Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The MDxx Discussion Thread Number 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friends it's Friday afternoon and I have been a month without any chemical drugs due to taking a break. I'm not gonna lie here. I'm pretty keen on the idea of getting a couple of pills this Arvo. Is it worth it? The ones I have been holding are the white choppers getting around Brisbane the mda based ones. If someone reads this this Arvo and can manage to talk me out of it go a head but I'm really getting sick of drinking. Im not the hugest fan of alcohol to get a buzz on, I'd prefer to drink a 6 pack over the coarse of the night and get on some fine acid or take a few pills.
Also if I'm primarily taking a break from md will hitting the acid effect my tolerance/ serotonin build up? I know acid does use some serotonin and melatonin. I just want to know if I choose to drop some acid is this going to fuck up taking a break from Mandy?

I cant see any reason why not to do it lol Why don't you want to take them? I wouldn't worry too much about the acid ruining your break

I wasn't to sure if 1 month would be long enough. I'm shit when it
Comes to drugs. Can't stay away long Enough unless I give em up good. Cheers for being the little red dude on my left shoulder. Hahaha. I think I might Make a call and get some paper instead. Brissy pills are shit that's why I held onto these two lol

Why not set urself a limit? For example "Im only going to drop every 3 months? U could always other things whilst ur on ur break. I know its hard to resist the temptation but unless MDMA is effecting u in a negative way (depression, anxiety, money, lethargy etc) then I see no reason not to take it as long as u do it with moderation. Rolling wont effect ur tolerance to acid as they both work in different mechanisms.

I wasn't to sure if 1 month would be long enough. I'm shit when it
Comes to drugs. Can't stay away long Enough unless I give em up good. Cheers for being the little red dude on my left shoulder. Hahaha. I think I might Make a call and get some paper instead. Brissy pills are shit that's why I held onto these two lol

Haha sorry if you wanted me to steer you the other way but a couple pills on a Friday night sounds like a good time to me lol. I'm in the same position actually I'm a month into a break from all stims and iv got some goodies sitting there just calling me haha but I want to wait as long as I can and have them on a night that's worth it. I almost wanna forget what MDMA feels like and then have them haha that's where the magic is. But I don't think i can wait that long haha. Anyway have fun in whatever you choose to do! Happy rolling! Or tripping :p

PLUR

Haha sorry if you wanted me to steer you the other way but a couple pills on a Friday night sounds like a good time to me lol. I'm in the same position actually I'm a month into a break from all stims and iv got some goodies sitting there just calling me haha but I want to wait as long as I can and have them on a night that's worth it. I almost wanna forget what MDMA feels like and then have them haha that's where the magic is. But I don't think i can wait that long haha. Anyway have fun in whatever you choose to do! Happy rolling! Or tripping :p

PLUR

Couldn't be fucked doing the mission do just dropped a pill. Gave my mrs the other. Wow it's been so long since I felt any kind of effect from 1 single pill. It was the equivekant of having half a propper strength ekky. I'm gonna try and not take md as much these days. Save it for a special occasion like a good gig. The month deffinately help.
And don't worry mate I was kinda looking for that push off the edge hahaha.

Why not set urself a limit? For example "Im only going to drop every 3 months? U could always other things whilst ur on ur break. I know its hard to resist the temptation but unless MDMA is effecting u in a negative way (depression, anxiety, money, lethargy etc) then I see no reason not to take it as long as u do it with moderation. Rolling wont effect ur tolerance to acid as they both work in different mechanisms.
Cool. Thanks heaps for the info. I wasn't sure or not if it did. I'm really wierd when it comes to dosing because candy flipping never works for me or even redosing for that matter unless I take double the dose I did previously which can be dangerous. It's like my brain recognises a substance and can immediately tolerate that dose. So
Many of my friends think I'm fucke up for it but I have always been like that. Maybe I naturally don't produce enough serotonin but I never have suffered any form of depression or any other mental problems that I'm aware of. As a child I was misdiagnosed as an ADD sufferer and I'll tell you what, that was pretty fun being a kid faked out on dexies. Parents and teachers where like what the fuck is up with this kid hahaha. But yeah have to take it easy on the Molly front now. I deffinately enjoy it more when using less. A double drop would have had me rattled last night but then my mrs would of missed out and I like rolling with her.

Also if I'm primarily taking a break from md will hitting the acid effect my tolerance/ serotonin build up? I know acid does use some serotonin and melatonin. I just want to know if I choose to drop some acid is this going to fuck up taking a break from Mandy?

Acid will not efffect your break from MDxx, I would suggest going with acid if you wanna get high. If you've been hitting the MDxx hard lately, 1 month is not even close to a long enough break. In fact, it's the bare minimum you should be waiting between rolls to avoid tolerance build up + depression, insomnia etc side effects building up.

I'm really wierd when it comes to dosing because candy flipping never works for me or even redosing for that matter unless I take double the dose I did previously which can be dangerous. It's like my brain recognises a substance and can immediately tolerate that dose.

Re-dosing on acid won't do anything other than extend the duration, re-dosing on MDMA will do nothing but fry you a little harder.

Couldn't be fucked doing the mission do just dropped a pill. Gave my mrs the other. Wow it's been so long since I felt any kind of effect from 1 single pill. It was the equivekant of having half a propper strength ekky. I'm gonna try and not take md as much these days. Save it for a special occasion like a good gig. The month deffinately help.
And don't worry mate I was kinda looking for that push off the edge hahaha.

rolling at home how the fuck do you do it!? dont you get bored!?when i first started dropping pills i'd drop at home but thats cus i was legal age to enter clubs n wasnt in the doof scene yet.every time i drop at home it turns into a mini rave at my house or a big mish to town to hit the club with our phat d-moves :p

I don't go to raves or anything anymore. I go to the odd hip hop
Or dubstep/ DnB gig that's about it. I enjoy sitting at home with a few mates and a couple of pills. I spin records and produce beats to and that's fun when your chopped plus when my mates go home me and my mrs have the raddest pill sex. I also don't like to get pissed either. I like MDMA and LSD over alcohol so when I feel like getting on it I'll get one or the other and a couple of tallies and that's my night. I used to hate getting on MDMA at home but these days I enjoy it as all the clubs are full of dickheads and there isn't enough MDMA in Australia that will make me chat with fuckwits lol. Brisbanes club Scene sucks. I spin better tracks at home lol.

I love taking pills at home with a few mates, just play ya favourite songs dance like a fuk whit and theres no one there to ruin it for ya! I go to clubs all the time but I actually prefer MDMA at home.

I don't go to raves or anything anymore. I go to the odd hip hop
Or dubstep/ DnB gig that's about it. I enjoy sitting at home with a few mates and a couple of pills. I spin records and produce beats to and that's fun when your chopped plus when my mates go home me and my mrs have the raddest pill sex. I also don't like to get pissed either. I like MDMA and LSD over alcohol so when I feel like getting on it I'll get one or the other and a couple of tallies and that's my night. I used to hate getting on MDMA at home but these days I enjoy it as all the clubs are full of dickheads and there isn't enough MDMA in Australia that will make me chat with fuckwits lol. Brisbanes club Scene sucks. I spin better tracks at home lol.

lol yeah i cant say im a big drinker either although now i've enterd my 20's im finding myself drinking more n more,im def over the club scene here too nothing worse than getting into a fight with some drunk fuckwit saying dirty things to your sister when your rolling on 500mg+ of some tasty crystals.its all about the doofs now ;) i'd love to give mixing/producing a go while rolling sounds like fun :) its just habbit now if i drop/plug/snort some MD at home within a hour or 2 i'll have the whole crew around with beats blasting til my dad gets annoyed with listening to dubstep shaking the house with the bass and tells us to fuck off or to turn the music down,then my club crazy mate suggests town and im more than happy to come along and shake my booty.i just like bustin phaaat moves while rolling i think i look THIS
when i really look like THIS the old santa lookalike to be precise :p

ahhhhh the melbourne shuffle that brings back good memorys of the hardstyle days.good times goooood times indeed!

The best of times! good hardstyle and good Molly equals an orgasm so intense it's only expressible through HARD dancing haha, Love that shiiiit!

i think you mean mdma and tech/tech house/electro (non cheese with extra chesse)..

lol at that lad at defqon, how styles of dancing,music, fashions (and drugs) have changed in 20 odd years. That chick in blue had a nice arse tho.

From that defqon in 2012 go back nearly 20 years to 1993 in Sydney, and this is how we raved on, I was at this party (mixed beans 2, this is at like 8 am or something, as the lights pouring into the warehouse, and alot of the crowd has gone, as the place was so packed all night).

http://youtu.be/0Z5U3bg3nfE

(start or goto 1:20 on) and that's how we raved. lol. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.