• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Social The mentality and thinking in being a sex-worker - ?

@JohnBoy2000 I ask this seriously…do you eat pussy and absolutely love doing so?

I feel, as a general rule, there is little need to overthink or theorise sex if you have enthusiasm and talent in that regard: all kinds of wondrous experiences will then come your way.

I don't discuss such things on public forums.

My focus is on physiology, sex is just a metric of physiologic performance (one that we can all relate to, making this discussion more inclusive).

I wasn’t sure, that’s why I was asking. Your post was directly after/under mine so I thought for some reason it could’ve been possibly said towards me.
Oh OK you were just sincerely wanting to know.
No girl we good. I'd never come at you like that. How could that comment even ever apply to you ? Lol You keep it too real.
And I feel that 💯 when it comes to repeatedly choosing the ‘bad boys’ who are just absolute losers & users ughh.
But what I said about deadbeats was all in humor. I was being silly but you are right about it being a habit. I wasn't really going for love tho. I was hooked on the challenge. Regardless....not a good look lmao you know what I mean

But what I said about deadbeats was all in humor. I was being silly but you are right about it being a habit. I wasn't really going for love tho. I was hooked on the challenge. Regardless....not a good look lmao you know what I mean

Interesting comment.

Interesting comment.
Well sometimes something must be repeated a few times before its recognized as a mistake lol. It took me awhile to catch on to the mastermind behind it all. I finally realized that it wasn't love I was really feeling but just the stimulation the challenge was presenting to my ego. Then it just became a toxic cycle I became addicted to. Self deception is such fuckery when all of our feel goods are feeling really great lol

Plus narcissistic people seem to gravitate towards me.

But we could all be facing Leatherface from Texas Chainsaw Massacre and I'd be the dumbass telling yall to be patient with him cause he must be suffering from unresolved trauma cause he's had a bad life

I'd probably even be trying to talk logic with him about how rude it is to use chainsaws in conversation....right before he slaughtered me into a million pieces lmao

This has just been a slippery slope for me because I feel EVERYTHING . But I really try to hold my self accountable when the feelings of others become involved. I don't ever want to be the reason someone else hurts if I can help it at all

Well sometimes something must be repeated a few times before its recognized as a mistake lol. It took me awhile to catch on to the mastermind behind it all. I finally realized that it wasn't love I was really feeling but just the stimulation the challenge was presenting to my ego. Then it just became a toxic cycle I became addicted to. Self deception is such fuckery when all of our feel goods are feeling really great lol

So the "bad boys" present with more of a challenge?

What you describe in neurological terms is "excitation", increase in nerve sensitivity, typically necessary to experience sexual pleasure.

- I think part of the allure also for some sex workers is, to "work the hustle" = exciting.

- Kind of like a hottie in a nightclub trying to see what she can get men to do for her, except here they explicitly make money from it.

To do so, down and dirty as they may be highly sexually driven = may accentuate that excitation for other workers.

- I think part of the allure also for some sex workers is, to "work the hustle" = exciting.

- Kind of like a hottie in a nightclub trying to see what she can get men to do for her, except here they explicitly make money from it.

To do so, down and dirty as they may be highly sexually driven = may accentuate that excitation for other workers.
Years ago when they were still around in Sydney I got hustled by plenty of heroin addicted street girls in Kings Cross. Because I lived a very respectable life and only binged occasionally on speed or coke in those days I never had a reliable connect to score drugs.

But the street girls could get you whatever drugs you needed from the club bouncers if you booked a room with them for an hour to upstairs in the strip clubs and paid their time - get sometimes just an extra $50 on top of the room and drugs.

I liked it because there was negligible risk of being busted and it was a safe place to shoot up (all utensils provided in the rooms).

But I got scammed or hustled so many times. For every two nights things went like clockwork the third night would be a clusterfuck as a bouncer and a girl I maybe hadn’t met before put me on rails and cleaned my wallet through a dozen different ruses that usually left me sober as well as unfucked - even though I never ever fucked a heroin addicted sex worker and never would.

A lot of people in the Cross knew I was a stand up and regular reliable customer but some girls seemed to prefer today’s scammed money and totally tricked customer to a more ongoing and lucrative commercial arrangement.

And even ladies I’d dealt with regularly for months without issue occasionally seemed to have a brain snap, screw me for maybe $200 and ruin a good thing for everyone.

Note: this only ever happened with junkie caucasion street walkers. I’ve never been hustled in a legal brothel, by an Asian sex worker, or by a tweaking one.

In terms of trying to decipher whether workers enjoy sex with clients or no, a conclusion thus far is,

- If a work is on a power trip = she'll be detached, aloof etc., won’t fuck her client properly.

- If she’s on the level, may well enjoy the sex with a good dude.

In either instance however, emotional connection (nerve stimulation) will be necessary for the sex to be any good.

I still don’t understand emotion connection = nerve stimulation.

Where do feelings like affection, respect, trust, admiration, care, concern, even love fit into the model? These things are often present in sex and, in my xperience underpin the quality of the experience.

They are emotionally resonant in my view but not simply reducible to ‘nerve function’:

I still don’t understand emotion connection = nerve stimulation.

E-motion = eccentric-motion.

Motion that propagates outward (to infinity, decays inverse squarely).

Every time you get these in neurons:

BlandGlamorousFrenchbulldog-size_restricted.gif

They generates an electromagnetic field.

em-wave-gif.gif

That is, they generate a field of electromagnetism propagating outward.

Propagating eccentrically = outwardly in its motion.

You get eccentric-motion;

Emotion.

Intuitively, our nervous systems (being at the same frequency), senses and responds to this.

As wave propagation induces vibration, we call it "vibe".

This is the basis of how we respond to one another, how the nervous system of one person will respond to the nervous system of another (which determines obviously, stimulation, gratification, etc etc).

Last edited:
Where do feelings like affection, respect, trust, admiration, care, concern, even love fit into the model? These things are often present in sex and, in my xperience underpin the quality of the experience.

They are emotionally resonant in my view but not simply reducible to ‘nerve function’:

"Love" is the depolarization, the epitome of intimacy, where we open up.

But the fact is, no one is going to want it unless it's preceded by a hyperpolarization, almost the opposite, telling them to go fuck-themselves, that they can't have it etc.

It's like a push/pull dynamic in a way.

But we're talking nerve stimulation so those other things (respect, admiration etc), they may appear emotionally resonant/relevant, and in descriptive terms they are, but they're simply not pertinent to nerve stimulation.
They don't affect or implicated it.

Simply as they don't implicate hyperpolarized feelings (thus nerve activity), or depolarized feelings.

Underwriting the entire process, underwriting emotion/electromagnetism itself - is quantum mechanics.

Quantum = quantifying the wave; thus, wave mechanics (electromagnetism = wave motion).

It's the wave nature of emotion/feelings that affects how others respond.

Where "love" has wave relevance, "respect/admiration/trust" do not, thus they do not carry affect (emotional relevance).

Relative to sex work:

Getting to the bottom of the matter as it were, whether workers enjoy fucking their clients or just go through a routine.

Well, it depends from one worker to the next, to the client, how they respond to the client, perhaps even how the environment they're working in facilitates or effects how they respond to a client.

Some girls claim it's just a job and they don't enjoy fucking.
Others say otherwise.

The point is, it's all based on the potential for nerve stimulation, which determines their response.

Some girls on a power trip are all about telling every man to go fuck themselves and rinsing him for as much cash as possible (amsterdams red light district is known for this).

Therefore, if you can legitimately implicate a sex worker in this area and fuck her properly =

Such a dude would have..... mad skills.

I think I’m getting it now. Possibly because it is 2 AM and I coincidentally have a very beautiful Chinese courtesan asleep on one arm and a pluming glass bubbler on the go in the other after the owner of this brothel entrusted me with both the lady and the keys to the joint when it closed three hours ago.

Sitting here in the dark unable to sleep I am pondering your research.

So the "bad boys" present with more of a challenge?

What you describe in neurological terms is "excitation", increase in nerve sensitivity, typically necessary to experience sexual pleasure.
Responding to this has had me doing some extensive self reflection and inventory. Why have I always fell for the bad boy? This question is often answered with banal cliches referencing the thrill of the challenge. I can definitely relate to that but there's a lot more to it. True love actually scares the living hell out of me. When I think about it my initial feeling is of fear. But it's the same kind of fear I have with money. Of course I am never opposed to having it because it's the currency of exchange in life but for me it also carries a huge responsibility and even obligation. But I also feel this if the phone rings. That's been a recent revelation. The obligation of a conversation is stressful for me. Wth?! But with love I think a lot of it for me comes back to the old saying what goes up must come down. The more in love you are the more its gonna hurt when the shit hits the fan. Just like with money. Even a million dollars won't last forever. The day you receive the million will be amazing. But eventually the day after you've spent the last penny will also.

All this time I had settled for the conclusion that my allure to the bad boys was all about the challenge. That's not all of it. I also don't want the responsibility of someone else loving me

- Getting down and dirty, sexually = exciting.

- Long term hookers use this to maintain continuity in their trade (feelings of excitation are necessary to maintain motivation).

Responding to this has had me doing some extensive self reflection and inventory. Why have I always fell for the bad boy? This question is often answered with banal cliches referencing the thrill of the challenge. I can definitely relate to that but there's a lot more to it. True love actually scares the living hell out of me. When I think about it my initial feeling is of fear. But it's the same kind of fear I have with money. Of course I am never opposed to having it because it's the currency of exchange in life but for me it also carries a huge responsibility and even obligation. But I also feel this if the phone rings. That's been a recent revelation. The obligation of a conversation is stressful for me. Wth?! But with love I think a lot of it for me comes back to the old saying what goes up must come down. The more in love you are the more its gonna hurt when the shit hits the fan. Just like with money. Even a million dollars won't last forever. The day you receive the million will be amazing. But eventually the day after you've spent the last penny will also.

All this time I had settled for the conclusion that my allure to the bad boys was all about the challenge. That's not all of it. I also don't want the responsibility of someone else loving me

So, you're kind of, using the "bad boys" to meet general physical needs, so you don't have to get all caught-up with an actual good man?

Would hooking up with the "bad boys" be a way to say "fuck you" to the good men you feel you could potentially fall in love with?
Cause of how you feel they could potentially hurt you?

i.e. it's kind of, "raging against the machine" in a sense.

So, you're kind of, using the "bad boys" to meet general physical needs, so you don't have to get all caught-up with an actual good man?

Would hooking up with the "bad boys" be a way to say "fuck you" to the good men you feel you could potentially fall in love with?
Cause of how you feel they could potentially hurt you?

i.e. it's kind of, "raging against the machine" in a sense.
There's never any premediation it. I do initially feel for them. I generally do give more benefit of doubt then the average person because of all the intentional lack of understanding I've experienced. But it never becomes a situation that provides anything useful for me actually. I usually end up more in debt. I don't even enjoy fucking them. Ive had to become the master of pleasing myself. Idk wtf I've been doing..

I have only been in 4 relationships. But they were long relationships cause there's children involved so I gave it my all. This is actually the longest I've been single in my life. The first one was the worst but I think me being a hooters girl during that time sabotaged a lot plus he was an asshole lol

I don't know how to say this without sounding arrogant but I think it plays a part. It's never been hard for me to have a man's full attention. But that kind is usually superficial. I don't want someone that's at my beckon call or that would let me walk all over them. Make me wonder. Let's play tug of war lol. Give me just enough to make me lean into you. Idk. I don't think my type exists. Maybe it's because I am too fucked up. So I think what happens is I end up trying to heal all the assholes.

I don't want everything I want. I kinda like being hungry.

And no it's never been to say "fuck you" to anyone else. That's bitter and revengeful. Those are extremely unhealthy and toxic so I try to keep those weeded out

Last edited: