View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

the lsd I have sucks major

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is 50 Euroes.......I am afraid that is way too much for me.
I think Im going to leave these blotters for a good while now. They have just given me anxiety everytime I give them a shot. In the beginning I thought it was all in my head, but it seems it`s not. fuck it.

test results look good, i mean its possible it could be something else but very, very unlikely. if its a 8-12 hour trip, and the blotters dont taste disgustingly bitter it is probably LSD. sounds like it is probably pretty weak. the weird effects you mention are most likely psychosomatic. LSD trips vary greatly from trip to trip and some people are led to think that it is because it is "dirty acid". while i am sure some batches of LSD are synthesized better and yield a more pure, clean product, i dont think that will really affect the trip that much.

i think it has a whole lot more to do with whats going on in your head at the time. my advice is to not take it if you arent enjoying it anymore. if you still want to trip maybe pick up some mushrooms or an RC. after a while mayb e you can approach it again with a fresh mindset without any preconceived notions. remember that the LSD experience is powerful, but it has more to do with unlocking the experience inside of you, and less to do with consuming something.

also its useless going around saying that you know how much LSD you have down to the microgram--especially on this board where people know better. no one knows exactly how much they have, unless you use a GC/MS to scientifically test it. thinking that you are going to take 1500ugs of LSD might get you into trouble one day when there might actually be 1500ugs of L there.

I dont have any place where I could anonymously send it in and have it tested. eztest is the closest I can get to testing these blotters.
I can mention one important thing and that is that these blotters are much more visual than the last batch, even at very low doses. Yes even at 30uq, visuals are quite noticeable. It may be a mix of lsd and something else, which is more likely than it simply not being Lucy.
I dont feel like throwing it away, because the visuals are sick at 110uq, havent dared to try 220 uq yet, which the dealer supposedly says it is on each tab.

this can be dangerous and misinforming. no one knows how much L is in each dose. not you, not your dealer. honestly, the people who are laying the sheets dont even know exactly how much it is. but here is a rough guide: 1 gram of crystal L = 10,000 doses. no one really fucks with that. that means theoretically, there should be 100ug per dose. however, even the best LSD synthesis leads 99% pure LSD. most do not. factor in spillage, uneven absorption into the paper and you have closer to 50-60ug for the average LSD hit. the very best stuff is typically around 80-95ugs these days for blotter. obviously it is different for other mediums, but even with liquid its no fast rule. do yourself and everyone around you a favor and just talk about it in terms of units of doses, not theoretical micrograms that you wish you had.

I find that needless to say. Of course I cant know the dose, but I am telling you that the dealer told me specifically that these tabs would be stronger than usual, so I am giving you guys that information so I maybe can resolve this issue with my blotters. No it has nothing to do with my mindset, setting, headspace, what is in my head , and stop making stupid claims. I am not exactly in control of the body load.

There is something wrong with these tabs, because I am not supposed to feel this way while on them.
I will not use them anymore, but I am really curious about what I did take. Maybe some mix of NBOME and something I have no idea anymore.

Maybe the higher dose is causing the uncomfortable feelings. MAybe its "dirty" crystal. Maybe its LSZ (it comes in 150ug blotters)
No one can really say for sure.

I find that needless to say. Of course I cant know the dose, but I am telling you that the dealer told me specifically that these tabs would be stronger than usual, so I am giving you guys that information so I maybe can resolve this issue with my blotters. No it has nothing to do with my mindset, setting, headspace, what is in my head , and stop making stupid claims. I am not exactly in control of the body load.

Go ahead and don't use them anymore, and it is quite likely you don't have LSD because it's common these days to pass off LSD as one of a variety of research chemicals (be it LSZ or AL-LAD, which would be best case scenario, or a DOX, or worst case, an NBOMe). But, just FYI, bodyload can be very psychosomatic. With 2C-E for example, if I begin to feel anxiety for whatever reason, the bodyload becomes overwhelming and nasty-feeling, but if I am in a good headspace and the come-up doesn't rattle me, I find 2C-E to feel beautiful and light. And I am 100% positive it is 2C-E because it's all from the same batch.

And no need to get testy and call peoples' claims stupid. People are just trying to share their experiences/opinions, and help you. :)

Agreed. It is probably not DOX because it isnt bitter at all, but who knows. None of my last 3 trips have been even close to being comfortable, and some of them have been in a better setting then others, but the bodyload hasnt changed. So these are probably going in the trash. Toilet I mean.
thx all for the help, only wish I knew what I`d taken.

Dude, typically whats referred to as a sheet is 100 hits. each hit is roughly between 50-100 ug. Im really confused...but lsd shouldn't be that qualitivly different from bacth to batch...theres no such thing s "visual acid" or "bad acid" or "body-high acid". Its either acid or it aint....so what you MAY have is an analogue of LSD. I have heard of people doing some half assed extraction and put LSA on blotters and LSA supposedly has a high body load to visuals ratio. I believe LSA would come up positive on a test kit that tests for lysegamides but I could be wrong....I don't know much about chemistry

LSD does not cause the sensations you were describing, but badly made "acid" which is full of Strychnine does. also there was another member who mentioned your math, I believe he is correct that is what I would expect to get in about a ten strip.

LSD does not cause the sensations you were describing, but badly made "acid" which is full of Strychnine does. also there was another member who mentioned your math, I believe he is correct that is what I would expect to get in about a ten strip.

No such thing as strychnine in acid. Stop perpetuating the myth.

wow...
Ok guys Ill clear up all confusion regarding my blotters.
I bought 10 tabs. That means 10 squares. Which supposedly contain 220 micrograms on each tab(1 square) of LSD. Which in total contain about 220*10=2200 micrograms of LSD. Supposedly.

I get the same negative effects on 150 micrograms and on 35 micrograms. How do I know that I took 150 micrograms, and 20 micrograms. I cant know for sure. But when I cut a square into 2 pieces I get 110 micrograms on both, when I cut that into three more pieces I get approximately 35 on each. Is everybody clear on this now? Of course I cant know, but thats only correct if there is 220 micrograms on each tab, that means 1 square.

sinclair1984, READ: https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_myth5.shtml

I never said there is a thing as visual acid, I said that this batch is very visual in comparison with my last batch which also was LSD. supposedly.
I have tried LSA, and this body load is not the same.

Im just trying to help you understand my friend. Set and setting and dosage are the only things that can make ones trip more visual than another. Theres only one LSD and it is a molecule...if the molecule is altered in anyway its no longer LSD and its some other molecule entirely. Its broken and wont work. Now the LSD always contains some slight amount of INACTIVE residue from synthesis...so you have on average 80% LSD + 20% filler.

Think of this...In weed you have THC and other active chemicals such as CBD. The amount of CBD, other cannibinoids and THC are in different ratios with different strains so they can cause a qualitivly different buzz. Some weeds more "couch lock" other are more visual, some give more paranoia and its all a result of the multitude of chemicals in the bud at varying ratios. So theres no THC that can be more visual or couch lock or whatever because THC is THC. Its a molecule like LSD. You get my drift?

Another example theres no bad H2o... theres H20 that has pollutants in it which could be refered to as "bad water" because its unclean. Now if you were to consume said bad water you may get sick or have side effects because the amount of water you consume is enough to carry a contaminant that you may feel effects from ....if you took say 200 micrograms of this polluted H20 those conatminants would be harmless and have no effect on you or your system as the dosage of contaminants would be too low.

So what Im saying is if your doses where THAT different than your batch of LSD before at any amount you consume. Then its likely its not even LSD but another compound entirely. Or this LSD is super low dose or degraded. YOu can actually feel a body load without trippin hard. Threshold effects of LSD are very low in comparison to a full blown high dose voyage and often when you take a high dose youre trippin so good that any body load is overshadowed by the experience. Hope this helps and I hope my initial response didn't come off rude as that wasn't my intention,

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.