• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The MDPV discussion thread comes to Australia !

swim has had 2.5 grams in a period of 96 hours (snorted) 15 minute intervals whilst consuming copious amounts of weed and alcohol. On the 3rd night swim thought he was having a heart attack because his heart had a very inconstant beat (extremely high bpm to extremely low bpm). with a little reasurance from an uneducated user swim was fine. quick walk and cold shower did marvelous things to him. mdpv effects are simpily mind over matter. take into consideration that swim purchased his goods at 99.8% purity straight from <snip>. mdvp is most defiantly the superior drug and should be respected! (with high amounts of binging of coarse). after this particular night swim describes the come down as sickening as the holocaust. buuuut has not had a come down since that night, with more frequent use. BUMP IT UP!

Last edited by a moderator:
swim has had 2.5 grams in a period of 96 hours (snorted) 15 minute intervals whilst consuming copious amounts of weed and alcohol. On the 3rd night swim thought he was having a heart attack because his heart had a very inconstant beat (extremely high bpm to extremely low bpm). with a little reasurance from an uneducated user swim was fine. quick walk and cold shower did marvelous things to him. mdpv effects are simpily mind over matter. take into consideration that swim purchased his goods at 99.8% purity straight from <snip>. mdvp is most defiantly the superior drug and should be respected! (with high amounts of binging of coarse). after this particular night swim describes the come down as sickening as the holocaust. buuuut has not had a come down since that night, with more frequent use. BUMP IT UP!

so YOU bought some MDPV from a site that shouldnt be mentioned, and YOU snorted 2.5 grams over 96 hours. Im not surprised YOU had a nasty comedown and YOU felt like YOU were going to have a heart attack.

I hope YOU are looking after YOURSELF whilst YOU are pulling huge peevee binges. YOU should try to eat and drink plenty of liquids such as juice, and try to get some sleep. If YOU dont YOU will suffer.

oh and no swimming here as it doesnt protect you. Id edit your post and remove the name of the site you purchased it from as its against BL's rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, wtf is with that swim bs, its retarded.

Had a mate who got some of this two weeks ago, he said he only need 1/2 a point to enjoy and notice it, he usually touches a bit of meth on weekends too, said he enjoyed the mdpv more than the crystal, maybe because it's something new?

After all my net researching it seems to me like something I don't want to try, completely over amphets and similar drugs.

Captain Brewster said:
Yeah, wtf is with that swim bs, its retarded.

Certain other forums encourage it in the false belief that it somehow protects their users from self-incrimination. Then when those users visit other sites, they bring the habit with them.

MDPV - I thought I could handle it. Had small doses and went to gym. THen I just kept re-dosing and I have no-idea why cas it was not doin much. THEN I BECAME CRACK-HEAD LIKE.... no this stuff is evil

I have had mixed experiences with MDPV. If i am given a little bit then have no access to any more its not bad, if i am surrounded by it and have numerous bumps i generally feel pretty sketchy and its a not very pleasant high but there is this desire to keep bumping for that short high you get

I try and stay away from it, some of my mates love it, and as i have an inability to just say no i end up consuming a drug that i don't particulary like, if thats not the defintion of stuidity i don't know what is

Its a scary drug just based on how string it is, if it was given to someone who had no knowledge of doses it could be very dangerous, i would hope anyone selling this stuff really emphasises the fact a very small amount should only be consumed when you have a bump, more than most other substances i think a bit of education is key with mdpv

Tried this stuff, would be awesome for study and parties when you're a broke uni student like myself. I swallowed a 20mg pill, nice euphoria and very energetic for a few hours then felt pretty crap (headaches, dehydrated feeling) lucky I had benzos around. I can get these pretty cheap so I'll most likely try again.

No It does give me some nasty heart palpitations. It's not benign, meth is less harsh on my heart than this. Very dose dependent. If you do say 15-20mg and then a few hours later the same, it's ok. If you have an extra 15 mgs in between it starts feeling harsh. Probably more in my head but I did have a bp of 150/106 while on 1mg 25i-NBOMe and 20mgs of MDPV. Be careful, I weigh 90kg (A couple kgs overweight BMI) and am 183cm tall and I'm quite active (run/weights etc. every day, harder to shift the extra kg's as you get older.) I don't do this shit anymore. Check out some reports on bath salts from the usa, give you a bit more insight into this chem, although the salts were often MDPV combined with Methylone.

Anyone had a positively euphoric experience on MDPV?

I wanna know has anyone had a positively euphoric experience on MDPV?

Yes!!! The first hour or so is hell but if you can get past this I find it incredible, almost relaxing and I have NEVER felt so horny in my life, you have to pace yourself though and I've only ever pulled a few all nighters on it, never gone in to the second day as that seems where the problems start. It's not known as perve powder for nothing ;). I only vape it.

Please do a search before starting new threads. Merged two mdpv threads with the MDPV discussion thread.

That would suck, damiana is pretty useless. Ive tried that with a bunch of other stuff too combined with skullcap, passionflower and etc etc. Better off smoking a banana peel LOL

good to smoke dmt with if your out n about n dont want any pot related anxiety :)

^ check out krokodil on YouTube if you think MDPV is the worst drug out there.

I would put a link up but I don't know how. Too smashed to suss it out.

NA bro, I seen it first hand put several people in mental asylums, in my opinion it is the DEVIL reincarnated, maybe you where smart enough to only have a tiny amount say 5mg, or it was not real MDPV "in my opinion"8(

I was responding to a quote that MDPV is damaging to your body, which it isnt. MDPV is fairly safe but people tend to over do it which leads to not sleeping for ridiculous amounts of time, not eating, not drinking any fluids and wanking uncontrollably for hours on end.

The drug itself isnt damaging your body as MDPV is fairly benign, its peoples willingness to abuse it that leads to the above that does the damage and lands people in the special hospital.

And my cock can assure you through being thoroughly rubbed raw that I know what MDPV is ;)

EDIT: But be warned, MDPV is incredibly addictive and can easily be abused. I personally have only used it a few times with a few months break in between and never order more than one gram. I never do multiple nights on it but do find myself fiending for it when I have it. Once its gone I leave it alone for a while but do think about it.

Its a very strange compound because it can make you feel like your dying at times and paranoid but I theres something about peevee that keeps me coming back. The sexual side of it is one of the main reasons.

Last edited:
I had a crazy experience with MDPV once. the four of us, for all intended purposes, had an unlimited supply. we didn't have anything to do for the weekend, no planned activities to keep us in touch with reality. and before we knew it, we were up for three days straight, having forgotten to eat or drink. anytime we felt like we were coming down, we took more. about a half a capsule-full each time, every 4-5 hours. it was just so easy to keep going. having fun with a group of people, talking endlessly.
and then i realised it had to stop, and had the worst comedown of my life. I can't think of any feeling that compares to it. if you're going to MDPV, stay in with friends, have a sitter, and DO NOT keep taking more. I lost about 10 kilos in a weekend and couldn't sleep for two or three nights more. like just about every other drug, it's fine to take in the right circumstances. with MDPV you better make sure you have the right circumstances.
also, hi. this is my first post

^welcome to bluelight!
i think with this drug - and so many others - the danger is not necessarily in the drug itself, but the way it is used.
there is something about the label 'evil' or 'devil' drug that i am really suspicious of. is MDPV still the devil if it is used by someone in a single, conservative dose for the sake of achieving some goal (such as studying, dancing, or insatiably fucking all night)?

the thing with research chemicals is that people tend to buy them in fairly large quantities, as (for australian users at least) things like MDPV are a lot cheaper (per dose or per gram) than illicit black market equivalents like methamphetamine.
at least methamphetamine has a culture of use that has developed enough in this country for people to know roughly what a 'normal' dose is, and what may conceivably happen if you overdo it.

most meth is so adulterated that people are generally dosing considerably less than what their 'shard' or whatever weighs up to - some proportion is usually inert cut.
when these people who are used to meth score a bag of 98+% pure peevee over the interwebs or what have you, the tendency (as the post above demonstrates) is to feel like you have a limitless supply, and duly throw caution to the wind, or at least to treat this new drug like one (with similar effects) that you are familiar with. both of these options are really dangerous.

@trexman, when you talk about your friends ending up in psych wards, were they taking excessive amounts of MDPV? were they redosing multiple times and increasing their doses as they did so? this is a recipe for a psychotic reaction, as many online sources will tell you.
there may not be an agreed-upon dosage of the stuff (it's a 'research chem') but if you read enough online info and trip reports, you start seeing the patterns of use that cause problems. quite extreme problems! it's not exactly a well kept secret.

i wonder if any of your mates made an effort to do this prior reading before caning the stuff?

i did a lot of research before experimenting (knowingly) with RCs as i was primarily interested in MXE to begin with.
the only really bad horror stories i saw with that stuff were tales of habituation (which i knew to be wary of) and tales of people more familiar with ketamine treating MXE like k.
now, the sort of dosages ketamine users take are a lot higher than the recommended dosages of MXE - so much so that some foolhardy individuals (often in the UK where there is a big ketamine culture) would rack up k-sized lines and suck 'em back.
what followed would often be delusion, delirium, seizures and all kinds of nasty medical shit.

basically, that's what happens if you don't respect something, or don't make the effort to know what you're playing with.

if you treat a new drug like a drug you are more familiar with - especially a diluted street drug - you are likely to run into trouble.
research chemicals aren't necessarily safe. they're not necessarily understood, and often we are the guinea pigs for the rest of mankind if we choose to indulge.
it is not free licence to go wild with the stuff (although that option is open to you) but i think we all owe it to ourselves (our minds and bodies) to show these substances the respect they deserve. a lot of them are fucking powerful; MDPV is a prime example.
if you play with fire, you may well get burned. so you have to be as careful as you can.

you're not "saving the kids" or whatever today tonight rhetoric you want to throw around by slagging of MDPV. i haven't tried it, but some people love the stuff.
if you have a read through this and other bluelight subforums, you will see that practically everyone here is already well aware of the potential danger of MDPV, but some folk see the risks as worthwhile. others don't - and that's alright!
warnings and horror stories are everywhere on bluelight.

but going around like some kind of saviour preaching the evils of some drug? well, we've heard that one before buddy.

some people say meth is evil. some people say tobacco is evil, or alcohol, or heroin, or LSD or even ol' cannabis - but in my opinion it is bullshit every time. the potential for harm is always there, but these are just substances. it is not until we put them in our bodies that they become dangerous, and even then any 'evil' intent is more likely to be our own carelessness or stupidity than it is a malevolent force.

i understand that you are trying to spread the word about this, but seriously - it's old news. to the point that MDPV has been explicitly scheduled in australia and much of the world. as a 'legal high' this one is a spent force. the cat's out of the bag, so to speak.
so you can either try and heed the advice of mods like footscrazy, or you can be a troll. trolls don't last long around here, so the choice is yours.

^welcome to bluelight!
i think with this drug - and so many others - the danger is not necessarily in the drug itself, but the way it is used.

This. The only thing that went wrong for me with MDPV was I vomited on it once.. And I kept walking like a boss.