• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ The most outlandish excuses for drug use - lies ppl tell themselves, that you’ve ever heard?

LucidSDreamr

Bluelighter
It’s when people lie to themselves to convince themselves that they need to use X drug or that using X drug makes them better (when it doesn’t). Also people lying to themselves that a drug isn’t bad for them. I just left a very sad Reddit thread where the hive mind was arguing that MDMA is totally safe and doesn’t cause any problems in users at all.

I totally acknowledge that drugs have certain applications where they can indeed help the person if used correctly….but I’m looking for the most outlandish excuses you’ve ever heard someone make up to justify their drug use.

Shitty or obvious examples would be stuff like:

“I need to drink so that I can be social and pick up girls.”

“I need to use crack so that I can stay up drinking longer”

"I need to smoke weed every 30 minutes all day because it makes me concentrate”

Ok these are bad examples but I’ve lied to myself and said some redicuous things in the past to justify my drug use.

What are the craziest ones you’ve ever heard?

Me while drinking alcoholically:
At least I'm not on hard drugs.

Me while hooked on meth:
At least I'm not drinking.

Me while hooked on opioids:
At least I'm not on meth.

Me while abusing all three:
I need the meth to wake up, the opioids to get me thru my workday, and the booze to crash at night.

"I did too many drugs and broke my brain" (true, he was an etard teenage), "so now I need blow to help me think."

The cocaine did not help his thinking....

Me in real life:

“I did to much ketamine and broke my bladder…now I need opiates to help me think/not kill myself.”

Me when I was in my ketamine addiction:

"I am depressed and ketamine and mxe are the only medicines that work and help me function…I do not use them enough to blow out my bladder". *injects them everyday for 5 years straight…when bladder starts to hurt: “ oh it only bothers me right after using then goes back to normal so I’m not doing any damage and this is all fine to continue."