• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Most Productive Psychedelic

I think that pharmacology ("which drug" which translates in "which pharmacological actions" basically) is one part of the equation ,the most important usually being intent,where you are and where you want to go in life.

Apart from that ,if you only want to focus on the "pharmacological agent" , i will not mention a specific drug but rather characteristics i find conductive.

a)Medium to Long duration: I find that too quick or shortlived experiences generally leave little time for "working" in them and getting in the state where one can know that there is time to be immersed and experience.

b)Intensity: Aim for something not crippling. While some people preffer their experiences so mild that they could allow almost "sober interaction" ,and others do not consider they had worthwhile time if they cant remember the experience ,personally i would go for an agent that could shake things up but to the point that the intensity doesnt get counterproductive. Sometimes the Intensity issue can be coupled with the duration issue: while some people preffer substances that are ultra quick and ultra intense (here salvia or smoked DMT come to mind) i find that for me they tend to have a bit of "firework quality" .A loud bang ,lotsa colors and wows but after this few things are left.

c)Memory issues: I would tend to preffer something that will not cloud up memory.While the feeling is very important in it being productive (the way you felt during the experience for this and that), having a more or less solid memory of the experience can be very helpfull.

all of the following`MDMA/MDA/MDEA/MDMcat leaving me grounded and coherant enough to generally form worthwhile thoughts while still causing enough change to be different. Overall benefit; more social and affectionate to people I like.

shitty piperazines: the sheer misery and anxiety gave me some insight into anxiety/depression/panic type feels. While not the same as organic ones/having to live with it all the time, none the less gave me more understanding and empathy towards it, and with important people in my life with such things, was an overall beneficial experience...the key in this case was strong anxiogenesis vs weakish psychedelia making it more "real" then the anxiety I've had with stronger psychedelics.

By far, Lithium and LSD. I've never been able to recreate this trans-formative state with any other drug combination, and the combination is quite dangerous so I doubt it would be wise to re attempt.

lsd and dob... these two permanently changed my mind & brain,not just some minor changes... everything was completly changed.I am new person,without these changes my life will be alot worse,now I finaly know what means "open your mind" or satori.

im with you on the DOB. definitely havent been the same since. i believe ive given lsd permission to be the most productive and as a result of that there isnt really much going on anymore.

By far, Lithium and LSD. I've never been able to recreate this trans-formative state with any other drug combination, and the combination is quite dangerous so I doubt it would be wise to re attempt.

id appreciate it if you could go on about what happened with that combo? i poured my prescription to lithium down the drain when i realized the contraindications. only one person i know has done this and they had a siezure

This is a loaded question; one which I cannot give 1 specific chemical. MDMA, LSD, 4-AcO-DMT, Psilocybin, and 2C-T-2 have been incredibly productive, but in their own ways.

No one of them is more productive than another, just being productive in a different manner. I'd have to make those my top 5 though, with Mescaline in there somewhere.

They're all useful tools IMO, but I give a slight edge to LSD because it seemingly always leaves me with incredible clarity concerning my body and life. The days after, I have always been very positive.

In my personal experience LSD and LSA have had the largest impact on my life, but I wouldn't say it was because of the drug. More likely set and setting, and LSD being my first psychedelic experience.

This is a loaded question; one which I cannot give 1 specific chemical. MDMA, LSD, 4-AcO-DMT, Psilocybin, and 2C-T-2 have been incredibly productive, but in their own ways.

No one of them is more productive than another, just being productive in a different manner. I'd have to make those my top 5 though, with Mescaline in there somewhere.

I see what you mean there.

LSD, though with me, has always been the most "i gotta fuckin do something" feeling of the psyches on my list

LSD, I never do anything drastic but whenever I trip I realize I live in squalor and the next day I scrub everything I own clean.

Shrooms and Acid. Id say shrooms alot more. I learnt so much from shrooms, while acid on the other hand not too much.

shrooms, lsd, and mescaline are all mind-boggling enlightment..yet..
i find shrooms to be more body high, lsd and mescaline to be more power to the mind and soul

potential hallucionations on all three

definitely lsd.
dmt is more pleasant and comfortable, but way less productive for me.

mdma deserves a honorable mention, but ime doesn't even come close to lsd.

low dose acid. one hit makes me productive. It helps if im stuck on a problem or research and also helps me work through emotional problems

I'd have to go with LSD. Not only productive in that it's the only drug I've actually been able to achieve decent, actual work from (ideas resolved, then articulated later) but also the one that turns me towards new ideas about my life and motivates me to change.

After that I'd say DMT and mushrooms, but I have less concrete examples of how they changed my life. With LSD, I see really direct cause and effect.

definitely lsd.
dmt is more pleasant and comfortable, but way less productive for me.

mdma deserves a honorable mention, but ime doesn't even come close to lsd.
I dunno..the empathy, love and affectionate feelings towards close people in my life is the best thing I learned from drugs. Its the best thing I learned from drugs. the ability to feel for, and share a kiss with someone you have ignored before was profound to me.

I guess we all have our own issues and what we find helpful to vary.

Mushrooms... I always have a very distinct sensation of "defragmentation" after indulging. Contrary to most, I find mushrooms to be quite gentle, for me it is LSD that has the sinister push at times.

I love the tidal wave of thoughts I get from mushroom, the seemingly seamless transition from one concept to another in one degree of separation after another.

Food for the soul, the intellect, the being :)