• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The 'magic', or certainly tolerance

anon110

Greenlighter
Wow, I haven't been on here for ages....

Anyway, to my question.

I first started MDMA use about a year ago (actually slightly less, around mid-April). Despite reading everything advising me against it, I was a little stupid with my use. I took around 125mg (no scale used at this stage of my use, I got one later) the first time, had a great experience. Then I took double (or a little less then double probably) the next week. After this, I got my act together and waited the recommended 1 month. After using for the third time, something was definitely going. The week after that, I used the same dose as the last two, but split in half between snorting and plugging (I didn't mention that I'd plugged it every time before this apart from the second time). I felt a crappy rush up, and then lay in bed for an hour and a half, before falling asleep. Downheartened that I'd been that stupid and lost the magic, I threw away my remaining dose(s).

After this point, I tried many other substances, many of them seretonergic, eventually landing on 25i. I got 100 doses for a crazy cheap price (I can't mention it exactly here, but it was INSANE). My mindset at this point (this was around July/August) was to take a deal that great. After getting all the doses, I dosed HIGHLY nearly every week/fortnight for a month or so, then took a 3 week break on holiday. Getting back home, I dosed highly 2 more times, one week apart, before deciding that 25i was crap and not worth the downsides. I then came across a large amount of money, and got all sorts of stuff. This was at the end of October. Among these things was 0.5g of MDMA (I think that was cut with meth, or some amphetamine). I tried this once, and then a full 5gs of MDMA arrived. I tried this as well (probably at the VERY end of October). It was the cleanest stuff I have ever seen in my (admittedly limited) experience, but again, I didn't get much from a 150mg dose, although on the plus side there was no real comedown and no depression afterwards.

After I'd tried this, 1g of MDA arrived. I took something crazy like 300mg of an equal MDA MDMA mixture. I can only remember a few small things from that night, but it was definitely not enjoyable at all. Because of this, I decided to get rid of everything I had. This was around the beginning of November. I then stopped all stimulants and all seretonergic drugs.

Around the beginning of January I had a bit of heroin on my birthday, loved the rush of IVing it and bought some more at the begginning of this month and IVed that too. Luckily, I have a strange personality where I'll get physcologically addicted to something, take loads and loads of it in a short space of time and then get tired of it really quickly. So I managed to escape the clutch of the needle.

My point is (and I realise I've been going on far too much XD) is that I have just bought some more MD. It should arrive during the next week or so, and I should be enjoying it soon. However, I wanted to ask from people's experience whether they thing about 4 (maybe 5, I'm not good at maths like that) months break from every seretonergic drug is likely to be enough to get the magic back? If not, how much am I likely to regain. I'm really looking forward to it, and have forgotten what it was originally like, so mindset shouldn't be a problem

Thanks in advance,
Anon110

After 4-5 months you should be rolling how you want. After that long of a break you shouldn't need more than about 150mg IMO.

Thanks, that was what I was hoping to hear, and I've learnt from my mistakes that I made before and I won't be overdoing the dose

As it turns out.......

When I tested it with Marquis, it went a definite dark brown, before turning black-purple. The 'MDMA' itself also had nothing of it's usual potent smell, although I did catch 1 small whiff of it. There was another, stronger smell, but still not very noticeable, and I don't know how I would describe it. My conclusion is that it was an amphetamine (probably meth to be honest, as it came in largish crystals) with a small amount of MDMA in it in an attempt to fool the test. Unfortunately, I can't say 100% that this is what it was, and so I can't try MDMA again for a number of weeks