• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

The most effective drug policy would be to allow them all

I love this thread!
It would be a great thing if people were allowed to choose for themselves what they need.
I am of the opinion that many of us have underlying health issues that we have desperately been trying to regulate.
We know what we need.
After I had a bad car accident and it brought forward the Migraine- cluster headache and sleep disorder that I have been dealing with for so long and I got to a doctor who just simply asked me what I needed, I found I actually asked for the least amount that I could get by with and I was able to get access to pain medication without the poison acetaminophen that almost killed me.

Many good points of why they (the greedy bastards who decide everyone’s fate) do not allow this.
They do not like awake and free thinking minds and souls.
They care only for profit at the price of everyone’s health and they care not for all the human wreckage they leave in their wake.
As long as they get that money, power, and control!
Power and control. But I agree that, with my life.

Thank you for your comment. 🕊️

It makes a nice theory that the leaders don't want free minds but I guess the reasons are more simple, just profit and ignorance. Many people don't know shit about drugs but think they know everything, like it is with many topics, just tendencially worse.

Yeah, decriminalization is better than nothing but also not the real deal. Supply remains illegal, so we'll still see fentanyl, greedy dealers, organized crime, overdoses etc. And the thing that people who get caught are admitted to treatment possibly against their will and still pay a fine is much less than ideal. As are personal life consequences like loosing one's driving license due to traces of metabolites long after the high and incapatition are gone.

Even weed in the Netherlands is technically still illegal, it's just tolerated and the ☕ Shops have to buy from criminals. Or did they change that in the meantime?