• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Health The Medical Potential of Psychedelics. Documentary

Thanks for sharing! I'll check this out when I get the chance.

Two other great documentaries I like:

#1: 'Dirty Pictures' - A documentary on the life, work, and impact of Alexander and Ann Shulgin and others involved in the field of psychedelic chemistry

#2: 'The Mind, Explained' S1E5 ('Psychedelics') - A short documentary on the history and culture of psychedelic research from the 1950s to the present.

Available on Netflix or your local free movie streaming site.

Wut?

wut.png

Probably got copyright claimed in certain countries. Works fine in US & Canada if you have a VPN. Should also be on Prime Video in most countries. If all else fails, I'm sure there is an mp4 of it somewhere online ;)

Probably got copyright claimed in certain countries. Works fine in US & Canada if you have a VPN. Should also be on Prime Video in most countries. If all else fails, I'm sure there is an mp4 of it somewhere online ;)

It's cool, I was there when it premiered in the UK.

Just confuzzled by the bureaucretflix wall, heh.

It's cool, I was there when it premiered in the UK.

Just confuzzled by the bureaucretflix wall, heh.

Oh thanks.. I got another email about it this afternoon so I thought I should share it.

What do you mean by the bureaucretflix wall? 😊

This says it's the London Premiere.. Did you see it first elsewhere in the UK? I'm not really focused on all this but I try to stay a bit up-to-date. My friend is actually a pharmacist in London and has become interested in psychedelics even though he is (well was, until he met me lol) very straight. So he sends me things as well!

Anyway, for any Poms who have the inclination.. You seem to be at the forefront of these shenanigans 🤩

As a marketer, my catch phrase for this film would be

"Meditation is the tried and true course for understanding the nature of mind, and psylocybin is the crash course."

Which is good news because I suck at meditation but I'm great with crash courses😎

“The most moving and beautiful depiction of deep understanding of consciousness and of who we are that I have seen depicted through film.”

--Jack Kornfield, author and Buddhist teacher

Last edited:
i cured my ptsd with lsd and ketamine. 625 ug + 1 g of ket never had a PTSD nightmare again.

What do you mean by the bureaucretflix wall? 😊

Restrictions are bureaucratically enforced, not entirely unlike having a wall being put in place, as apparently happens with Netflix. That's the "bureaucretflix wall". Hope that helps. :)

This says it's the London Premiere.. Did you see it first elsewhere in the UK?

Yes I saw it in London.