• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The medical conditions & meds keep increasing...Don't know what to do for energy

Microscope Fan

Greenlighter
The medical conditions & meds keep increasing...Don't know what to do for energy?
I have chronic pain and fibromyalgia for over 16 years now / pain management /opiods.
Type II Diabetes just got added to the mix - along with 500mg Metformin 2x day.
I cut out all sugar for 3 months - went back: A1C is at 5.9 (non diabetic) - asshole Dr. says I need to stay on the damn pill.
OK, it has already taken my low testosterone condition, and made it worse! So I've got serious anhedonia/depression, and have to wait months to see Endocrinologist for testosterone. Got these brand new pains from diabetes, and spend my life in bed.
Coffee / espressos don't work anymore. They used to work once in a while, to get me moving / out of bed at least. I've told all my doctors/shrink all this (for months).
My mind has been thinking that life isn't worth living this way. For the first time in all these years, I've had no choice, but to start taking more than I'm supposed to:
Supposed to be 10mg Oxcycodone + provide my own Tylenol, every 6 hours. Now, I wait a few hours and take another 10mg + half a Tylenol... IDK WTF I'm doing, or should do?

I feel like I'm gonna have to tell me PM Dr. that I've been forced to take extra 5mg here and there now, because of the diabetic pains. IDK? I've been a real "square*" all these years, sticking to the instructions. *As William S. Burroughs would say.

I used to keep in touch with a guy (I'll just say he got busted for having an E. lab way back in the day). He was one of those guys who knew what to take/and how much, etc. All that stuff. He might know what to recommend, but I haven't been in touch with him for many years. Ever since he started mentioning popping up (and possibly crashing here w/ his old lady). No thanks, I've got enough problems.

I used to drink Red Bulls, then I stopped, They didn't work/stopped working too. You know what I've been thinking would help me, right?
I won't mention it, but you know. S. Freud or crystal blue purs... Problem 1, is locating either of them (I have zero friends). And problem 2 is would it interact, or be detrimental? I don't think so.
I honestly did my best not to break any rules here...but, IDK? I'd be thankful for any advice.

Thanks

try ashwagandha-it has some minor benefit to testosterone and has some other effects too. Don't know about interactions with metformin.