• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ The most clever places to hide drugs?

Snafu in the Void

Moderator: NMI Bukowski Jr.
Staff member
My 3 favorite were:

1. Had some Slim Shady jeans that had a dope secret pocket on the inside
2. Inside a GameCube, it had this really convenient little compartment and nobody ever looked in there
3. Taping it to a string, making it water proof and then dangle it inside your car's windshield fluid

Back in my school days a favourite of mine and my stoner buddy was just a simple bush their were a few of these bushes on the same road you know the ones with those little green leaves with a line in the middle every morning we would smoke a spliff and then put any weed in our grinders and put them deep in the bush bushes are a common hiding place for weapons by gangs to

Nowadays I have better hiding spots but I'm not gonna say my best ones just in case another good place if It's like a small or compact bag of gear is in the back of your phone you will probs have to take out the battery though

you can install one of those fixed cable connection boxes in your wall somewhere random that doubles as a stash box.

not saying cos cops could be reading it and then they would look to mine and everyone elses place that copied me, if you wanna know pm me lol

when I was at this boarding school security was always searching me/shaking me down because I was the main drug supplier to the school of 150 kids or so...

I just started holding the drugs in my hand, palming it, and they would often search me but obviously the last place they looked was my hands... 300 IQ druggy shit

it actually worked quite well... only for small amounts obviously

wish I had a pussy. honestly, for mostly this purpose. I mean, its perfect. even TSA scanners can't see inside. mouth could work the same, could pretend to be mute.. but something can hardly fit up the ass that well unless you are truly gaped

wish I had a pussy. honestly, for mostly this purpose. I mean, its perfect. even TSA scanners can't see inside. mouth could work the same, could pretend to be mute.. but something can hardly fit up the ass that well unless you are truly gaped
Have you ever heard of a skin suit? Yeah they actually make one. It is like pants made from cyber-skin, and has a vagina attached, also has a catheter thing where u piss into and it comes out the vagina. Technically you could wear it and have a pussy.
You could stick your drugs in the vagina part. Then wipe front to back like a proper lady.

Have you ever heard of a skin suit? Yeah they actually make one. It is like pants made from cyber-skin, and has a vagina attached, also has a catheter thing where u piss into and it comes out the vagina. Technically you could wear it and have a pussy.
You could stick your drugs in the vagina part. Then wipe front to back like a proper lady.
yeah but i doubt it hides stuff from body scanners like a proper orifice

Don't know about that, but when mom smells reefer on you and pats you down, she would never think to check your vagina.
Well not with that attitude
wink wink i can relate GIF