• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

The main advantages of Gravity Bongs

luke001

Ex-Bluelighter
The gravitational pressure bong is certainly the most productive way to get hold of stoned in case you are trying to reduce the use of your floral. With merely one-hitter truly worth of sprouts, you can get quite as high because smoking the joint. bongs

Air cleaner will add what electric smoker doesn’t for example getting a good heavy large for as low as possible? feminine bongs

The very gravity bong is one of the old classic ways to get stoned, and if you may have never smoked cigarettes one My spouse and i highly recommend assessment it out. Ankle sprain just revealed one way to come up with a gravity bong, now I concern my other stoners to stay that creation going! Become creative and discover what you can go up to make the following gravity bong even better. pink frosted bong

It might be an old-school way of smoking cigarettes but , you possibly can definitely placed a modern evening twist on there. So give up there and prepare yourself a the law of gravity bong in this summer, and if any one questions you may tell them what you are doing it to get a science assignment!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah gravity bongs are alright but i prefer to just buy a glass bong gravity bongs kill your lungs to if you do them all the time well so do bongs i cant imagine what gravity bongs are like i can take good hits to when ive been doing them a while my old dealer when i was round his house he offered me a hit of shatter which i never had before the only time i smoked a dab and i didnt even cough or anything i had to sit down for 10 seconds to get controo over the head fogginess he said he never saw anyone take a hit of dab without coughing i breathed all the way and held it to felt like a champ was leannn on the way back home to :)

Real talk, if im not using my RooR I use a gravity. Have *almost every day for 15 years. Simply the most efficient way to smoke. Get the 3.8 liter gatorade bottle for max gbong

I smoke joints but my boyfriend only smokes with the gravity bong. Ive tried it and it do hit me hard but i like my joints. I find they are too harsh