horrible body feeling, i felt really weird and drunk-like state, and didn't feel any energy at all. I suspect that's why i was scared with the deep head space and wanted it to end quickly. Unlike the blotter that i took before gave me thee most beautiful body feeling i have ever experienced. Also on real LSD I couldn't listen to any genre of music that i absolutely love listening to. I was getting headache from music. When the unknown blotter made music feel like magical waves, and i could almost see them. Also the visuals were changing as the music changes. It was phenomenal.